Reactions: Deleted member 15827
i raped that weird blue monster stacy in my dream

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15827, Hueless and 4 others
North Hindus are fags

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
She looks like an angry abo Dravidian war Stacy ready to fuck niggas up on a down low. Mirin @Looks=2+√5/2

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, AbandonShip and Deleted member 17311
Also remember that Kamasutra was invented by high IQ Indo Aryans, nothing can be higher T than this:

1052479_102_1160_MTE5NTI3MTI3OTY4OTQwNjE1OQ.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deprived
ATTENTION ALL

ALL NORTH HINDU EMPIRES SUCKED ASS
ESPECIALLY GAY ASS MARATHAS

Now white posters might be familiar with the the Spanish Reconquista a 800 year long process in which Spanish christians expelled muslims from their homeland.

The hindus after being ruled for centuries by the muslims tried to do this. At this point muslim culture was so universal among the rich upper classes in india ( the same way that US/Anglo culture dominates the world today) that even these so called "hindu" kings dressed and behaved exactly like muslim rulers of the time.

Anyway he's bringing up this map, without telling you what happened directly after this.

Did the hindus rise up and overthrow their muslim overlords and win a glorious independence?

No, they had a big battle with the muslims and surprise surpise the north hindus lost yet again.

Then they all got fucking conquered by the british
immediately after and were subjugated even worse than under the muslims.

Almost all the marvels of india were built by muslim dynasties.
Muslim dynasties beat the mongols - 6 fucking times.
They created the largest wealthiest indian society of all time.

Under british rule hindus had trains & toilets
Now over 70 years after independence they cannot even poo in the loo

pic related its op and his faggot dad

511.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17291
Also remember that Kamasutra was invented by high IQ Indo Aryans, nothing can be higher T than this:

1052479_102_1160_MTE5NTI3MTI3OTY4OTQwNjE1OQ.jpg
In 2022 north hindus hand kamasutra books to muslims so they can "love jihad" inside of your daughters.

because the thought of even being touched by a hindu man makes even curryfoids puke. :sick::sick::sick::sick:

In 2022 north hindus hand kamasutra books to muslims so they can "love jihad" inside of your daughters.

because the thought of even being touched by a hindu man makes even curryfoids puke. :sick::sick::sick::sick:
Fake news

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 18804
cope harder faggot

hindutva cucks trying to change the law so they don't get cucked as badly
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-55158684

vast majority of hindu wives cheat on their husbands
https://newsable.asianetnews.com/en...women-live-in-bengaluru-mumbai-kolkata-q0uo2z
That doesn't makes any sense, i don't care about wmn or dindoo wmn i don't care who they fcking, it's not about religion because they all are like that awalt:redpill::redpill:

In reality there are barely any mslm chadpreets, most are hindus actually, and adding it with money and status makes them more desirable.

ATTENTION ALL

ALL NORTH HINDU EMPIRES SUCKED ASS
ESPECIALLY GAY ASS MARATHAS

Now white posters might be familiar with the the Spanish Reconquista a 800 year long process in which Spanish christians expelled muslims from their homeland.

The hindus after being ruled for centuries by the muslims tried to do this. At this point muslim culture was so universal among the rich upper classes in india ( the same way that US/Anglo culture dominates the world today) that even these so called "hindu" kings dressed and behaved exactly like muslim rulers of the time.

Anyway he's bringing up this map, without telling you what happened directly after this.

Did the hindus rise up and overthrow their muslim overlords and win a glorious independence?

No, they had a big battle with the muslims and surprise surpise the north hindus lost yet again.

Then they all got fucking conquered by the british
immediately after and were subjugated even worse than under the muslims.

Almost all the marvels of india were built by muslim dynasties.
Muslim dynasties beat the mongols - 6 fucking times.
They created the largest wealthiest indian society of all time.

Under british rule hindus had trains & toilets
Now over 70 years after independence they cannot even poo in the loo

pic related its op and his faggot dad

511.png
Bro like chill with the racism. I am a hindu myself although not religious at all. I always respect the muslims brothers and i hope yall know that we aren't all retarded.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Bro like chill with the racism. I am a hindu myself although not religious at all. I always respect the muslims brothers and i hope yall know that we aren't all retarded.
I don't hate hindus, they are mostly chill. I want south asian unity.

@Looks=2+√5/2 is a modifag thats why i don't like him

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18408 and Deleted member 19376

Yeah keep dreaming, meanwhile even below normie hindu is able to get your OG mslm turk wmn.

She was a mslm, now hindu and they already have a son lmao.

There are many such turk - curry hindu marriages, i am not able to find that couple in which a curry normie hindu literally married a Stacy turk mslm wmn, read my posts you'll end up finding it.

Turks which you all seems to worship are choosing hindus over you'll.

Even Arabs choose and Palestine choses hindus over you guys jfl.

Modi recieved many awards and respect from Arabs as well.

I don't hate hindus, they are mostly chill. I want south asian unity.

@Looks=2+√5/2 is a modifag thats why i don't like him
No F south asian unity.
Hindu unity and supremacy is the way to go.

No F south asian unity.
Hindu unity and supremacy is the way to go.

Hindu nationalists are like budget Islamists.

But instead of bombings and beheadings they attack people for eating cows and cry about their own women not wanting them.

Both are retarded but the difference is

Radical islamists leave their bedrooms to go to shithole countries and fight the worlds most advanced militaries

Radical hindus stay in their curryjuice stained bedsheets all day, trolling online about how they are true aryans and they weren't actually conquered by the british and the muslims.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

But instead of bombings and beheadings they attack people for eating cows and cry about their own women not wanting them.

Radical islamists leave their bedrooms to go to shithole countries and fight the worlds most advanced militaries

Radical hindus stay in their curryjuice stained bedsheets all day, trolling online about how they are true aryans and they weren't actually conquered by the british and the muslims.
Makes no sense, what are you talking about? That hindu curry went to Istanbul and then married that Turkish mslm wmn, wtf are you talking about?

Tenor 15

Imagine the dopamine rush u get for worshipping this Dom Beastial Dravidian War-mother Goddess.
Makes literal Satanic effigys look like a joke next to it.

extremely high T

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 18408
Hindutva cope

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
2 aryans, 2 diffrent lives

729c4887c70baf584a726bf36bac939c
Profile side view portrait attractive cheerful long haired girl copy empty space place isolate

• +1
ItsOVERBuddyBoyos said:

Makes no sense, what are you talking about? That hindu curry went to Istanbul and then married that Turkish mslm wmn, wtf are you talking about?

I'm talking about how you are a pathetic hindu nationalist. Its not surprising you're low IQ too.

So what if you found an example of one dude from your country of over 1 billion who married a turkish woman? DO you think any poster would believe that as evidence that turkish people have favourable views of indians?

I was making fun of how you hindutva supporters claim to hate muslims more than anything but you yourselves are just a budget shitty version of islamic terrorists.

They at least go outside and put their lives on the line for their retarded beliefs.

You live your whole life seething at your own women for daring to date whomever they wish and muslims even though you're too pussy to ever confront anyone in real life with your retarded views.

You are a joke.

• +1
Reactions: Hueless
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and DesperadoRatado
I'm talking about how you are a pathetic hindu nationalist. Its not surprising you're low IQ too.

So what if you found an example of one dude from your country of over 1 billion who married a turkish woman? DO you think any poster would believe that as evidence that turkish people have favourable views of indians?

I was making fun of how you hindutva supporters claim to hate muslims more than anything but you yourselves are just a budget shitty version of islamic terrorists.

They at least go outside and put their lives on the line for their retarded beliefs.

You live your whole life seething at your own women for daring to date whomever they wish and muslims even though you're too pussy to ever confront anyone in real life with your retarded views.

You are a joke.
Where you want hindus to put them at then? I mean they already control dubai and UAE ( check the billionaire and real estate list ).
They already now control the Pharma, healthcare and tech industry.

They definitely have a lot of power, basically as powerful as joos, but joos are allied with them anyway.

Your argument is totally invalid.

Where you want hindus to put them at then? I mean they already control dubai and UAE ( check the billionaire and real estate list ).
They already now control the Pharma, healthcare and tech industry.

They definitely have a lot of power, basically as powerful as joos, but joos are allied with them anyway.

Your argument is totally invalid.
Read dumbass

Its common knowledge here on anywhere on the internet that being indian is a falio. and the reason for that is primarily north indian hindus with their rapey behaviour, cow piss and shit love and not using toilets.

Your movement hate muslims yet have turned yourselves into shitter versions of islamic terrorists = that is funny

You only LARP online IRL you get bullied by everyone.

You are a joke.
Self Explanatory since you are a fucking curry supremacist JFL : feelskek:

You are a joke.
They know whats going on irl dw :lul:

• +1
Read dumbass

Its common knowledge here on anywhere on the internet that being indian is a falio. and the reason for that is primarily north indian hindus with their rapey behaviour, cow piss and shit love and not using toilets.

Your movement hate muslims yet have turned yourselves into shitter versions of islamic terrorists = that is funny

You only LARP online IRL you get bullied by everyone.

You are a joke.
Self Explanatory since you are a fucking curry supremacist JFL : feelskek:
I tagged you read that thread

Amount of curry cope in this thread is massive.

North, south or paki it doesn't mean shit. You south asians are all competely same in the eyes of non-curry people

There are many such turk - curry hindu marriages, i am not able to find that couple in which a curry normie hindu literally married a Stacy turk mslm wmn, read my posts you'll end up finding it.

Turks which you all seems to worship are choosing hindus over you'll.
One can easily tell that such a relationship is one in a million. Not that im overlooking indians or anything, turks really do not know a lot about indians other than the stereotypes and it doesn't mean that they favor indians just because they despise pakis. And that mystic yoga stuff is not that widespread like in the west neither.

She is not looking anything special at all by the way, typical married woman next door who let herself go after giving birth to her first child years ago. Lol at you calling her a stacy

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Amount of curry cope in this thread is massive.

North, south or paki it doesn't mean shit. You south asians are all competely same in the eyes of non-curry people

One can easily tell that such a relationship is one in a million. Not that im overlooking indians or anything, turks really do not know a lot about indians other than the stereotypes and it doesn't mean that they favor indians just because they despise pakis. And that mystic yoga stuff is not that widespread like in the west neither.

She is not looking anything special at all by the way, typical married woman next door who let herself go after giving birth to her first child years ago. Lol at you calling her a stacy
Look, Hindus have their own identity, pakis are totally different, i rarely see someone confusing Hindus with pakis, in England everyone is aware of pakis.
Your argument is invalid.

Turks are nothing in front of Hindus tbh, Turks are powerless. Anyway not trying to shit on anybody but it's time that you understand the difference, and stop being ignorant.

Brits and French aren't same.

Turks are nothing in front of Hindus tbh, Turks are powerless. Anyway not trying to shit on anybody but it's time that you understand the difference, and stop being ignorant.

Brits and French aren't same.
It was Turks ruling the India for centuries and not the other way around pajeet. Just like how you are calling me by tagging me like @Smoke Fanboy in every single thread where people abuse the shit out of your curry ass :feelshaha:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
It was Turks ruling the India for centuries and not the other way around pajeet. Just like how you are calling me by tagging me like @Smoke Fanboy in every single thread where people abuse the shit out of your curry ass :feelshaha:
He’s coping. In England “paki” is used as an insult for all south Asians and Arabs yes even Arabs are lumped in as “Pakis” nobody here can tell the differnce pakis look like Arabs to most of us and thus we call them paki and pakis also look like Indians so we call them paki as well these fuckers are the exact same to all of us let this cunt cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Smoke Fanboy
He’s coping. In England “paki” is used as an insult for all south Asians and Arabs yes even Arabs are lumped in as “Pakis” nobody here can tell the differnce pakis look like Arabs to most of us and thus we call them paki and pakis also look like Indians so we call them paki as well these fuckers are the exact same to all of us let this cunt cope
Paki for for Arabs, Turks, pakis, Bengalis, not for indians, jfl pretty much every single englishmen knows who's a paki and who's a curry. Your coping hard.

Paki for for Arabs, Turks, pakis, Bengalis, not for indians, jfl pretty much every single englishmen knows who's a paki and who's a curry. Your coping hard.
Every Englishman calls Indians Arabs and pakis. Paki your a dumb bitch leave your shithole house and walk up to a white chav and ask him “what is a paki” and they will tell you it’s an Arab and south Azn nobody differentiates you coping paki

Every Englishman calls Indians Arabs and pakis. Paki your a dumb bitch leave your shithole house and walk up to a white chav and ask him “what is a paki” and they will tell you it’s an Arab and south Azn nobody differentiates you coping paki
Lmao maybe it's just for you, it's only your opinion not a fact . :feelsuhh: