2. A Muscle
3. An Organ

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel
another triumph stealing women from those Nordic incels

Yes
You have to be white passing enough though
IMG 0211

Im about as brown as these guys but also have very caucasoid features like them. Is it over for me in East Asia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Jason Voorhees and shabby890
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and SidharthTheSlayer
They are more white passing than you imo. They can pass for latinos u can too but urs is a more ambiguous case.
QOVES AI race detector said I’m white. I’m a white man

View attachment 2807122
Im about as brown as these guys but also have very caucasoid features like them. Is it over for me in East Asia
You'll do alright I think, Japan is the most receptive to foreigners.

I saw a pakistani prettyboy on chinese insta with a similar skin tone get a good amount of attention.

• Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Tastes better than it looks, try it
Yeah looks like the type of food that looks horrible but tastes good. I can tell it will taste bomb but the picture doesn’t do it justice

My meals have the same affect, it smells good tastes good but Is presented like dogshit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and arabcelxxx
I'm a chadlite and a girl a thousand times uglier than this foid rejected me.
Blackpill is defeated
The uglier the girl the more delusional she has to be to cope.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Can agree. Poles in the UK love ethnics
Just not be slav theory
This Brazilian guy has many vídeos with Russian girls,some of them even ask for his number jfl.
He is pretty generic looking,he is from Rio(there are millions of mulattoes like him in that state).

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Shut this site down and send everyone to the ward
Looks don’t matter one bit, we are just crazy

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Eastern Euro foids really be doing charity work. Im assuming all the so called "white foids" with ethnics are pretty much naive eastern euro foids dumped in the immigration hotspot of the west...good time to be an ethnic in the west...sucks for eastern eurocels dying in poverty and wars

Just not be slav theory
This Brazilian guy has many vídeos with Russian girls,some of them even ask for his number jfl.
He is pretty generic looking,he is from Rio(there are millions of mulattoes like him in that state).

I’m incel in the UK AND i OUT MY TIDNER IN ROMANAI FOR 5 mins and got 7 matches all with girls 6-8/10 and 4 messaged me first.

I was using a VPN so tinder switched back to the SHITTESTisles unfortunately cutting the experiment short but in that few moment I realised the world I’m missing out on living in the demonic region known as the west. Most incels are not gentic dead ends we are jsut unfortunate locationcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Beetlejuice
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
He got that great personality

• +1
Hmm let me think? Would you rather be born in an arguably the best country or in the world or a fourth world, corrupt shithole? @russiancelreturns

• JFL
Hmm let me think? Would you rather be born in an arguably the best country or in the world or a fourth world corrupt shithole @russiancelreturns
USA only mogs for top 1 percent, there are much better places in Europe. USA is a meme, even Japan/ Singapore mogs

USA only mogs for top 1 percent, there are much better places in Europe. USA is a meme, even Japan/ Singapore mogs
Sorry, bozo, but with a shitskin passport, you don't have a lot of options. Besides, english is the only language that I know.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch and BrahminBoss
Sorry, bozo but with a shitskin passport, you don't have a lot of options. Besides, english is the only language that I know.
Most Europeans speak English. People who are sentient are getting the hell out of America.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Most Europeans speak English. People who are sentient are getting the hell out of America.
I'm not fluent in hindi/urdu/turkish/arabic.

• JFL
I'm not fluent in hindi/urdu/turkish/arabic.
There are more mixed mutts in America, Europeans by and large dont racemix. Only Midwest America is worth it, Texas mogs.

There are more mixed mutts in America, Europeans by and large dont racemix. Only Midwest America is worth it, Texas mogs.
Brother, I'm just not interested in living in india. Easy gibs, affordable goods, housing and normal salaries. That's what I'm after. LDARing is way better in the US.

• +1
Brother, I'm just not interested in living in india. Easy gibs, affordable goods, housing and normal salaries. That's what I'm after. LDARing is way better in the US.

UK is a shithole.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
UK is a shithole.
So are the other jewropean countries. Can't do much about it. Just have to trust the odds. Besides, I can try doing it every year. No extra fees.

So are the other jewropean countries. Can't do much about it. Just have to trust the odds. Besides, I can try doing it every year. No extra fees.
Walking in the cobblestone streets of Florence mogs tf out of walking in some nigger laden hood shithole in Muttmurica and you know it. Its all about money, very rich maybe America mogs, middle classcels will enjoy Jewrope more (just dont go north of Germany )

• Ugh..
Walking in the cobblestone streets of Florence mogs tf out of walking in some nigger laden hood shithole in Muttmurica and you know it. Its all about money, very rich maybe America mogs, middle classcels will enjoy Jewrope more (just dont go north of Germany )
I'd rot in Rhode Island or Maine. Dgaf about some streets. Nature mogs city so hard and I'm saying that as a citycel. Besides, I have relatives living there.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and BrahminBoss
Peanut skull? But his bones look pretty good to me.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78 and sportsmogger
Curries stay winnin'

What else is new?

Also maybe next time you'd wanna ask for permission before doxxing @diamondbill ? Even more ironic when you realize the doxer is a long time moderator(janitor)

@Squirtle @Lmao @Gengar @NumbThePain_FoxH @Skywalker

WOW

THIS GUY JUST DOXED ME IN PLAIN SIGHT AND NOBODY DOES ANYTHING?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and ReadBooksEveryday
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and soover4me
Always currys justGettingLucky tho:feelsthink:
Any race can get lucky as long as they go for women who are poor and with low self esteem.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: spongebob and soover4me
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
posting curry cucks with their white wives isn’t going to make indians look higher smv, op

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, brucewayne78, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
posting curry cucks with their white wives isn’t going to make indians look higher smv, op
I post threads like these for all races

Over for me then

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees