North Indian recessive aryan genes

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
How 2 currys have an aryan baby? They probably bought some white sperm or something
:dafuckfeels:

images

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mayo mogger, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
The baby will grow up to have dark features.

The baby will grow up to have dark features.
The kid literally has blonde hair and pink undertones, this won't change with age, the hair will get darker but not black :dafuckfeels:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21550 and Xangsane
The kid literally has blonde hair and pink undertones, this won't change with age, the hair will get darker but not black :dafuckfeels:
His eyes will become dark tho :dafuckfeels:
I know someone who had blue eyes and blonde hair when they were born and now dark as fuck with dark eyes and dark hair

She cheated on him with Germanic Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 7580
His eyes will become dark tho :dafuckfeels:
I know someone who had blue eyes and blonde hair when they were born and now dark as fuck with dark eyes and dark hair
Blue eyes like this won't get that dark, I was blond too when I was a baby but my sister had white-blond hair and she still has light hair

Blue eyes like this won't get that dark, I was blond too when I was a baby but my sister had white-blond hair and she still has light hair
Aryan white babies will turn to shitskins dark and ugly and Indian-like. The moon will turn to blood. Shit will turn bad

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, TonyEffe, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
How 2 currys have an aryan baby? They probably bought some white sperm or something
:dafuckfeels:

images
Curries are part Scythian that’s why

They are mixed. Half curries either end up looking fully curry with light skin or they end up looking white (med)

Why live if not North Indian Brahmin aryan?