Northen chinese are underrated and underrepresented

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Their women are so tall almost as tall as Nordic women. Insane long mogger limbs. Dark silky hair with pale skin. Saw them at the airport. 90% of gooks in the WEST are southern Chinese that’s what we associate with when it comes to gook.

Gooks are skull and bone moggers

Their women are so tall almost as tall as Nordic women. Insane long mogger limbs. Dark silky hair with pale skin. Saw them at the airport. 90% of gooks in the WEST are southern Chinese that’s what we associate with when it comes to gook.
avg male height for them is 6'1 several thousand years ago. I'm not even joking. not sure about female height tho i'll assume 5 inches less so about 5'8.

100% pureblood northern chinks have potential to reach chadlite or at least htn.

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
The users above me are not white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 3105

Last edited:
  • JFL
avg male height for them is 6'1 several thousand years ago. I'm not even joking. not sure about female height tho i'll assume 5 inches less so about 5'8.

100% pureblood northern chinks have potential to reach chadlite or at least htn.
Weather or diet? the dilemma

Weather or diet? the dilemma
both. primarily the harsher environment though. This was several thousand years ago too so if the same people were placed in modern times, they'll probably be taller. Modernization cucked a lot of them tho.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back