Norwood + Low T both. How to fix these failios?

D

Deleted member 19036

Everything i have posted here is solely satire.
i need to use testestron for my low t and i need testestrone blockers cuz of my nw2 hairloss

how can i work these together?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 19036, Lygodactylus and 3 others
duta + test

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
get hair transplant and use minoxidil instead of testosterone/dht blockers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Agendum
low t actually causes hair loss at the extremes

you should prob give up on hair and just beardmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 15827
Finasteride oral minoxidil and testosterone with HCG

• +1
i need to use testestron for my low t and i need testestrone blockers cuz of my nw2 hairloss

You need testosterone injections and 5 alpha reductase blocker. These two are not mutually exclusive

• +1
Reactions: Laflame and Deleted member 19036
low t actually causes hair loss at the extremes

you should prob give up on hair and just beardmaxx
Being born male is such a scam in that respect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member
Low T, low hair and low IQ, you hit the jackpot, nigger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ironjacket, Torero, gamma and 6 others
might as well just hop on roids if youre balding anyways

depending on ur face you could pull off being bald

i use duta+oral minox-like 3 "topical" flasks last 5 years. im high test tho so idk

heard people with low test can get increased 5-a enzymes that turn more test into dht to compensate for low androgenicity

• +1
i use duta+oral minox-like 3 "topical" flasks last 5 years. im high test tho so idk

heard people with low test can get increased 5-a enzymes that turn more test into dht to compensate for low androgenicity
cool and useful info man, appreciate it

might as well just hop on roids if youre balding anyways

depending on ur face you could pull off being bald
i dont wanna do that shit, but roids will be prescribed and ill hit the gym anyways

i got some pretty useful info from this thread, ty all

Have you done blood work to see your t levels?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Have you done blood work to see your t levels?
no not yet, im gonna do that since i got symptoms of hypogonadism. im gonna hit the gym and see if it increases my test to reasonable level. lifting weight (without or with roids) even fixes your face (to some degree ofc)

Last edited:
no not yet, im gonna do that but i got symptoms of hypogonadism. im gonna hit the gym and see if it increases my test to reasonable level. lifting weight (without or with roids) even fixes your face (to some degree ofc)
Ok then stfu and don’t say you have low t if you haven’t done blood test?

I have highest confirmed testosterone levels here (1355) but doesn’t matter cuz my prolactin is fucked. You prob just have high prolactin also

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 19036
Ok then stfu and don’t say you have low t if you haven’t done blood test?

I have highest confirmed testosterone levels here (1355) but doesn’t matter cuz my prolactin is fucked. You prob just have high prolactin also
im saying low t in its stereotypical meaning. i know high test without low prolactin doesn't do any good

You don't take test blockers for hairloss you take a DHT blocker. So in your case you would take test+fin. The concern would be if you block conversion to DHT generally conversion to estrogen goes up so you might need an AI also.

• +1
norwood 2 isnt too bad to have rn. get a fringe haircut to cover up forehead and wait for non jewish treatment for hairloss to be released in the next couple of years (check out kintor for example). to slow down ur hairloss go dermaroll ur hairline, take biotin, take all ur vitamins and maybe some slight dht blocker like nizoral shampoo or astaxanthin.

unless your hairloss is super aggressive theres nothing to worry about. new treatment for hairloss will 100% come out soon in todays tiktok/instagram/looks society.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Laflame
?

there are several companies working on promising drugs and treatments such as pyriludamite and hair cloning. i dont see how balding isnt fixed in the next 5-10 years especially now that everyone accepts how important looks are

You don't take test blockers for hairloss you take a DHT blocker. So in your case you would take test+fin. The concern would be if you block conversion to DHT generally conversion to estrogen goes up so you might need an AI also.
whats "Al"?

whats "Al"?
estrogen blockers

if you take testosterone, ur estrogens will also go up. to avoid estrogen side effects like depression and gyno, you take estrogen blockers

• +1