NOSE AREA TERAFRAUD [NOSECELS GTFIH]

Deleted member 11292

Deleted member 11292

anglo sexhaver
this is for noses that downturn slightly and or if you have a dorsal hump, or if for whatever reason you want a more upturned nose.

things u will need.

1. scissors

2. gum soft picks

steps:

1. take the soft picks out of the packaging and cut them at approximately the halfway point with your scissors. (it will vary depending on your nose projection so you might have to do this a few times.)

2. once you have the correct lenth insert the pick horizontally into whichever nostril is more comfortable. anchor it at the bottom-most point (next to the anterior nasal spine of your maxilla), and adjust the front end to fit snugly behind your lower alar cartilage.

Congratulations, no more jew nose :D :D now walk over to your nearest mirror and admire your reflection :love:

disclaimer: it's going to be visible in your nostril if you tilt your head up so if you plan on using this for anything other than frauding pics just say you have "nasal valve collapse" and it's to hold your nostils open :lul::lul:.

@TsarTsar444 @StrangerDanger @Enfant terrible
@BigJimsWornOutTires @RoBobaFett999 @Chad1212
@Andrew91 @AscendingHero @Adriana Lima
@gamma @Yellow_fever_cel @eyelidcel @zikzog @Fatsofag @BIGDICCJIM
@thickdickdaddy27 @zikzog @TraumatisedOgre
@kjsbdfiusdf @MyAssStinksLikeShit @Bitch @Toska

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SPFromNY914, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 8576 and 8 others
My nose is already small/thin and it became more upturned ever since I became a bit more foward grown. How to make it bigger?

My nose is already small/thin and it became more upturned ever since I became a bit more foward grown. How to make it bigger?
this will increase projection more that it will actually upturn your nose. it just gives the illusion if you're nose is downturned

so who's trying this first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
this will increase projection more that it will actually upturn your nose. it just gives the illusion if you're nose it downturned
No I already have an upturned small piggy nose (think Kate Li).

I wanna make it bigger and more Aryan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
Theres already a product like this

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
I already have a perfect nose but this seems interesting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
  • Love it
Reactions: zikzog