nose assymetry

B

beenhere

Iron
I have a crooked nose, but when I see photos of my childhood (like 7-8 old) there was no crooked nose back then, is it cuz of muscle imbalance from sleeping on stomach most of the year, or any bone did develop causing assymetry

If it's muscle what exercises/massages can I do to improve it

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
ask chatgpt

Nigga thinks he’s gonna massage away a deviated septum

• So Sad
Reactions: newestofnewgen
I have a crooked nose, but when I see photos of my childhood (like 7-8 old) there was no crooked nose back then, is it cuz of muscle imbalance from sleeping on stomach most of the year, or any bone did develop causing assymetry

If it's muscle what exercises/massages can I do to improve it
first of all without a photo of ur face or nose we couldnt tell anything but try and see if your cheeks are assymetrical, i personally have this problem but boxing broke my nose and now is straighter somehow. if its a deviated septum u need surgery

first of all without a photo of ur face or nose we couldnt tell anything but try and see if your cheeks are assymetrical, i personally have this problem but boxing broke my nose and now is straighter somehow. if its a deviated septum u need surgery
Finally a sane reply, thanks

have it too and also sleep on my stomach. incel trait. tried to fix with surgery but doesnt work. i also have palate asymmetry. ight be related.

I clearly said if it's cheek muscle imbalance learn to read dumbfuck
a cheek muscle imbalance doesn't make your nose crooked
sleeping on your stomach does not cause this either, many peoples asymmetries and crooked noses appear during puberty