Nose back to normal after HGH

L

looksmaxxiscrazy637

Iron
I thought I fucked my after 8iu of hgh for 10 days straight so I stopped taking it, and hoped my nose would shrink similarly to one of my friends. It took about 4 days for my nose to shrink back to what it used to be. On HGH my nose was much bigger and wider. So if you're taking hgh and you notice your soft tissue swelling, just know its reversible. As for the bone changes? No going back there. Any more than 8iu might fuck you up.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
then take 4iu

is it more boney and slim now?

tales or proof

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
@Ascend ㅤ @MTMM

my nose didnt change but on hgh i look bloated like a fucking baloon i look like i am 40% bf
Yeah same, whole face swollen, but the skin in your nose shouldve made your nose look slighlty wider, but it can be hard to notice. What dose were u on? Why did you stop?

Yeah same, whole face swollen, but the skin in your nose shouldve made your nose look slighlty wider, but it can be hard to notice. What dose were u on? Why did you stop?
i stopped cuz i went on a cut,i have been on off hgh for abut 7 months npw 8 iu everyday

i stopped cuz i went on a cut,i have been on off hgh for abut 7 months npw 8 iu everyday
You think 8iu might cause some permanent negative changes? I was taking a break to make sure nothing was permanent, but I'l probably get back on at 5iu just to be safe

You think 8iu might cause some permanent negative changes?
it can but if u have normal glucose levels and normal genetics u cant do much besides prey,if i get bubble gut i will kill myself

it can but if u have normal glucose levels and normal genetics u cant do much besides prey,if i get bubble gut i will kill myself
So why are u on 8iu? 5iu might be better depending on your goals. If you havent seen any permanent changes yet I guess 8iu is fine, but you might have to reduce it at some point in the future depending on how your body reacts

yeah water retension from HGH will temporarily give the illusion of a widened nose
You think 8iu might cause some permanent negative changes?
8iu is defo risky, it could trigger acromelagy which would enlarge your nose permanently
i wouldnt go any higher than 4iu

yeah water retension from HGH will temporarily give the illusion of a widened nose

8iu is defo risky, it could trigger acromelagy which would enlarge your nose permanently
i wouldnt go any higher than 4iu
You think you could still get taller at 4 or 5iu? Or do you just have to accept the trade off and go 8iu if you want to get taller

So why are u on 8iu? 5iu might be better depending on your goals. If you havent seen any permanent changes yet I guess 8iu is fine, but you might have to reduce it at some point in the future depending on how your body reacts
because 5 iu prob isnt much igf1 at my age to make significant change to my height

because 5 iu prob isnt much igf1 at my age to make significant change to my height

5iu is probably the best risk to reward, especially if you already have a good face

You think you could still get taller at 4 or 5iu?
yeah bro
but it depends on your time frame
if your growth plates are close to fusion i would go for a relatively high dose like 6iu

Last edited:
yeah i agree. thanks

HGH abuse for long periods of time makes everything grow including your stomach and heart but it’s simple either don’t abuse it or don’t use it for long periods of time I think ur describing water retention from exogenous hormone injections which can also make the nose bloated

HGH abuse for long periods of time makes everything grow including your stomach and heart but it’s simple either don’t abuse it or don’t use it for long periods of time I think ur describing water retention from exogenous hormone injections which can also make the nose bloated
Indeed that is what it was

what would long periods of time count as?
and hormones arent enzymes, they get used up. shouldnt that mean that using gh with open plates will have less of an impact on organs and soft tissue than in closed plates?

I thought I fucked my after 8iu of hgh for 10 days straight so I stopped taking it, and hoped my nose would shrink similarly to one of my friends. It took about 4 days for my nose to shrink back to what it used to be. On HGH my nose was much bigger and wider. So if you're taking hgh and you notice your soft tissue swelling, just know its reversible. As for the bone changes? No going back there. Any more than 8iu might fuck you up.
HGH source ?