Nose doesn’t matter bro!

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
7CE4F099 B8ED 4D97 9027 9A1CE9B8D707
133221D1 F719 4541 AB19 9D536D066076

Nose MATTERS. Just like EVERY feature. Just because Gandy has a hooked nose doesn’t nullify the argument that “nose doesn’t matter.”

Nose is supposed to flow with the rest of your face. If your nose sticks out, it’s FLAW. Nose is supposed to “tie” all your features together. There is no such thing as a nose halo, that’s just a good nose. A good nose blends in, is harmonious with the rest of your face.

The ideal ratio for mouth:nose width is 1.6. Alar reduction is one surgery that can help harmony, but in most cases, the mouth is too narrow; not the nose.

A bad nose can destroy your face in motion. Bad noses include:
-Hooked noses
-Upturned noses
-Droopy tip
-Nose too wide
-Crooked nose

A common misconception among normies is: a nose job will make me attractive. That is NOT true. Nose jobs can only make you less ugly. It will not make you more attractive like a chin implant or jaw surgery would make you more attractive. It will help make your face more symmetrical and better looking in motion. A good nose job can ascend you anywhere from 0.25-0.5PSL. Don’t expect any more from a nose job.

If you have a feminine eye area (not a strong browridge), you NEED a good nose. Ever see a woman with a bad nose? It stands out very much. Same with men with non masculine eye areas. If you have a masculine face, your nose becomes less of a problem.

EDIT: for some reason I can’t add more examples of how noses can ruin harmony in a face. Forum won’t let me. Says to contact a mod or admin @BigBiceps @Lorsss @Framletgod @Master

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 46941, angelo, It'snotover and 20 others
i feel it
less ugly = more attractive

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 7926, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and PenileFacialSurgery
Everything matters. Just lol at you if you don’t have lachowski tier harmony in 2019. It’s over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Chadelite, Richard_Hungwell and 11 others
Chico's mouth to nose ratio is like 1.35

no. nose cannot be too wide.

the mouth is too narrow in that case

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 685
I’d be shocked. His looks better than mine and mine is 1.53
I checked 3 of his front pics, it's around 1.35
also in high bf pics his mouth looks pretty narrow

maybe your lips are more full

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
ofc nose fucking matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Richard_Hungwell, HighIQcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I think jaw to mouth ratio is more important unless nose is larger than the mouth, hollow cheeks can fix that harmony failo too imo

nice post, but too much theorizing
in my case fixin my nose would be make me more attractive
"oh but ur not attractive ur ugly as fuck, nothing pleasant to look at"
just no, my experiences with girls contradict this idea, in real life i would look much more attractive fixin my nose I think, it would ascend me in the "cute" tier (gay to say this i know).

especially noses like mine, hooked noses, are the ones that can descend a face with potential, just look at lachowskis morph, imagine him with a nose like that walking around, he'd still be gL, but shit not a model, it kills the cutie aspect when u show sideview. It makes ur hole face looks smaller, its sucks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Chadelite, Deleted member 6572 and 2 others
I think jaw to mouth ratio is more important unless nose is larger than the mouth, hollow cheeks can fix that harmony failo too imo
how do you calculate it

in my case I need chin too, but if i only morph chin, I still look like a bird in side view, only more masculine.

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 2846
Said no one ever, still, it's less important than what we discuss here (eye area, jaw, hair, zygos etc)

• +1
Reactions: Pillarman
I checked 3 of his front pics, it's around 1.35
also in high bf pics his mouth looks pretty narrow
View attachment 135958

maybe your lips are more full
Hm, that’s interesting. Another measurement I’ve heard of is if the corner of your lips are the same width of your irises, it’s good as well. Like this:

3F6040FF 1044 4B89 AE9E CB0B321D1DA5

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Eduardo DOV
i measure his mouth pixels and divided by nose pixels lol
i mean how To measure irl one's mouth to jaw ratio ?
i believe you but still i have a 52 mm lips - narrow - and 34-35 mm nose wideness so Somewhere between 1.4 and 1.5 . and his is less wide than mine

He still looks good with that Roman nose tbh. Didn't exagerate enough for it to negatively effect his looks. You need to morph his chin and jaw to make him ugly with that nose shape.

• +1
nose only matters from the front

He still looks good with that Roman nose tbh. Didn't exagerate enough for it to negatively effect his looks. You need to morph his chin and jaw to make him ugly with that nose shape.
yeah he does, but not a prettyboy anymore, not cute anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
i mean how To measure irl one's mouth to jaw ratio ?
i believe you but still i have a 52 mm lips - narrow - and 34-35 mm nose wideness so Somewhere between 1.4 and 1.5 . and his is less wide than mine
you should measure your bigonial breadth and divide by mouth width, I just thought of this ratio tbh idk if it matters, but usually narrow mouthes that look death sentence tier are because it looks too small compared to jaw, or if you are fat/bloated like chico here

still gl tho cause it doesn't matter as much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
nice post, but too much theorizing
in my case fixin my nose would be make me more attractive
"oh but ur not attractive ur ugly as fuck, nothing pleasant to look at"
just no, my experiences with girls contradict this idea, in real life i would look much more attractive fixin my nose I think, it would ascend me in the "cute" tier (gay to say this i know).

especially noses like mine, hooked noses, are the ones that can descend a face with potential, just look at lachowskis morph, imagine him with a nose like that walking around, he'd still be gL, but shit not a model, it kills the cutie aspect when u show sideview. It makes ur hole face looks smaller, its sucks.
A98F7F58 58C2 4784 BE72 F195072AC88A
0A00C032 5FE1 42DA 99EC 65FB333DE7A5

3F06B6C1 C228 4AAE AEEB EA9981550FE3
78EB8807 E251 4294 83CC 780E103D93D9
A2F951DD C803 4376 8B83 3C0BC7574012
C3BFBAA2 A325 4678 AED2 608180D16595

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 685 and the next o'pry
you should measure your bigonial breadth and divide by mouth width, I just thought of this ratio tbh idk if it matters, but usually narrow mouthes that look death sentence tier are because it looks too small compared to jaw, or if you are fat/bloated like chico here
View attachment 135973
still gl tho cause it doesn't matter as much
what's the ideal range for this jaw ratio ?
in side pic they legit Lost 1 psl point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 2846
its more about relation of mouth to ipd

i need a nosejob tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, HighIQcel and Deleted member 3043
"A good nose job can ascend you anywhere from 0.25-0.5PSL. Don’t expect any more from a nose job."

That's not true. Maybe those are the PSL points you earn from otoplasty or blepharoplasty but not from a nose job which depending how good the surgeon is could radically change your face for the best.

For some persons however, you can say that the results aren't really stricking most of the time because of lack of good base, forward growth,etc..

See how can a nose job be a game changer and how it doesn't make any difference for some people. The first 4 guys had good return of investment whereas the 4 last guys have clearly wasted money that could benefit them in other areas.

Attachments

• Rhinoplasty-2.jpg
    Rhinoplasty-2.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 579
  • hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 459
  • téléchargement.jpeg
    téléchargement.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 432
  • ed9f98b44a66d673a9d5d738c58bed7b.jpg
    ed9f98b44a66d673a9d5d738c58bed7b.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 419
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 381
  • male-rhinoplasty.jpg
    male-rhinoplasty.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 350
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 325
  • nose-job-men2.jpg
    nose-job-men2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 428
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
I have disgusting nose. Upturned big slightly crocked and wide

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
other thing, ghandys nose has a good shape despite being hooked, my nose is "retarded" compared to his

• +1
"A good nose job can ascend you anywhere from 0.25-0.5PSL. Don’t expect any more from a nose job."

That's not true. Maybe those are the PSL points you earn from otoplasty or blepharoplasty but not from a nose job which depending how good the surgeon is could radically change your face for the best.

For some persons however, you can say that the results aren't really stricking most of the time because of lack of good base, forward growth,etc..

See how can a nose job be a game changer and how it doesn't make any difference for some people. The first 4 guys had good return of investment whereas the 4 last guys have clearly wasted money that could benefit them in other areas.
I used to think a nose job would get me 0.75PSL. I showed users my nose and they said I would ascend 1PSL.. from a NOSE JOB. I’m 5.25PSL. I have a hooked and droopy tip nose. A straight nose won’t magically make me 6PSL. That would basically put me at Chadlite, which I wouldn’t be at. We give out PSL points way too easily for surgery. I can show you my nose and you can decide what you think, but I honestly think I will get 0.25-0.5PSL from it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
It's because the maxilla of Chico is almost flat, don't looks bad in Sean or Gandy because they have more masculine bones to support it, also most morphs that you are posting are exaggerated, it's almost impossible to a white person having Jew nose, the nose of Sean is just roman

Images 15

In mostly cases your thread don't make sense because

Nose is much more important from the front, the format of nose from the side is contradictory because they can looks good even being roman, it's like me making a thread to show how a nose with too much concave type or exaggerated small bridge, it's exaggerated so obviously looks bad

Strange format of noses like having less bridge than the point of nose, or too much bulbous noses, nigger noses etc...
The wide nose is not a problem if not pass the medial canthus and have a thin point, the best looking noses from the front is just straight with visible symmetric nostrils and not long wide and with a wide bridge (eyebrows to begin of nose).

So just don't have too much cartilage in the nose so will not looks like shit.

Images 12

It's because the maxilla of Chico is almost flat, don't looks bad in Sean or Gandy because they have more masculine bones to support it, also most morphs that you are posting are exaggerated, it's almost impossible to a white person having Jew nose, the nose of Sean is just roman

View attachment 135978

In mostly cases your thread don't make sense because

Nose is much more important from the front, the format of nose from the side is contradictory because they can looks good even being roman, it's like me making a thread to show how a nose with too much concave type or exaggerated small bridge, it's exaggerated so obviously looks bad

Strange format of noses like having less bridge than the point of nose, or too much bulbous noses, negro noses etc...
The wide nose is not a problem if not pass the medial canthus and have a thin point, the best looking noses from the front is just straight with visible symmetric nostrils and not long wide and with a wide bridge (eyebrows to begin of nose).

So just don't have too much cartilage in the nose so will not looks like shit.
I think I have a good nose from the front but IRL people see you from every angle, not just the front.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Richard_Hungwell
I think I have a good nose from the front but IRL people see you from every angle, not just the front.

As what i said if the nose it's exaggerated so will looks bad, i have a little hump in the nose but in 3/4 view looks straight so maybe you really need a rhino.

The problem with nose is because have much more environmental player in him than other traits in your face, that's why i think that girls will not really care if it's not exaggerated.

The nose of Gandy is extremely hooked and

Schermata 2011 03 30 a 104246

Looks straight in other angles (Gay pic lmao).

My blackpilled friend says I go from a 6 PSL to 3.5 PSL because of my hooked nose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
As what i said if the nose it's exaggerated so will looks bad, i have a little hump in the nose but in 3/4 view looks straight so maybe you really need a rhino.

The problem with nose is because have much more environmental player in him than other traits in your face, that's why i think that girls will not really care if it's not exaggerated.

The nose of Gandy is extremely hooked and

View attachment 136005

Looks straight in other angles (Gay pic lmao).
Using Gandy for this is dumb. He has PSL halo for being one of the three models that PSL worships and he has masculine features to balance out his face. He would look better with a straight nose and it depends on each person. I would benefit from rhino because I have a weak browridge.
My blackpilled friend says I go from a 6 PSL to 3.5 PSL because of my hooked nose.
Show me a pic. There’s no way.

Using Gandy for this is dumb. He has PSL halo for being one of the three models that PSL worships and he has masculine features to balance out his face. He would look better with a straight nose and it depends on each person. I would benefit from rhino because I have a weak browridge.

It's not dumb, he have a extremely hooked nose from the side but looks straight from other angles... so yes bro, keep thinking that a girl will reject someone because of side profile...

It's not dumb, he have a extremely hooked nose from the side but looks straight from other angles...
That’s a photo JFL. Go look at him from different angles IRL and it won’t look straight. I have a hooked nose and I’ve seen it from many angles and not once as it looked straight.

I can't post a picture but imagine how much a nose job would benefit Adrien Brody (people keep saying I look like him :feelsrope: jfl I always get compared to ugly men). My nose tip is droopy, my nose is dented as you can see the nasal bone pressing against my skin, my nose is as wide as my mouth and my nostrils are so big I can shove two fingers inside. It's very Jewish looking from the side.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I can't post a picture but imagine how much a nose job would benefit Adrien Brody (people keep saying I look like him :feelsrope: jfl I always get compared to ugly men). My nose tip is droopy, my nose is dented as you can see the nasal bone pressing against my skin, my nose is as wide as my mouth and my nostrils are so big I can shove two fingers inside. It's very Jewish looking from the side.
That’s pretty bad then. Yeah, my nose is Jewish from the side too. Hooked, flared out nostrils, and droopy tip. I hate it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
That’s pretty bad then. Yeah, my nose is Jewish from the side too. Hooked, flared out nostrils, and droopy tip. I hate it.
The worst part of everything is that mine is not natural. I broke it twice :( I sent a frauded picture to two female friends of mine online and they were really positive. One of them got a bit obsessed with me even jfl.
(I told them I was frauding it btw)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
The worst part of everything is that mine is not natural. I broke it twice :( I sent a frauded picture to two female friends of mine online and they were really positive. One of them got a bit obsessed with me even jfl.
(I told them I was frauding it btw)
How’d you break it?

How’d you break it?
First time I was chasing my older brother in the living room. The floor is made of concrete and I tripped and fell on the right side of my nose. That's where the dent comes from. The second time I was at my Chad's friend house, his parents had bought new furniture and put the old one on one of the beds in another room. For some reason I was running and at full-speed I bumped nose first into one of the wooden couches. That's where the droopy nose tip comes from. Jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2846