Nose doesn’t matter bro!

First time I was chasing my older brother in the living room. The floor is made of concrete and I tripped and fell on the right side of my nose. That's where the dent comes from. The second time I was at my Chad's friend house, his parents had bought new furniture and put the old one on one of the beds in another room. For some reason I was running and at full-speed I bumped nose first into one of the wooden couches. That's where the droopy nose tip comes from. Jfl.

Your nose looks now like of Adrien?

Adrian Brody

How this even make sense? pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2227
op I dont think u're 5,25psl
what seems to save you is your different hair

u have a very high hairline, weak brow ridge, seems to have uppereyelid exposure, u look tired from side view on that pic.
ur nose is hooked, mine is hooked. but they are very different.

mine is much more hooked and bigger boned than urs, yours have kind of a fat and pointing tip, u really doesnt lose a lot of points from your nose, Lose much much less than I do. The difference in side view in my morphs is absurd.

op I dont think u're 5,25psl
what seems to save you is your different hair

u have a very high hairline, weak brow ridge, seems to have uppereyelid exposure, u look tired from side view on that pic.
ur nose is hooked, mine is hooked. but they are very different.

mine is much more hooked and bigger boned than urs, yours have kind of a fat and pointing tip, u really doesnt lose a lot of points from your nose, Lose much much less than I do. The difference in side view in my morphs is absurd.
I don’t have a “very high hairline”. I look tired from that side profile pic bc I was high and it was midnight went I took it. I have more of a jewish nose.. flared nostrils and droopy tip. Idk why you’re tryna make this a competition of “my morphs are absurd” and “my nose is much worse.”

EVERY single user I’ve sent my nose to has said I will benefit from a nose job. It’s a fucking hooked nose on a slightly feminine face, so yes, I will benefit, maybe not as much as you, but it’s not a competition of “who will have the better nose job result.”

Btw, people rate me 5.5PSL here but I don’t think I am so I go with 5-5.25PSL.

Last edited:
I don’t have a “very high hairline”. I look tired from that profile pic bc I was high and it was midnight went I took it. I have more of a jewish nose.. flared nostrils and droopy tip. Idk why you’re tryna make this a competition of “my morphs are absurd” and “my nose is much worse.”

EVERY single user I’ve sent my nose to has said I will benefit from a nose job. It’s a fucking hooked nose on a slightly feminine face, so yes, I will benefit, maybe not as much as you, but it’s not a competition of “who will have the better nose job result.”

Btw, people rate me 5.5PSL here but I don’t think I am so I go with 5-5.25PSL.
u seem to have a high hair line lol
Yes, you will benefit, no doubt about that.
well, i'm just saying somepeople will "benefit" more from a nosejob than others. My nose is much bigger than yours, the witch effect in me is much bigger.
the discrepancy will be bigger after the surgery.

maybe I'm wrong with the words, benefit more = are more fucked now than others. After surgery is the same for both.

Last edited:
Morphs are bullcrap i have a hooked nose with a high nasal bridge and good browridge, it looks masculine AF irl, having a straight nose with my browridge would feminize my profile and kill harmony AND ALL guys with a decent ridge would look more masculine if they had a crooked nose with a high nasal bridge so focus on these 2 points when morphing

Attachments

• 20191015_075145.jpg
    20191015_075145.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 138
  • 20191015_075103.jpg
    20191015_075103.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 139
It matters but I know a high t guy at my school who has the biggest hooked nose you’ll ever see. Literal Jewcel. But he is 6 foot 2, has above average eye area and great coloring dark brown hair blue eyes, he plays hockey(which almost all jbs love), and acts high t as fuck. It’s not a death sentence even though I think he’s ugly as fuck.

B B B B BUT BRETT MAVERICK SAID THAT NOSE DOESNT MATTER

Noone has ever said that nose doesn't matter... OP was such a brainlet, I'm glad he's gone.

Everything matters

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Shit surgeons do shit surgeries

Ye

Incredible, I found a Brazilian friend here. I had already seen this video, I already thought of going to her for a nose job, but I also don't know if it would produce the same result. My nose takes 0.25 psl and has thick skin, even though I'm white (I'll never understand how I got that nose). My nose also has a wide structure, I can't even smile.