nose hump

ilovewater

ilovewater

whatever it takes to mog, I'll do it
my nose hump is the only thing that really looksmin my face. i saw a video of a procedure where they just cut the hump with a scalpel and im about to do it. but what anesthesia should i get that’ll numb my nose but also make me able to do the operation. i know i sound crazy but thats the only way. do i also need like a special scalpel ?

You're going to do it on your own?? ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ I would highly suggest against doing that as it will not only be incredibly painful even under local anesthesia, but you may end up doing more harm than good. You could potentially lose feeling in your nose forever if you don't know what you're doing

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Based low inhib user. Pls record it for the people here.

Look. Get a trusted friend/family member to watch you while you do it/get them to do it for you. Idk about your specific case but a nose bump might be caused by the bone and that's going to be painful as shit to remove,

Consider going to a 3rd world country to get it done by a dr.

You're going to do it on your own?? ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ I would highly suggest against doing that as it will not only be incredibly painful even under local anesthesia, but you may end up doing more harm than good. You could potentially lose feeling in your nose forever if you don't know what you're doing
you just have to cut the bump then heal the scar

Based low inhib user. Pls record it for the people here.

Look. Get a trusted friend/family member to watch you while you do it/get them to do it for you. Idk about your specific case but a nose bump might be caused by the bone and that's going to be painful as shit to remove,

Consider going to a 3rd world country to get it done by a dr.
how tf did that russian guy did it it didnt seemed that painful

the bump is going to look bigger bc once you try to remove the bump you won’t be able to get through the bone and then it’s just gonna swell and you’re gonna have a bigger bump unless you try and remove bone which is very hard you’re not going be able to do much