Nose in between your eyes

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
Is this ratio even important? People like Henry cavil and david Gandy have their noses that go past their medial canthus slightly and the only person I can think of that has this ratio is Jordan barret or potentially Sean opry,

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
it’s not that important

nose width/lip width and esr matter a lot more

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuse
it also depends on your medial canthus and if it's pulled in cause that makes the distance shorter, and also ipd and all that, if you have a wider nose you need a wider face, ipd, lips to harmonize, but in general you should actually be looking at absolute measurements for the nose, for white guys 35-40mm is good, 40mm should have a decently wide face though

it also depends on your medial canthus and if it's pulled in cause that makes the distance shorter, and also ipd and all that, if you have a wider nose you need a wider face, ipd, lips to harmonize, but in general you should actually be looking at absolute measurements for the nose, for white guys 35-40mm is good, 40mm should have a decently wide face though
So it’s not a big deal if my nose goes past my medial canthus a bit like gandy? I have longer pfl for my skull size

• +1
it’s not really that important

nose width/lip width and esr matter a lot more
not really that important either, chico has a rather low nose to lip ratio.

they're well shaped though.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Is this ratio even important? People like Henry cavil and david Gandy have their noses that go past their medial canthus slightly and the only person I can think of that has this ratio is Jordan barret or potentially Sean opry,
But still gandhi and Henry gets pussy thats all it matters

So it’s not a big deal if my nose goes past my medial canthus a bit like gandy? I have longer pfl for my skull size
no a slightly wider nose by a few mm is not gonna do much at all as long as your other features are also slightly wider

not really that important either, chico has a rather low nose to lip ratio.
true, it matters more for women (and even then, some ppl pull it off well, like Freya Allan)

getting close to 1:1 can be disrupt harmony quite a bit, tho

• +1
Reactions: fuse
true, it matters more for women (and even then, some ppl pull it off well, like Freya Allan)

getting close to 1:1 can be disrupt harmony quite a bit, tho
think what's more important for mouth width is the breadth of your chin, for men the chin protrusion is usually 1:1 with the width of their mouth, so the narrower your chin is the smaller your mouth can be, that is likely also what makes it look so off on mixed people sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
no a slightly wider nose by a few mm is not gonna do much at all as long as your other features are also slightly wider
Even Chicos nose doesn’t fit in between his eyes

• +1