Nose IS Important & Small Nose Mogs

Ahura

Ahura

Iron
First post.

Summary: Anyone with a brain knows that nose shape and dimensions are important when it comes to facial aesthetics. The nose is in the center of the face, and thus one of the first things a person (whether consciously or not) notices when they see a face. I recently discovered an app that actually does a pretty good job at changing the shape of a person's nose, and noticed that almost every time, a person could be made more facially attractive either by shrinking or reshaping their nose to be sharper and narrower. And the opposite is true when making it bigger. This effect applied to both men and woman, and was more noticeable if the person started out with a bigger nose.

Here are some before/after(s):
(Most pics sourced from reddit's r/amiugly)

Ofcourse, please keep in mind that these morphs are created with AI, and will not reflect reality say if one of these people were to get a nose job, BUT it is definitely a helpful tool if you are someone who wants to get a rhinoplasty: so if you want the app name pm me its nothing secret or special, wouldn't be surprised if its already used on here

Overall a water thread.

TLDR: Get surgery if you have a large nose, ugly nose bridge, hooked nose, bulbous nose if you want to truly maximize your facial aesthetic potential.
If you can't get surgery, you can tretinoin aka retinoic acid (you know the studies i'm talking about) or corticosteroids (thin skin AND can also lead to the breakdown of cartilage by inhibiting its repair mechanisms and promoting the activity of proteases)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, lebesgue, smoth and 13 others
The thicker nose looks better in most of the men you used

Small can be generally good but it has to stay masculine

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, anthony111553, okwiwhd and 17 others
I feel like last guy's nose is too small in after photo.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
troll post? each person looked better with there natural nose then a slimmed down uncanny looking nose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, anthony111553, Neckedafter7 and 13 others
The thicker nose looks better in most of those pictures

Small is good but it has to stay masculine
but it also lead to an overly compact midface, which is my case

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
troll post? each person looked better with there natural nose then a slimmed down uncanny looking nose
its visibly better

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Congrats on showing us the worst examples

• +1
Reactions: Ahura, rubberduck, datboijj and 1 other person
Highset bridge with sharp projection mogs

most of them look like from botched rhinoplasty

It is all about facial harmony, you want the nose that fits the harmony not destroys it

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck and ccwarrior
henry cavill nose mogs

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Why did u make dellisolas nose even smaller lmao

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
My nose is probably my best feature, its super slim and long

Im greatful

nose should be narrow from the front and straight - strong from the side

some pics u have above are lens distorted

delisola eyes r insane damn

First post.

Summary: Anyone with a brain knows that nose shape and dimensions are important when it comes to facial aesthetics. The nose is in the center of the face, and thus one of the first things a person (whether consciously or not) notices when they see a face. I recently discovered an app that actually does a pretty good job at changing the shape of a person's nose, and noticed that almost every time, a person could be made more facially attractive either by shrinking or reshaping their nose to be sharper and narrower. And the opposite is true when making it bigger. This effect applied to both men and woman, and was more noticeable if the person started out with a bigger nose.

View attachment 2680564
View attachment 2680556
View attachment 2680558
View attachment 2680565
View attachment 2680570
View attachment 2680572

Ofcourse, please keep in mind that these morphs are created with AI, and will not reflect reality say if one of these people were to get a nose job, BUT it is definitely a helpful tool if you are someone who wants to get a rhinoplasty: so if you want the app name pm me its nothing secret or special, wouldn't be surprised if its already used on here

Overall a water thread.

TLDR: Get surgery if you have a large nose, ugly nose bridge, hooked nose, bulbous nose if you want to truly maximize your facial aesthetic potential.
If you can't get surgery, you can tretinoin aka retinoic acid (you know the studies i'm talking about) or corticosteroids (thin skin AND can also lead to the breakdown of cartilage by inhibiting its repair mechanisms and promoting the activity of proteases)
Bigger nose bigger dick

Small nose is male gaze. Female gaze is big nose.

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, datboijj and rubberduck
What I don’t get is women saying they want a man with “big nose” I swear they say this shit on x all the time

First post.

View attachment 2680564
View attachment 2680556
View attachment 2680558
View attachment 2680565
View attachment 2680570
View attachment 2680572

Overall a water thread.

Mfw ethnic

Brutal. My nose is subhuman

True but the examples in OP suck

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
You ruined everyone except for 4 and 5

Wat a retarded thread u proven nothing u moron

You suck bro lol, never touch this app again

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Also tretinoin THICKENS skin, it does not thin it. The one that some people say thins it is ISOTRETINOIN which is Accutane. And there is very little evidence that isotretinoin thins skin either, aside from idiots on TikTok

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
@St.TikTokcel contender for worst thread ever on forum?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
big nose is not a deal breaker if you have a masculine face

First post.

View attachment 2680564
View attachment 2680556
View attachment 2680558
View attachment 2680565
View attachment 2680570
View attachment 2680572

Overall a water thread.

Nigga it has to be proportioned, you can't just make it as small as possible like a retard and expect it to look good jfl

You can have a large nose and still not need a rhino. Look at Jordan's nose in normal lighting, in photoshoot lighting when there are shadows it looks good but in outside lighting it looks like a fucking postage stamp.

shit thread
niggas be posting whatever nowadays

sharp refined nose is law, bulbous tips never look good even if the width is relatively small