Nose or mouth : my biggest flaw??

starvecell

starvecell

Hairpill Preacher🦄
Recently lost a mog battle brutally, i wanna which flaw should i fix first :woke:
(Ignore the shitty beard)
IMG 6960
IMG 6959
IMG 6948
IMG 6924
IMG 6919
IMG 6921
IMG 6965

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger, coispet, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Tagging some sexhaver rambling ik
@sub5c3l @brucewayne78 @mayo mogger @RAMU KAKA @Jason Voorhees @PseduoAryan

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
both

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: starvecell, Thebbcmaxxer and mayo mogger
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: starvecell, brucewayne78 and sub5c3l
Both, but mouth is very narrow

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
what bf are you u look bloated asf im assuming 20% and above

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, starvecell and sub5c3l
You're biggest flaw? hmmm... that's a hard one, i'd probably say your face.

With all seriousness, you have a lot of fat on your face (this can be cured by starvemaxxing and eating healthier), you're nose is quite large. You kinda look like Salludon before his surgery.

Attachments

• jcpkvj2h3nm81.jpeg
    jcpkvj2h3nm81.jpeg
    179.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, mayo mogger and starvecell
Bonelessnes

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78 and starvecell
@Zherko @Mog3D

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D
Alcohol only bloats you for a small time when its consumed but It's s diuretic. It debloats the face
Bhai my lasix just got delivered bruh, I’ll eat three pills and i believe it’ll fix my big 3 (nose, mouth, bones). And mog the shit outta every sexy girlfriend haver (fuck u squirtel). :lasereyes:

How tall are you?

Bhai my lasix just got delivered bruh, I’ll eat three pills and i believe it’ll fix my big 3 (nose, mouth, bones). And mog the shit outta every sexy girlfriend haver (fuck u squirtel). :lasereyes:
Imagine taking pills to debloat and fucking up your kidneys and heart instead of just drinking a lot of water

Idk if it’s because you’re boneless, fat, or hold fat in your face but its very bloated fix that asap

nose can probably ascend you a little bit if fixed

Idk if it’s because you’re boneless, fat, or hold fat in your face but its very bloated fix that asap

High ltn?

And ithink my face is harmonious.. agree?

Nigga is going to end up in ER @WatermelonLover

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Charisma and starvecell
And ithink my face is harmonious.. agree?
Mostly but nose and narrow mouth kill it a little bit. Just potassium max and look into lip stretching

• +1
Reactions: starvecell
Narcy chadpreet

• +1
Reactions: starvecell and Mog3D
The nose is more brutal than the mouth, but the biggest flaw is the facial bones.

• So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78
Nose and nasolabials

I recommend deleting these pics and asking this question at another time since the Americancel are waking up rn. There have been a lot of trolls in the ratings section lately and their comments will make you go ER. Best to delete these pics for mental health.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, brucewayne78, panfacemogger and 1 other person
Squirtle anna, most of these fuckers are nw3 and as long as u guys have hair they dont care bout hair pill. They may have chad potential n ll but theyre ll gonna be sub5 inna few years, so i don’t care.
What i do care bout is, how did u get that anupama parmeahwaram lookalike sexy gf man..? You’re choclate boy (literally) and shes mmmmmm… so whats the anecdote i wnna know :feelstastyman:
I recommend deleting these pics and asking this question at another time since the Americancel are waking up rn. There have been a lot of trolls in the ratings section lately and their comments will make you go ER. Best to delete these pics for mental health.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Jason Voorhees
holy shit you look gay

• So Sad
you need rhino bro you have pear nose

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and starvecell
@LooksThinker

Nose is a bigger flaw but those pics are distorted so it plays a role

• +1

Not a single person with Finnish DNA has this level of hair thickness or density

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and starvecell