Nose power (Legit must see), end of all copes.

I was tired, sorry. Nordic-Med phenotype
IMG 20190125 105321

My dorsal hump isn't too visible from the side, but it's wider than the middle of the nose bridge.

Zyzzz type of nose is a good requirement in order to slay.
Hey OP is my nose okay ?

Capture 2019 01 27 03 07 08

Last edited:
Just be a Jew br0

• +1
Reactions: Autist
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Final82, dogtown and 2 others
i have a 100% roman nose, but I will get it fixed, I hate it, and some people had joked about it

The leaders of certain races had the typical nose for that race so that nose must be associated with leadership. :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe: (don't oust me as a heretic pls)

• +1
Reactions: Final82
Jfl at noselets :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and androidcel
The leaders of certain races had the typical nose for that race so that nose must be associated with leadership. :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe: (don't oust me as a heretic pls)
when the coping is too strong.gif

when the coping is too strong.gif
Nose shouldn't matter as long as it isn't hooked, too wide, piggish, or bulbous (for a guy)

Nose shouldn't matter as long as it isn't hooked, too wide, piggish, or bulbous (for a guy)
it matters for both genders and your post kinda proves it. btw I meant that op was coping and not you

lol you fucking autist, what kinda logic is this u clown, a wide nose is the best nose when it comes to fighting, a small nose gets broken easier, dont believe me? see every motherfucking nigger boxer, and tell me if you're cute little nose has a higher chance of surviving those blows the wide nosed guys take.
if you get hit in the midface ur getting your whole face hit, small or wide nose ddoesnt mean shit, everything's getting hit.
im not talking about attractiveness, i dont even give a shit about it u little coping low iq
negroid skull can take more damage, and they all have wide noses
lol who tf gives a shit about a sport in a real survival situation where you use hard objects the nose will break being a thin bone no matter how robust it is
with padded gloves no shot it's better to have robust wide nose as your nose is gonna get hit anyway with punch bigger than your head
you autist
in a real fight where you have hard objects such as clubs and rocks coming your way or bare knuckles it's better that they miss your nose entirely or your nose is gonna break no matter how wide and robust it is
why do you think black nose is considered unattractive? Evolutionary psychology is based on real survival situations, not sport.
And all the people you posted had thin nose, not wide. Wide nose is a ethnic feature, all European subraces have thin nose but in different shapes

it's better to have avoid the hit when it come to vital organs such as the eyes like potruding eyebrow ridge + high checkbones
then flat out putting robust bones that get broken anyway when it come to REAL fight and not a sport

• +1
Reactions: Hebbe wem
Evolutionary psychology is based on real survival situations, not sport.
you're so retarded i cant discuss anything with you, your whole argument is invalid when you said this, if we were to listen to your copes then Blacks are the most attractive race on the planet, im sure a nerdic cuck has a higher chance of surviving in the jungle than a west african 6'6 animal with a wide asfuck nose right,

A large nose is an indicator of High Testosterone, I''M ACTUALLY TALKING about wide noses with a hump that visibly look strong and solid. Not some shitskin o u g r e bulbous trash nose.
The greatest and smartest and most powerful humans in history had a similar looking nose, regardless of race.
JFL at anyone still denying nose power, i am accepting applications to join.
Nose is also a high T feature, and a very dimorphic feature, jfl at looking pretty it's all about looking dominant, atleast that's what i care the most about, dominating and leading anyone in my vicinity.
Alexander the Great:
View attachment 16053View attachment 16054
Hannibal Barca:
View attachment 16055
King Darius:
View attachment 16057
Emperor Constantine:
View attachment 16058
Josephus Flavius:
View attachment 16059
Emperor Lucius:
View attachment 16060
Gandy
View attachment 16061
These are the most significant emperors in history of mankind, the fact that constantine, hannibal, alexander, darius have thise powerful nose makes my theory legit, keep coping noselets
JFL even the most popular guy on this forum has one.
@Nibba @dogtown @CupOfCoffee @future chadlite

So If I buy some T pills,will my nose grow too?

You need a warrior skull for this to work if not it looks terrible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
So If I buy some T pills,will my nose grow too?
you're IQ is too low that's why you don't have one, high IQcels throughout history always had the exact same nose

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and dogtown
@Nibba how long is your nose (from glabella) actually and your midface? doesnโ€™t look long tbh

you're IQ is too low that's why you don't have one, high IQcels throughout history always had the exact same nose

Guess getting a nose job will increase my IQ then too

OP see the post #56 please

you're so retarded i cant discuss anything with you, your whole argument is invalid when you said this, if we were to listen to your copes then Blacks are the most attractive race on the planet, im sure a nerdic cuck has a higher chance of surviving in the jungle than a west african 6'6 animal with a wide asfuck nose right,

Africans have higher chance of surviving in african jungles and deserts no shit dumbass they evolved to be there but they are gonna get shat on in thick forests and rocky mountains
tbh whites and africans survive mog curries and asians (except mongols) in their homeland too so I am pretty sure they screwed themselves on soy diet for many generations or some shit.
When it come to fighting, we humans are not meant to use claws and mouths like animals. We have hands because we are tool users so we are meant to use tools in conflict even rocks and sticks, the simplest of tools, are capable of breaking through your skull easily. Many features we have in our faces are not for survival
Also tool users are superior to other animals because if our club get broken we make another one but if a wolf loses its teeth or claws, it's over for him.

Bigger jaw = better chewing, better airways
Small eyes* = less chance of getting dust particles and damaged in combat
Nose = thin one will be less likely to get hit and break in conflict
higher cheekbones + protruding eyebrow bridge = protection to the eyes from combat or while moving through vegetation

*asians have small eyes but they are protruding with 0 depth and no browrdige so they are very vulnerable.

Nose and eyes are ORGANS and they are extremely sensitive and can get DESTROYED easily despite being robust or not. Big nose = UGLY because it's more likely to receive a hit

Why aren't big robust bugeyes appealing to you?
dumbass

Honestly wtf are you even trying to do with this stupid bluepilled post? Convince yourself that big noses is attractive? Nobody thinks that and if you convince yourself, literally nobody cares.
At this point you may as well brainwash yourself with low IQ subliminal affirmation that you are gl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, NormieKilla and Phad
A large nose is an indicator of High Testosterone, I''M ACTUALLY TALKING about wide noses with a hump that visibly look strong and solid. Not some shitskin o u g r e bulbous trash nose.
The greatest and smartest and most powerful humans in history had a similar looking nose, regardless of race.
JFL at anyone still denying nose power, i am accepting applications to join.
Nose is also a high T feature, and a very dimorphic feature, jfl at looking pretty it's all about looking dominant, atleast that's what i care the most about, dominating and leading anyone in my vicinity.
Alexander the Great:
View attachment 16053View attachment 16054
Hannibal Barca:
View attachment 16055
King Darius:
View attachment 16057
Emperor Constantine:
View attachment 16058
Josephus Flavius:
View attachment 16059
Emperor Lucius:
View attachment 16060
Gandy
View attachment 16061
These are the most significant emperors in history of mankind, the fact that constantine, hannibal, alexander, darius have thise powerful nose makes my theory legit, keep coping noselets
JFL even the most popular guy on this forum has one.
@Nibba @dogtown @CupOfCoffee @future chadlite

good thread,
but just a thought on bulbous noses, I have a good nose width until the end of the nose where the bulbous name comes from, how can you make it less stick out? Or would a tip plasty be worth it? If i added width to jaw/cheekbones and zygos do you think it would less stick out? I have a fairly long philitrum which I am going to fix. which should help it out.

good thread,
but just a thought on bulbous noses, I have a good nose width until the end of the nose where the bulbous name comes from, how can you make it less stick out? Or would a tip plasty be worth it? If i added width to jaw/cheekbones and zygos do you think it would less stick out? I have a fairly long philitrum which I am going to fix. which should help it out.
tip plasty is hard, especially if ethnic, its hard decision to take, only top surgeons can produce good results for tip especiqally if ur ethnic, adding chin projection can solve ur problem

tip plasty is hard, especially if ethnic, its hard decision to take, only top surgeons can produce good results for tip especiqally if ur ethnic, adding chin projection can solve ur problem

hmm interesting, My philtrum is is fairly long like 20mm I hope to get it shortened to 15mm by the summer, chin is fairly long though like 49mm but not thick, tall chin, Im going to get fillers in my jaw/cheekbones and maybe zygos as well. Maybe it could fix my problem?

I'm not ethnic, I have seen some surgeries for a tip plasty around 3-4k or so. but they were abroad in Europe.

hmm interesting, My philtrum is is fairly long like 20mm I hope to get it shortened to 15mm by the summer, chin is fairly long though like 49mm but not thick, tall chin, Im going to get fillers in my jaw/cheekbones and maybe zygos as well. Maybe it could fix my problem?

I'm not ethnic, I have seen some surgeries for a tip plasty around 3-4k or so. but they were abroad in Europe.
yes, most important is chin projection so your face doesnt look convex

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
yes, most important is chin projection so your face doesnt look convex
Cheers for the replys,

Gonna try and get some fillers so, would you choose to add projection or width? Id prob try and get around 2mls or a bit more if needed chin isnt recessed just tall really.

Cheers for the replys,

Gonna try and get some fillers so, would you choose to add projection or width? Id prob try and get around 2mls or a bit more if needed chin isnt recessed just tall really.
if your chin lines with your lips then add width, if not add forward projection, it must project atleast to your lips or past it

• +1
Reactions: Unknownjpg