Nose shrinking

weedhelpsmethink

weedhelpsmethink

Iron
Joined
Feb 18, 2026
Posts
63
Reputation
20
So I decided to buy cocain and shrink my nose but the method is you can’t have the supplier you have to have someone buy it for you but the shrinking it real it takes about 2-3 grams before you can notice shrinking but I’ll let you guys see the progress after my next couple grams make shur you take breaks and als don’t get addicted ts is expensive
 
  • +1
Reactions: jhontoilet
dudes be doing anything except for getting a rhino
 
  • +1
Reactions: infinitude, ruikundumb and Wiqfi
So I decided to buy cocain and shrink my nose but the method is you can’t have the supplier you have to have someone buy it for you but the shrinking it real it takes about 2-3 grams before you can notice shrinking but I’ll let you guys see the progress after my next couple grams make shur you take breaks and als don’t get addicted ts is expensive
bro just get rhino at this point
 

Similar threads

hntedmound
Replies
4
Views
126
mendeds
mendeds
zrzi
Replies
0
Views
10
zrzi
zrzi
abootlicker777
Replies
7
Views
41
jr49506
jr49506
no1softee
Replies
3
Views
36
Eggshells
Eggshells
uvwxe
Replies
17
Views
148
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top