Nose Size and Testosterone

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
I’ve seen people on this forum say that a small nose is a sign of high prenatal testosterone exposure.

Is this true? Guys, on average, have longer and wider noses than women. I thought a small nose was a feminine trait.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6315, Deleted member 685, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
MisterMercedes
View profile
Elementalist
Joined Jul 4, 2020
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread Nose Size and Testosterone
Time Online 167:40
Posts832Reputation481
Now why would i dignify someone with that shit a post react ratio with a proper response

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 685 and 13 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: randomguy1235, Turin, Deleted member 5145 and 23 others
Don’t worry. I’ll start spamming “jfl” and “cope”. It’ll be up to par in a few days.
You utter fucking moron this is 2020 not 2019 that gets you fuck all reacts anymore
@Lev Peshkov look at this clown

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, RAITEIII and Gengar
You utter fucking moron this is 2020 not 2019 that gets you fuck all reacts anymore
@Lev Peshkov look at this clown
Those Definitely still gets reactions. Ten minutes spent roaming this site will prove that.

Generally, insulting people works.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, SteveRogers, hairyballscel and 11 others
I’ve seen people on this forum say that a small nose is a sign of high prenatal testosterone exposure.

Is this true? Guys, on average, have longer and wider noses than women. I thought a small nose was a feminine trait.
it's not true

keep in mind men also have thicker skin which definitely shows in the nose area

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Small nose is a subhuman trait for men

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, randomguy1235, thecel and 4 others
Small nose is subhuman for men , medium sized is ideal , big is also bad but depends on jaw

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, thecel and Kingston
Small nose is subhuman for men , medium sized is ideal , big is also bad but depends on jaw
I know tons of slayers with small noses. I wouldn’t say it’s a subhuman trait. Agree that medium is ideal though.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I know tons of slayers with small noses. I wouldn’t say it’s a subhuman trait. Agree that medium is ideal though.
Cope small upturned nose looks like shit on men jfl
DFA98960 2350 4827 BA3E 1A67A6AABEA1
9A82085E 5A6B 4C2C A243 702F665F8598

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 685, Incoming and 3 others
Upturned to that degree looks shit. The size looks fine.
No it doesn’t . It looks like shit . Medium is ideal and looks the best . Small + upturned = subhuman

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Deleted member 7240
No it doesn’t . It looks like shit . Medium is ideal and looks the best . Small + upturned = subhuman
I agree with the last two claims. However, a small nose doesn’t look shit on guys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and Sikkunt23

Post a pic of ideal medium nose bhai

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
It’s really about the ratio to the philtrum. I think twice as long is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Sikkunt23
small is good for prettyboymaxxing or if its balanced with other masculine traits, its not a make or break

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Sikkunt23

makes sense, ive got a jew nose and im very low t

No, they wouldn’t. It would fuck up their nose to philtrum ratio.
?
Roman noses are longer which means shorter philtrum, which is much better than monkey philtrum

?
Roman noses are longer which means shorter philtrum, which is much better than monkey philtrum
If one has a small nose and an ideal nose to philtrum (2.0), lengthening the nose would make that ratio above 2.0, which is not ideal.

If one has a small nose and an ideal nose to philtrum (2.0), lengthening the nose would make that ratio above 2.0, which is not ideal.
Yeah but this is only if the person already has a ideal ratio which is unlikely if you have a very short nose

Short nose usually means long philtrum and monkey like face, you are more likely to have a good ratio if your nose is somewhat long

A long and strong nose is a highly dimorphic trait

Yeah but this is only if the person already has a ideal ratio which is unlikely if you have a very short nose

Short nose usually means long philtrum and monkey like face, you are more likely to have a good ratio if your nose is somewhat long

A long and strong nose is a highly dimorphic trait
I think it’s the opposite. Guys with big noses usually have fucked up nose to philtrum ratios. My ratio is a 1.95 and my nose is pretty small.

Prominent noses from the profile is a masculine trait. Nothing looks cuter than a small upturned nose on a male jfl if you have this. I have no idea if it’s due to T or whatever. Probably just phenotypical

Prominent noses from the profile is a masculine trait. Nothing looks cuter than a small upturned nose on a male jfl if you have this. I have no idea if it’s due to T or whatever. Probably just phenotypical
Agreed that medium sized noses are ideal. However, small nose is not a failo if it’s twice as long as the philtrum. The ratio is what matters.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Britishlooksmaxxer and audreyen
i think that the only part of the nose which might be correlated to testosterone or whatever is the boney part at the top, the only part of the nose which you can see in skeletons (because it's bone, like i said). on an ideally developed face this part only determines if your nose is going to be straight or have a rather feminine slope, nothing else. humps are a product of the environment. a small nose is a sign of high testosterone only in relation to the rest of the skull. by that i mean having big cheekbones, a big jaw, a big maxilla and a big browridge (which are all signs of high t) makes your nose look smaller.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
Chads with compact midface usually have small nose