Nose softmaxx

H

hgreenedincel

Iron
My only huge falio is really my nose. The very tip of it is kinda fatty (i can squeeze and feel it) and its a bit wider than i'd like. I've seen people making posts abt stuff like Hydrocortisone (i already ordrerd the ceravea one) and Latisse. Do you need to cycle them (like x weeks on, y weeks off) or can I use all year round, and which is more effective. Latisse is pretty expensive so idk if i rlly wanna buy but if it's necessary i will.

• +1
Reactions: bluderbra and Alexios
narrow palate is worst than a piggy nose

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and nathan
My only huge falio is really my nose. The very tip of it is kinda fatty (i can squeeze and feel it) and its a bit wider than i'd like. I've seen people making posts abt stuff like Hydrocortisone (i already ordrerd the ceravea one) and Latisse. Do you need to cycle them (like x weeks on, y weeks off) or can I use all year round, and which is more effective. Latisse is pretty expensive so idk if i rlly wanna buy but if it's necessary i will.
nothing you can do non surgical sadly

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and smallman
its mostly the fat pads that are abundant in my nose, its structure is fine. Is lattises or hydrocortisone not sufficent?

My only huge falio is really my nose. The very tip of it is kinda fatty (i can squeeze and feel it)
Try getting very low body fat and get rid of black heads or oil or else inject lemon bottle like pneumo did