Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
This is how my nose used to look like:

WhatsApp Image 2020 01 15 at 220108a

19511456 1344802378966963 1938572690344895353 n

XZVJ8276

WQPW3574

Nowadays it is not ideal, but still way better than it used to look like when I was a teen:

De lado

WhatsApp Image 2021 10 20 at 015243 1a

20210824 001201

Now you may ask me - "But Bvnny, what did you do to completely change your nose shape??", well little PSLer, what I did was the following:

- Lost weight:

Just fucking lose weight you fat fucker, fat makes your nose bigger, first thing you should do is get into keto and gymmax to lose weight

- Nose exercises:

Your nose is made up by cartilage, which means, by exercising it on a daily basis, you could theoretically reshape it... I follow these two videos daily:

The first one I do two times a day, in the morning and at night, the second one I do one time in the afternoon

That's basically it, doing those things you fuckers may be able to nosemax

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Sushifart, wishIwasSalludon, blatonslatt and 25 others
BUMP BUMP
i always thought nosemaxxing was cope JFL i REALLY need this my nose is disgusting it ruins my entire face.
good thread OP, could even be on best of the best due to the severe lack of nosemaxxing on this forum and its a good thread
@her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Tang0MyMang00, Preoximerianas and 3 others
No, I'd been cutting my own hair (very badly) for years when I met my wife. Grooming won't make or break you as far as that goes.

remove the ridiculous "nose exercise" part or I will move to offtopic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: joeveniro, Dystopian, thereallegend and 13 others
remove the ridiculous "nose exercise" part or I will move to offtopic
? But that's what I did to change my nose shape lol, and still do to this day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Did you notice if your nose got straighter? I have a little asymmetry with my nose

Did you notice if your nose got straighter? I have a little asymmetry with my nose
My nose is naturally symmetrical, so I can't say that for sure

If I were you I would try to focus more on the side of your nose that's asymmetrical, in order to correct the asymmetry (at least that's what I did when I jawzrsizemaxxed, since my jaw was quite asymmetrical)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and mecmec
Wouldn't tret also make your nose smaller if you apply it on your nose?

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 6423
  • +1
Reactions: Sny and Deleted member 9670
Someone ever used steroid injection / crystal cortisone to slim nose?

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
did this make your nose tip come down at all?

Also does it project more now or the same?

did this make your nose tip come down at all?

Also does it project more now or the same?
Yeah, the nose tip came down a bit

I wouldn't say it's more projected tho, since my nose is naturally projected af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Wouldn't tret also make your nose smaller if you apply it on your nose?
yes i saw a thread here about someone using tret to slim their nose, it worked well there were before and afters

• +1
Reactions: Sny
anyone happen to know where you can buy cortisone ready to inject? That will ship to the UK? (It's prescription only medication)
I know a lot of you fuckers know all kinds of online sources for all sorts of stuff lol
I want some to inject

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
Yeah, the nose tip came down a bit

I wouldn't say it's more projected tho, since my nose is naturally projected af
Fuc I think I wouldn't like my nose tip to cone down. Is there a way to prevent it?
Thanks
@MarkCorrigan

u still look like shit

Stop smiling + change your hairstyle you looking like eboy
My goal is to eboymax, already bought some eboyclothes and LEDs to my room, just waiting the LEDs to arrive to then oficially eboymax and get some internet clout

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, KING REIDYZ, valhalar and 4 others
How long did it take you to see results?

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
it looks like all the fat in ur body goes to ur nose

been seeing some progress the last few days :p, looking a little slimmer and more symmetrical, thanks for sharing this. You probably saved me thousands of dollars that I would've spent on rhino

• Love it
Reactions: Bvnny.
been seeing some progress the last few days :p, looking a little slimmer and more symmetrical, thanks for sharing this. You probably saved me thousands of dollars that I would've spent on rhino
do u have before & after pics?
what did u do?

do u have before & after pics?
what did u do?
no pics, I did the two videos in the thread. first one twice a day second one once. second time i do first one I do only on the asymmetrical side of my nose. Also been leanmaxing but I don't know how much that's played a role

Bit off topic but I've been thinking about making a thread and answering questions about my rhino experience 1 year on, thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Real
yes i saw a thread here about someone using tret to slim their nose, it worked well there were before and afters
Tretinoin for a slimmer nose?
So every single person who takes Tretinoin for basic skincare gets a smaller nose.. and nobody noticed this yet? (i mean from all the youtube people who take tretinoin, nobody ever talked about this?

Also instead of pressing your nose together for a few seconds take a clamp and use it 24/7?:)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
Tretinoin for a slimmer nose?
So every single person who takes Tretinoin for basic skincare gets a smaller nose.. and nobody noticed this yet? (i mean from all the youtube people who take tretinoin, nobody ever talked about this?

Also instead of pressing your nose together for a few seconds take a clamp and use it 24/7?:)
Obviously people noticed if they’re using it for that purpose, and a change like that isn’t so obvious to notice if it’s subtle and happening overtime, it’s the concept of change blindness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
.:feelswhat:

Attachments

• your-looksmatch.png
    your-looksmatch.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15899 and mecmec
light course of corticosteroid on nose ftw

Cope rhino is only cure you lying sack of shit

• Hmm...
@Bvnny. shit better work for me

@Bvnny. How much weight did you lose from before and after?

why is it always an ethnic guy making these cope threads?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Tenshi and ManzareK
are still doing this? @Bvnny.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
My goal is to eboymax, already bought some eboyclothes and LEDs to my room, just waiting the LEDs to arrive to then oficially eboymax and get some internet clout
Are you gay ?

• JFL
? But that's what I did to change my nose shape lol, and still do to this day
ma'am this is basically like mewing cope saying you can completely change your jaw with the force of your tongue