[NOSEPILL] Ethnics need to take the nosepill ASAP

3c12af6462d8578ecaa1b94907dcafda.jpg

No joke, this is exactly how my nose looks. It's over for shotgun nostrilers

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 8758 and lilhorizontal32
idk if dorsal hump matters as much for guys. look at david gandy
Gandy has a pretty rare pheno and a top tier eye area that distracts you from the fact that his nose has a dorsal hump - same deal with O'Pry. I've noticed that if you have good eye area, its much more acceptable to have a less conventional nose shape. Seems like if your eye area is average or below, nose failios like tip projection and dorsal hump grab more attention

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, AscendingHero and lilhorizontal32
Really good example imo

Not only does his nose distract from what would otherwise be a good eye area, it makes the entire rest of his face look small. His otherwise normal looking jawline looks small and recessed just due to the fact that his nose occupies a disproportionate amount of his face.

It doesn't make him ugly af per say, but you can take one look at his face and instantly recognize that had he had a conventionally attractive nose shape, his entire face would become much more conventionally attractive.

For people with bumps in the bridge, or crooked noses, you notice the issue more from the 2/3rds, and especially from side profile.
High iq analysis👍

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, datboijj, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
nigga thinks giving a BBC a roman nose is aesthetic, laughing my balls off
But there already do exist... And im tired of posting them

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
It indeed does. It sets the harmony for ethnics. U could be seen as a deathnic or exotic due to it. The reason this forum denys nose pill is because most of the users are whites and white noses are rarely a problem
This should be included in the forum's rule thread ffs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back