Nostalgic thoughts of the early 2000's. Take a seat and listen to what the early 2000s were like

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
Tagging @DoctorLooksmax since he was talking about it in @forevergymcelling 's shagaluf thread

I was around 10 years old in the late early 2000s, we'll say the year is 2009. I distinctly remember people my age at the time were very 'grown up'. We used to go to these youth clubs at the weekend and drink orange juice and listen to Akon, Dizzee Rascal on these sorta kids dance floor type areas.

I shit you not I used to pull every weekend there. I remember I pulled a 13 year old and everyone in my friendgroup was mirin hard cuz I pulled an older girl. I had a friend who was an early developer who got a girls number about his age and started talking about sex with her. I don't know if he ever did anything though.

Sidenote: Everyone was obsessed with Blackberry phones for some reason back then. The touch screen phones being developed by LG used a pen rather than your finger which is an improvement over the previous phones at the time. Yet people went backwards to the old style numberpad phones. Weird.

I also got a pole dance by a girl in our class who had her period when she was like 8 so she was well into puberty by the time she was 10 or so. We were all sitting in her room and she did this pole dancing thing. Was a bit wild thinking back on it. I actually ended up dating her for 3 months in my last year of primary school and she was the hottest girl in the class (when I was young I looked really handsome. Like really handsome. I know how it feels to be a chad and lose it all)

As we aged into secondary school there was the usual shift that happens when people go through puberty and either look really hot or like complete and utter shit. I remember the seniors at our secondary school posting on facebook about going to "The Wanted" (literal who band nowadays) concerts when they were 17 or so and they used to dress so much more modestly than girls today dress even at normal nights out to a club.

But the thing is, weirdly, the girls of the early 2000's/early 2010s looked so fucking tacky compared to how girls look now even though girls are more slutty now. I think girls back then really didnt know how to apply makeup properly or something like that but they looked so fucking tacky like prostitutes but YET, they looked more modest than girls today.

Wonder if anyone else remembers things like this. Would be interested to hear what you experienced, especially if you are older than me and were a mid - late teenager back in those days.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: failedeyearea, chaddyboi66, Ethniframementalcel and 3 others
In 2009 I was incel as fuck, spending hours on MW2 after school

I also joined a youth club but none of the girls wanted anything to do with me :lul:

The Wanted were insane tbh

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, chaddyboi66, Deprived and 2 others
unfortunately I was born around that time so I can’t contribute anything

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
In 2009 I was incel as fuck, spending hours on MW2 after school

I also joined a youth club but none of the girls wanted anything to do with me :lul:

The Wanted were insane tbh

Always thought the buzzcut dude looked like a white jeremy meeks if the was purebred

Lol I remember the underage teen discos they were funny

All you had to do at those to make out with girls was be low inhib - I remember being 13 at a disco and some random cute girl asked if I wanted to dance and I said no because I was scared she might be taking the piss and didn’t wanna be made fun of- cringe at my hung inhib levels

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and NuclearBrainReturns

All you had to do at those to make out with girls was be low inhib - I remember being 13 at a disco and some random cute girl asked if I wanted to dance and I said no because I was scared she might be taking the piss and didn’t wanna be made fun of- cringe at my hung inhib levels
Yeah legit I had my hair all spiked up with gel and wore a nice t shirt and shorts and would be dancing with girls and kissing them. Nobody cared how ugly or handsome u were really back then it was more to do with how NT you looked and if u looked sorta older for your age if that makes sense.

Guys would get rejected for looking like children rather than rejected for being ugly

No Instagram no destroy lonely no 1017 Alyx no playboi carti no lil uzi

Sounds like shit tbh

Just a bunch of oldcel cope lol

• JFL
Reactions: cantbreaktheice
Yeah legit I had my hair all spiked up with gel and wore a nice t shirt and shorts and would be dancing with girls and kissing them. Nobody cared how ugly or handsome u were really back then it was more to do with how NT you looked and if u looked sorta older for your age if that makes sense.

Guys would get rejected for looking like children rather than rejected for being ugly
Yes that’s true- all ou had to do was be ahead of the curve developmentally and girls would get with you- especially at that age where some women have stated puberty and most guys haven’t so if ou have started puberty it’s one of the few oppurtunities where the gender balance is actually in your favour

Unfortusntely I was a giga late bloomer so no underage snogs at the disco for me- at least I look young for my age now and gets girls like 3-6 years my junior

Yeah back in the days it was much easier

Early 00s was fucking amazing. Life didn’t become shit until around 2014-2015ish IMO.

Tagging @DoctorLooksmax since he was talking about it in @forevergymcelling 's shagaluf thread

I was around 10 years old in the late early 2000s, we'll say the year is 2009. I distinctly remember people my age at the time were very 'grown up'. We used to go to these youth clubs at the weekend and drink orange juice and listen to Akon, Dizzee Rascal on these sorta kids dance floor type areas.

I shit you not I used to pull every weekend there. I remember I pulled a 13 year old and everyone in my friendgroup was mirin hard cuz I pulled an older girl. I had a friend who was an early developer who got a girls number about his age and started talking about sex with her. I don't know if he ever did anything though.

Sidenote: Everyone was obsessed with Blackberry phones for some reason back then. The touch screen phones being developed by LG used a pen rather than your finger which is an improvement over the previous phones at the time. Yet people went backwards to the old style numberpad phones. Weird.

I also got a pole dance by a girl in our class who had her period when she was like 8 so she was well into puberty by the time she was 10 or so. We were all sitting in her room and she did this pole dancing thing. Was a bit wild thinking back on it. I actually ended up dating her for 3 months in my last year of primary school and she was the hottest girl in the class (when I was young I looked really handsome. Like really handsome. I know how it feels to be a chad and lose it all)

As we aged into secondary school there was the usual shift that happens when people go through puberty and either look really hot or like complete and utter shit. I remember the seniors at our secondary school posting on facebook about going to "The Wanted" (literal who band nowadays) concerts when they were 17 or so and they used to dress so much more modestly than girls today dress even at normal nights out to a club.

But the thing is, weirdly, the girls of the early 2000's/early 2010s looked so fucking tacky compared to how girls look now even though girls are more slutty now. I think girls back then really didnt know how to apply makeup properly or something like that but they looked so fucking tacky like prostitutes but YET, they looked more modest than girls today.

Wonder if anyone else remembers things like this. Would be interested to hear what you experienced, especially if you are older than me and were a mid - late teenager back in those days.
These are the late 2000s...

Early 00s was fucking amazing. Life didn’t become shit until around 2014-2015ish IMO.
Life became shit in 2012, the year Tinder was found:feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
bro that sounds so fun lol I was a fucking DORK from 5th grade to 10th grade because I started puberty at 10 and became an emotional pussy

I never went to mine :ogre: