not a single chadlite/chad from my middle/highschool has retained their looks

sytyl

sytyl

Kraken
We'd all be around 25 years old now - any pictures I see on social media of dudes who had all the girls fawning over them just reveals them to be normie or sub normie with raped collagen, receding hairlines, bloated faces, even the fit ones didn't escape the collagen rape. Many of these former good looking people are in dead end jobs and many are with chubby/uggo girls whose faces paint a story of endless alcohol and weed abuse every week.

[ISPOILER]I mog most of my former highschool classmates now and hard :feelsgood:[/ISPOILER]

I'm so glad I started balding and took action against it which made me realize the importance of looks, which led me here, which led me to start doing skin routines and gymming better.

I feel so good right now at the fact that I am better :feelsgood: never stop improving yourself, it just gets easier and easier

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 11963 and 22 others
relatable

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
all that and you'll still never experience teen love like they did

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, antiantifa, Deleted member 12669 and 5 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, aBetterMii and sytyl
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pythagoras, Deleted member 11292 and sytyl
all that and you'll still never experience teen love like they did
teen love doesnt matter when u only peaked in high school

rest of ur life is working a dead end 9-5 job where you come home to some obese landwhale watching netflix

you want to be chad in ur 20s>high school
@StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, CANI, Deleted member 11388 and 11 others
rest of ur life is working a dead end 9-5 job where you come home to some obese landwhale watching netflix
this is how I envision what life is like for most of them now if pictures from insta/fb say the whole story

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
this is how I envision what life is like for most of them now if pictures from insta/fb say the whole story
thats what they are lol
most chads from high school age like shit cus they get too complacement with looks

once they drink too much, smoke, and spend partying 24/7 their life goes from 100 to 0.
They are all in dead end 9-5's with their landwhale partners.

People who are ugly in high school value looks more and tend to age better.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: johncruz12345, maxxedfalloutdweller and sytyl

@StrangerDanger
Sadly most of this forum doesn’t agree.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, sytyl and volcelfatcel
Teen love pill is most brutal pill there is tbh
nah its a meme for retards who peak in high school

its a bonus for psychological development but grand scheme of things does nothing cus your 20s-30s are everything as a male.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 15305, sytyl and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Deleted member 9666 and sytyl
Many copes in this thread.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and sytyl
People that were with me in elementary school turn out to be chads, however those in high school...:feelsgood:

• +1
yea cus most of this forum is teens, they arent in their 20s yet when slaying and being good looking REALLY benefits you
Im going to make a thread about this sometime in the future. The fact that highschool love with a person you find desirable is VERY important but
1) It doe not have to be with a stacylite-stacy for it to be good
2)most of the time it’s just puppy love garbage with minimal kissing and no having sex
3) even if you do have sex, the girl will than projected the perfect image on to you and if you don’t live up to that standard you are bad in her eye(happens a lot)
This leads to resentment and ends the relationship
4) teen years are over hyped and most of the valuable memories are formed when you leave home and engage with the world in your mid 20s to 40s
The main reason why people romanticize teen love so much, is because they are losers that have nothing going for them in life now.
And so many people are like this.

The average user here would not care much about teen love if they got to bust nuts in the cheeks of good looking women regardless of age. But they don’t.

• +1
Reactions: Mustascend, CANI, Deleted member 11388 and 5 others
What do you do for skin?

• +1
Im going to make a thread about this sometime in the future. The fact that highschool love with a person you find desirable is VERY important but
2)most of the time it’s just puppy love garbage with minimal kissing and no having sex
3) even if you do have sex, the girl will than projected the perfect image on to you and if you don’t live up to that standard you are bad in her eye(happens a lot)
4) teen years are over hyped and most of the valuable memories are formed when you leave home and engage with the world in your mid 20s to 40s
The main reason why people romanticize teen love so much, is because they are losers that have nothing going for them in life now.

The average user here would not care much about teen love if they got to bust nuts in the cheeks of good looking women regardless of age. But they don’t.
If you scared, go to church, we gon' hit you where it hurts, That don't work, we will put you in the dirt

• +1

Teen years are overhyped
the fantasy view in PSL not even chads live it.

You are not a failure in life if you can't get teen love, but you are an utter failure of a male if you are bad looking in your 20's. It's over for you if you dont succeed in your 20's when life truly starts.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Looks234, Chadeep and 2 others
Loading... ▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱ 50.18%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadeep, sytyl and 1 other person
Most people gain weight after high school, lots of high school athletes become chubby by 3rd year college lol

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Looks234, Chadeep and 1 other person
If you scared, go to church, we gon' hit you where it hurts, That don't work, we will put you in the dirt
Is that part of a kendrick lamar song?

• +1
:p

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Pythagoras and sytyl
Noticed the same thing. But some people ascend after high school.

• +1
:what: Finally a Sensible post by you. Instead of gaslighting with looks don't matter.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Looks234, sytyl and 1 other person
Caged now from the 'huh' @sytyl did rn to your comment, I'm so high rn and the emoji was hilarious i'm laughing here so fucking bad.

• JFL
  • +1
We'd all be around 25 years old now - any pictures I see on social media of dudes who had all the girls fawning over them just reveals them to be normie or sub normie with raped collagen, receding hairlines, bloated faces, even the fit ones didn't escape the collagen rape. Many of these former good looking people are in dead end jobs and many are with chubby/uggo girls whose faces paint a story of endless alcohol and weed abuse every week.

[ISPOILER]I mog most of my former highschool classmates now and hard :feelsgood:[/ISPOILER]

I'm so glad I started balding and took action against it which made me realize the importance of looks, which led me here, which led me to start doing skin routines and gymming better.

I feel so good right now at the fact that I am better :feelsgood: never stop improving yourself, it just gets easier and easier
Same.

• +1
a33272503451262497c3ea54d5058491.jpg

• +1
Reactions: PYT and sytyl
Incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, sytyl and Pythagoras
  • +1
This is facts. Many of my friends have started to descend hard and I’m the same age as you. It’s weird seeing the attractive 19 year old girls that went to festivals with me look like shit by 25. They are fatter and you can see signs of aging in their faces. Health maxing is legit for retaining your looks. I also joined this forum because my hairline started to recede and I finally started fin with a full head of hair. Glad I’m not one of those guys that waited until it’s far too late. I’m here to preserve my looks.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and sytyl

@StrangerDanger
U could experience teen love, extend college life till 27, and then kill urself.

U will have experienced the best life has to offer. No regrets. No wageslaving

Can confirm. Didn't have teen love. Got in many relationships in my 20s and got to fuck this one girl with a beautiful ass everyday. Can't complain about my lot in life tbh