Not a single foid I know is incel

Clown Show

Clown Show

No Hair No Life
I have literally never seen a female incel no matter how big of a subhuman she is, at least in real life.

At worst I have seen female volces and those are usually some bitches who got pumped and dumped or skyrocketed their standards, but I have never seen a foid truly not be able to get sex no matter what she tries like it is the case with male incels. Even those giga autist foids online probably could get laid if they just wanted to.

It is impossible to lose as a foid in life. The average foid's life is at least 20 times easier than average male's life. I am not listening a word that foid's say and they have zero respect from me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeformedCell, The Grinch, deadstock and 7 others
they literally don't scientifically exist

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, denthegodking, BeanletMogger and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking and datboijj
Wahhhh wahhhh cry me a river

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RaidenJTR
I have literally never seen a female incel no matter how big of a subhuman she is, at least in real life.

At worst I have seen female volces and those are usually some bitches who got pumped and dumped or skyrocketed their standards, but I have never seen a foid truly not be able to get sex no matter what she tries like it is the case with male incels. Even those giga autist foids online probably could get laid if they just wanted to.

It is impossible to lose as a foid in life. The average foid's life is at least 20 times easier than average male's life. I am not listening a word that foid's say and they have zero respect from me.
I agree but some women aren't willing to just have hookups they want a relationship my female friends when they get pumped and dumped it makes them cry so much and some women aren't dumb so they know that if the guy doesn't want to date her he probably isn't going to stick around.

No shit sherlock stop making water threads

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I agree but some women aren't willing to just have hookups they want a relationship my female friends when they get pumped and dumped it makes them cry so much and some women aren't dumb so they know that if the guy doesn't want to date her he probably isn't going to stick around.
Awwww, poor foids that got pumped and dumped, so sad...

• +1
Reactions: Hideocel369
Yes. When it comes to the dating/sexual aspect of life, women play it on very easy mode.

It's very "funny" to see women you mog in both looks, personality... still having a sexual life way ahead of ours...

Even short (height is not a problem for females) and weird/antisocial girls still have men orbiting them, while men with the same characteristics are bullied and ostracized.

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking

I only know one who is a inshape ltb but no guy wants here its a rare case

Water

Take away womens right to vote and earn money