Not a single MENA girl I liked on OLD has matched back but top 5% curries have

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Shit makes zero sense. How can I do so well amongst curries but so bad amongst MENAs? I'm too high inhib to like profiles as I'm anxious AF of rejection, even on an app where Chadlite still gets rejected by 90% of women.

But I've liked I reckon 200 MENA women in about a year and none have liked me back. I rarely use this shitty app anyway. I usually don't like curry women because I get enough likes from them, so I have the luxury to choose - but some of the ones who liked me are better looking than most curries and very well educated.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and bloomercel
MENAs are often very racist maybe that's why.
They are more racist than europeans.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, yeeyeeslayer, Skywalker and 3 others
MENAs are often very racist maybe that's why.
They are more racist than europeans.
Facts. I've actually been liked by a few white women on this curry / Muslim app even though they are 0.01% of all people jfl

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
JFL are you not arab yourself??

No I'm curry.
JFL you answered your own question idiot. What did you expect sand coon women to do? They're fucking niggers and spicks behind abdools backs why would they want you?
I did meet some Pakis that got with some egyptian or some from destroyed arab countries (syria and iraq) but anywhere else is a no go apparently even with morocaniggers who are whores but they prolly crave bbc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, distance decay and SecularIslamist
JFL you answered your own question idiot. What did you expect sand coon women to do? They're fucking niggers and spicks behind abdools backs why would they want you?
I did meet some Pakis that got with some egyptian or some from destroyed arab countries (syria and iraq) but anywhere else is a no go apparently even with morocaniggers who are whores but they prolly crave bbc.
I've had IOIs from these women before but only IRL. I can larp sand (why would I tho?) it's not an issue because I'm lightskin, but I cannot ascend with them for the life of me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite and BrahminBoss
I've had IOIs from these women before but only IRL. I can larp sand it's not an issue because I'm lightskin, but I cannot ascend with them for the life of me.
dont be one of those curries that puts sand niggers at a pedestal, I've met a ton of your kind that praised camel coons just for them to end up with an ugly arab while they could've easily gotten with a better looking curry or even white. I can guarantee you that the iois you're getting are from low class sandies, that are uglier than the iois from ur curries and you're better off staying within your own, or hell even looking for a white/latina move on boyo forget the camletoes move onto burritos, or your own.

I've even seen curries get with some decent white women in NYC and SF. Do yourself a favor.

dont be one of those curries that puts sand niggers at a pedestal, I've met a ton of your kind that praised camel coons just for them to end up with an ugly arab while they could've easily gotten with a better looking curry or even white. I can guarantee you that the iois you're getting are from low class sandies, that are uglier than the iois from ur curries and you're better off staying within your own, or hell even looking for a white/latina move on boyo forget the camletoes move onto burritos, or your own.

I've even seen curries get with some decent white women in NYC and SF. Do yourself a favor.
I don't. I'm not a FOB.

However ofc I like MENA women physically. It's just my natural animal instinct. I can't stand their nationalistic men and tbh as a western born Islamist look down on those countries anyway.

You're right I get IOIs from better looking curries who mog sands ironically. But I have gotten IOIs from decent looking sands.

I don't. I'm not a FOB.

However ofc I like MENA women physically. It's just my natural animal instinct. I can't stand their nationalistic men and tbh as a western born Islamist look down on those countries anyway.

You're right I get IOIs from better looking curries who mog sands ironically. But I have gotten IOIs from decent looking sands.
jesus christ all i see is that one moroccanigger coping because his women are getting railed on the daily by coons. Idk about the actual stats but I for sure know moroccan women are top tier muslim whores compared to anyone.

Regardless if you hate them why have interest u idiot substitute for latinas LMAO.
NGL tho I have seen a new wave of curries on tiktok try to get validation from arabs and whites

Last edited:
MENA girls don’t do curries unless ur rich

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
jesus christ all i see is that one moroccanigger coping because his women are getting railed on the daily by coons. Idk about the actual stats but I for sure know moroccan women are top tier muslim whores compared to anyone.
I live in UK haven't seen a Latino since 2015. But I agree they are probably better for ascending.
Regardless if you hate them why have interest u idiot substitute for latinas LMAO.
NGL tho I have seen a new wave of curries on tiktok try to get validation from arabs and whites
They can't be western born curries. Tbh Arabs and especially Turks try to suck up to whites and imitate Europeans. There is no desire of curries to do that even if they desire whites.

7 watching this thred? tf?

I live in UK haven't seen a Latino since 2015. But I agree they are probably better for ascending.

They can't be western born curries. Tbh Arabs and especially Turks try to suck up to whites and imitate Europeans. There is no desire of curries to do that even if they desire whites.
what do you mean by not western born?

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
unironically, never matched iwth a girl i liked either. all girls i went out with liked me first

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
what do you mean by not western born?
They are FOBs and don't realise Arabs can't stand them. It's an open secret curries rush to become slaves in Saudi Arabia.

the most racist people in the world are muslims and curries or sometimes muslim curries :feelskek: ...
I’m a proud racist. Problem, whiteboi? :feelskek::Comfy:

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Skywalker
Larp as yemeni

Users who are viewing this thread

Back