not a single person i met has ever been good to me

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
whether it was men or women, it has always been the same. making friends is as hard for me as geting laid. guys always direspected me and treated me like a loser. instead of helping me get laid they always told me "just go to a hooker", they considered me to subhuman to have a girlfriend.

but even worse, they wouldnt invite anywhere at all. they would go play soccer but leave me out, they would go for drinks and leave me out etc. always the same. even yesterday, my classmates went out without me, they didnt invite me. id be sad but this has happened too mnay times already so im used to it.

im actually used to being treated like shit and being invisible at this point. yet i get annoyed when i see other guys have girls show interest in them and show consideraition for their existance, what have these mfs done to deserve that kind of treatment?

NOTHING, they have done nothing. they are uncharismatic low T faggots, that got lucky to be born with MTN+ faces so they can live decent lives. Meanwhile i will die alone simply because people are SCUM. Both men and women are equally shallow for that matter.

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension, ElTruecel, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
go gym . Are you over weight.
I got treated so much better after losing weight

It has to do something with your looks or personality or even both. Looks first matter, than personality. Trust me if u start taking care of urself, go to the gym, softmaxx, maybe even hardmaxx(which isn’t a must) your life is going to be different.

no buddy, im leanmaxxed and probably body mog you to the slums of wherever you live. it doesnt matter if ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
It has to do something with your looks or personality or even both. Looks first matter, than personality. Trust me if u start taking care of urself, go to the gym, softmaxx, maybe even hardmaxx(which isn’t a must) your life is going to be different.
im already softmaxed and it didnt do shit. fuck this game

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and InnerVoid
im already softmaxed and it didnt do shit. fuck this game
Than there’s only one solution: HARDMAX
Dancing Queen Reaction GIF by Soul Train

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and InnerVoid
The more muscular you are usually the more people want to be your friends, its the same thing as with looking good

Barely anyone wants to be friends with a subhuman but a Chad has too much friends

I've been treated like garbage by everyone I know irl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, InnerVoid and standardcel
Humans are generally garbage it’s not something personal

I am surprised by the treatment you receive, since you live in Greece and the people there are quite ugly in general. I didn't think they were so superficial, I was in Athens, the women had the face of a gypsy witch

• +1
Reactions: spark
no buddy, im leanmaxxed and probably body mog you to the slums of wherever you live. it doesnt matter if ugly
Dayum now I'm curious...softmaxx didn't do shii for u, body n personality and are also not the problem how bad is ur facials feature for shii like this.. Sub or ltn? I mean if ur soo buffed up and lean atleast u be getting male gazed
Nigga send me ur pic here or pm I wanna see

...softmaxx didn't do shii for u, body n personality and are also not the problem how bad is ur facials feature for shii like this.. Sub or ltn? I mean if ur soo buffed up and lean atleast u be getting male gazed
i got too mnay failos sadly

• So Sad
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√
same

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Brutal, same

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
It's like you have to sell your soul to fit in with normie npcs

I'd prefer to keep my soul

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and InnerVoid
I am surprised by the treatment you receive, since you live in Greece and the people there are quite ugly in general. I didn't think they were so superficial, I was in Athens, the women had the face of a gypsy witch
yep southern european and mena women are some of the ugliest in the world

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension