Not all girls want chad

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
Some girls just wanna have their fun through "cock carousal" phase and live a chill life as housewife and mother raising child with all resources available through being wife of rich man. Would she want the rich man to be chad? Sure. But it is not a priority. Saw this mixed classmate of my cousin and she was weed smoking hoe in high school. Married within 1 year of completing high school and now is a mother. Raising children and chilling.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: socialcel, Bonecel01, lepo2317 and 2 others
Yea it's called betabuxxing

• +1
Reactions: maxilofailo, micropp, <6PSLcel and 2 others
So you want us to betabuxx sluts

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
So ur saying girls want to be whores before they have children?

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher, BitchBoy and datboijj
Some girls just wanna have their fun through "cock carousal" phase and live a chill life as housewife and mother raising child with all resources available through being wife of rich man. Would she want the rich man to be chad? Sure. But it is not a priority. Saw this mixed classmate of my cousin and she was weed smoking hoe in high school. Married within 1 year of completing high school and now is a mother. Raising children and chilling.
Incel copes with the fact that women could potentially settle down with someone like him.. To settle down.. At over 30-40 years of age.. When they all be fat and ugly and done with the "cock carousel" that they did in their youthfull years (without incels obviously).

Is this a really lovely idea for you OP, Being a virgin till 40 for example, Being unable to have any other experience in youth because its not your time or smth jfl, And then at 40 you gona ascend for betabux? There are truly some fates worse than death it seems...

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
betabux is brokecel cope

brokecel is has too subhuman of a genetic cognitive ability to make anything of value (money is value in its simplest form) and in the slums where ur family resides ur still poor

doesnt matter how good u are at doing to meaningless monkey brain manipulation becoz money is real and looks fake

all incels believe women are sluts because they come from low class family in terms of family strength because that means the women they hang around are sluts promiscuity and class level for women are inversely correlated

MENAs are the only ones to maintain family strength in jewish control

all these are key phrases that mean broke

tldr; ur broke and marry a same-race christian mena woman

Last edited:
That's the story of true love - bitch is jumping on chads cocks in her teens and 20s and then wants true love from stable rich no matter how looking guy. Just get money and wait, your turn will come - redpill gurus.

True, sometimes they want dogs instead of the average joe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Madridista and <6PSLcel
Not true. I'm late 20s. They are chad only.

DNR + STOP COPING NIGGA

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Yea it's called betabuxxing
Yes but many girls go that route because they cannot get the guy slaying them. But i am saying there are many who would use the guy for fun and marry rich dude, aka rejecting the slayer for ltr purposes

So ur saying girls want to be whores before they have children?
I am saying not all girls want to marry chad. There are many who would reject chad and marry rich dude.

Incel copes with the fact that women could potentially settle down with someone like him.. To settle down.. At over 30-40 years of age.. When they all be fat and ugly and done with the "cock carousel" that they did in their youthfull years (without incels obviously).

Is this a really lovely idea for you OP, Being a virgin till 40 for example, Being unable to have any other experience in youth because its not your time or smth jfl, And then at 40 you gona ascend for betabux? There are truly some fates worse than death it seems...
I am not talking about myself. I am saying what i noticed. Girls rejecting slayer slaying/fucking them because he has not good future prospects. Aka they enjoyed with him, aka free drives, free dates/food and hanging out n all. But move on fast after the high school and go for rich dude.

Not true. I'm late 20s. They are chad only.
I am not saying all girls will go for rich. I am saying there are many whose fun only last during their youth and if given choice to marry the guy slaying them, they would reject him because they do not wanna live normal life with them. Their priority is chill life of resources and not have to work hard. For that, they reject slayer and go for rich dude.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
DNR + STOP COPING NIGGA
Then why these girls dont marry the slayer? These guys are used for free drinks, ride and enjoyment. Sure they get sex but they are used to boost her lifestyle in the moment. The time came after high school when guy say lets marry, they dump n move on and find a rich guy n settle. Future prospects and $$$ matter a lot for ltr/etc. Looks dont help you negate money part with these female. Looks can only get u sex with some.

I am not saying all girls will go for rich. I am saying there are many whose fun only last during their youth and if given choice to marry the guy slaying them, they would reject him because they do not wanna live normal life with them. Their priority is chill life of resources and not have to work hard. For that, they reject slayer and go for rich dude.
They exist. They're called gold diggers. But nowadays women are independent and careerist enough to want a high earning guy - or at least equivalent to them. While at the same time, want a good looking guy. By that I mean HTN+.

Those MTNs who betabuxx HTBs are not HQNP women anyway.

• +1
Reactions: robtical

Users who are viewing this thread

Back