Not As Recessed As I Thought I Was

D

Deleted member 5349

Kraken
So I’ve always had these shitty gaunt looking dark circles and normies always tell me I look tired and shit. I looked into it and it’s caused by recessed infraorbitals. I take a side profile picture and low and behold, I have a POSITIVE orbital vector. Northern Europeans might have the best phenotypes, but they have shitty, paper thin skin that wrinkles easily and shows the blood underneath. My undereyes basically look like Cillian Murphy’s where he has good bone support, but shitty fat distribution and paper thin skin. Before you spend time and money consulting with Taban, make sure your dark circles are caused by a lack of bone, and not shit tier fat distribution and razor thin skin.

Attachments

• FB36C46C-17CF-4640-9EB6-67AE055E4A0E.jpeg
    FB36C46C-17CF-4640-9EB6-67AE055E4A0E.jpeg
    164.9 KB · Views: 83
ok

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
Didnt read
Brb pics

thanks for sharing this such valuable looksmaxxing tip with the class

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Entschuldigung, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
yeah I already know I have super thin skin under my eyes it's so obvious

So I’ve always had these shitty gaunt looking dark circles and normies always tell me I look tired and shit. I looked into it and it’s caused by recessed infraorbitals. I take a side profile picture and low and behold, I have a POSITIVE orbital vector. Northern Europeans might have the best phenotypes, but they have shitty, paper thin skin that wrinkles easily and shows the blood underneath. My undereyes basically look like Cillian Murphy’s where he has good bone support, but shitty fat distribution and paper thin skin. Before you spend time and money consulting with Taban, make sure your dark circles are caused by a lack of bone, and not shit tier fat distribution and razor thin skin.
good for you brother