😹😂Not Being Able To Drive After 18 Will Cuck You (BRUTAL CARPILL)

JutesRevenge

JutesRevenge

Banned
not being able to drive after 18 = pretty much over. I can drive but im talking about my uncle whos like 37 and cant drive. And i dont mean no license, i mean he literally doesnt even know how to drive. He also has some level of autism, hes ugly, starting to go bald, talks with a stutter. The only thing he copes with is the fact that his muscles are big. I dont think hes ever had a girlfriend. Jfl at not being able to drive at 37 meanwhile 14 year old middle schoolers are on the road jfl.

You will lose out on:
- Job Opportunities
- Social Life
- Girls who live more than like 5 miles away from you
- Vacations
Driving is essential af. If any 14-17 year olds are reading id advise you learn now

Brown for lightmodecels

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit, ItsOver999, Deleted member 6128 and 15 others
having a driving license means nothing if you're living in a first world country with good infrastructure, sounds like you're living in the third-world backwaters.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Respalier, redmaxx and 17 others
it's over @Manletmachine

In most of Europe you can buy beer and wine at 16, but you can only learn to drive at 17 or 18, depending on country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, poopoohead and Deleted member 19766
driving is literally so easy in modern times.the only time where driving would be hard are old race cars with 500 hp and no abs or tcs.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 21863 and 2 others
In most of Europe you can buy beer and wine at 16, but you can only learn to drive at 17 or 18, depending on country
in turkey you can't drive ice vehicles before 18

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
My test is in 3 days

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and chrisN
driving is literally so easy in modern times.the only time where driving would be hard are old race cars with 500 hp and no abs or tcs.
ik and he somehow still doesnt know jfl. Literally put me on a stranded island with a car and remove my knowledge and id figure out how to use it

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 20835
having a driving license means nothing if you're living in a first world country with good infrastructure, sounds like you're living in the third-world backwaters.
do you

nah trust me, in US if u do the slightest shit the police could pull u over and at that point ur pretty much fucked. U gotta pay 1,000 dollars and up to like 8 months in jail. Also if you have baby face or short ur fucked

Last edited:
My test is in 3 days
they are easy asf. Just make sure u listen to the instructor. Also i hope u atleast know the basics like turning, braking, signalling, parking and lights. Just drive slow and ull pass

I’ve had a car for 3 years and it didn’t give or take away pussy. Still a virgin at 23

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 5467 and JutesRevenge
True and sad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JutesRevenge
@TheHandcel -

nah trust me, in US if u do the slightest shit the police could pull u over and at that point ur pretty much fucked.
the US is a backwater third world shithole, no wonder you can't get anywhere without driving.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 5815, nanefer and 4 others
Chad can live in a basement and still slay, massive cope

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and NateJacobs
You just live in a very densily populated country, nothing to brag about

u dont need a license to drive in the third world tbf

not being able to drive after 18 = pretty much over. I can drive but im talking about my uncle whos like 37 and cant drive. And i dont mean no license, i mean he literally doesnt even know how to drive. He also has some level of autism, hes ugly, starting to go bald, talks with a stutter. The only thing he copes with is the fact that his muscles are big. I dont think hes ever had a girlfriend. Jfl at not being able to drive at 37 meanwhile 14 year old middle schoolers are on the road jfl.

You will lose out on:
- Job Opportunities
- Social Life
- Vacations
Driving is essential af. If any 14-17 year olds are reading id advise you learn now

Brown for lightmodecels
didnt read the thread but title is so facts.

if you can't drive at 18 its over i know dudes who are 20+ without their licensee. LIKE HOW DO U LIVE!

also ima lightmodecel lol

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I have a license but I’m so unconfident on the road despite being in my early 20s jfl. I always wanted to be a carguy with a nice car but I’m so shit at driving that it’s pointless since I can barely drive them.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Because it doesn't directly effect other peoples lives
A 17 year old kid can have accidents at much higher rates compared to being drunk and with a more fatal profile as oppossed to getting drunk

This is facts I’m 18 right now and I’m working on that shit

• +1
Next on news at 11, not being able to count to 10 as adult fucks up your life. Christ this place is retarded

I got my license 2 years ago but didnt drive since cause I got not car lol

Why do you want to drive when u are just rotting here?
Btw driving while browsing this shit aint safe either

cant drive. no license,
some level of autism,
hes ugly,
starting to go bald,
talks with a stutter.
On this list, the driving thing is like the least big issue.
But, it's over for him, in like 3 different ways.

• +1
Walking mogs if you got a 1998 shitbox car

True

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
didnt read the thread but title is so facts.

if you can't drive at 18 its over i know dudes who are 20+ without their licensee. LIKE HOW DO U LIVE!

also ima lightmodecel lol
Driving is a looksmin. It’s easy to get around without a car if you have some testosterone

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
Look at ER this is pure cope

TIL my shithole is a shithole

You will lose out on:
- Job Opportunities
- Social Life
- Vacations

Brown for lightmodecels
Lol it only takes 6 months to learn driving, not that hard

You will lose out on:
- Job Opportunities
- Social Life
- Vacations

Brown for lightmodecels
To learn driving
Join a motor race club, that's the best way to start...I did it like that , now am a one time regional motocross champ and a amazing driver

america is an industrial society based on cars stupid faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Zonar

You will lose out on:
- Job Opportunities
- Social Life
- Vacations

Brown for lightmodecels
You didn't have to insult your uncle for this man.

Knowing how to drive is about one of the most basic skills one should possess.

I live in NYC lol public transportation here is good af I’d rope if I lived in like the suburbs or sum shit

• +1
Reactions: Orc
FINALLY THIS FAG GOT BANNED JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back