Not being anyone's boyfriend

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
It's when you know your cum doesn't belong to anyone, nor anyone's belongs to you. At most you could sleep with some hoe and have a trashy hook up.

It's when you don't have anyone to cuddle at night or call you baby. Or when you can't sleep and wonder that maybe if your orthodontist didn't crash backwards your maxilla then your sentimental situation now would be completely different.

I'ts when none's gonna prepare food for you, no, none will. You have to prepare it, you have to sleep alone and more important, you'll have to jerk off to your collapsing maxilla...

...After all, you're not anyone's boyfriend...

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Peachy, HurtfulVanity, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Reminder

No replies

• +1
Reactions: william and RichardSpencel
It's when you know your cum doesn't belong to anyone, nor anyone's belongs to you. At most you could sleep with some hoe and have a trashy hook up.

It's when you don't have anyone to cuddle at night or call you baby. Or when you can't sleep and wonder that maybe if your orthodontist didn't crash backwards your maxilla then your sentimental situation now would be completely different.

I'ts when none's gonna prepare food for you, no, none will. You have to prepare it, you have to sleep alone and more important, you'll have to jerk off to your collapsing maxilla...

...After all, you're not anyone's boyfriend...
Women nowadays dont prepare shit for you, few know how to cook. I would rather be single than have a normie gf or a subhuman one.

Women nowadays dont prepare shit for you, few know how to cook. I would rather be single than have a normie gf or a subhuman one.
What about having one who won a regional beauty contest and everyone's chasing? :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman::feelswhy:

She always made breakfast and dinner for me and would tease me asking me if i think she's my mom lol.

I wanna fuck her so so bad Jesus :(

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
So well as of 06/03/2020 my cum still does not belong to anyone.

I jerked off way too much and I'm feeling dizzy, headaches, depressed... It's as if all my vital energy went away cooming. My body doesn't have nutrients and I feel very weak.

I need some love some caress some kissing so bad... I'm addicted to affection, I'm addicted to those chemicals in my brain...

Fuck... Fuck...