Not being good looking/pretty-boy has turned my brain off and ruined my life.

sasukeisgorgeous

sasukeisgorgeous

Banned
As soon as I understood how cranial base works and that your skull base cannot be altered and no amount of surgeries will shorten my midface, which undeniably is the worse failo you can have and makes you look goofy and non-feminine, my brain kind of shut off... it fell into dissociation.

The inner monologue is basically, you are ugly, which would be fine if you could change that, but you cannot. This has ruined my life. Zapped all enjoyment out of it. Anytime I even begin to enjoy myself a little my long midface, thin face, asymmetric eyes, horrible jaw come into my mind and I dissociate terribly. Lose all enjoyment of what I was doing and this feeling of pure depression/mental agony kicks in.

The worst part is how I am able to imagine myself as good looking for a couple seconds and the false/forced euphoria I feel... I had so much fucking potential in this life.

I could have lived such a beautiful life. EVERYTHING feels as if it brings more dopamine when youre good looking. I would have had hobbies, I would have be interested in the little things, like wearing feminine jewelry, listening to pop music, cleaning my room, living an aesthetic life... even the tiniest details/little things would feel like ecstacy with a pretty face. Id be obsessed with life, self wellness and betterment.

I would love myself and therefor be driven to make this life as peak as possible. Not waste any of it away. Im currently a NEET, rotter by its complete definition. And its all because of how ugly God made me. Sometimes I observe te lives of good looking people and wonder how theyre so driven, how even the tiniest things seem to captivate them and how focused they are in their lives. Your brain simply works so much better when youre good looking.

Thanks, God. Feels great being the ugliest of all my cousins, having the longest midface in my whole family/friend group.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, chosen-one, Vvvvxxxx and 10 others
I have a long face and i still have high potential.

If you don't mind, can i see your face?

As soon as I understood how cranial base works and that your skull base cannot be altered and no amount of surgeries will shorten my midface, which undeniably is the worse failo you can have and makes you look goofy and non-feminine, my brain kind of shut off... it fell into dissociation.

The inner monologue is basically, you are ugly, which would be fine if you could change that, but you cannot. This has ruined my life. Zapped all enjoyment out of it. Anytime I even begin to enjoy myself a little my long midface, thin face, asymmetric eyes, horrible jaw come into my mind and I dissociate terribly. Lose all enjoyment of what I was doing and this feeling of pure depression/mental agony kicks in.

The worst part is how I am able to imagine myself as good looking for a couple seconds and the false/forced euphoria I feel... I had so much fucking potential in this life.

I could have lived such a beautiful life. EVERYTHING feels as if it brings more dopamine when youre good looking. I would have had hobbies, I would have be interested in the little things, like wearing feminine jewelry, listening to pop music, cleaning my room, living an aesthetic life... even the tiniest details/little things would feel like ecstacy with a pretty face. Id be obsessed with life, self wellness and betterment.

I would love myself and therefor be driven to make this life as peak as possible. Not waste any of it away. Im currently a NEET, rotter by its complete definition. And its all because of how ugly God made me. Sometimes I observe te lives of good looking people and wonder how theyre so driven, how even the tiniest things seem to captivate them and how focused they are in their lives. Your brain simply works so much better when youre good looking.

Thanks, God. Feels great being the ugliest of all my cousins, having the longest midface in my whole family/friend group.
well it depends on how bad it is what's your midface ratio non lens distorted

I have a long face and i still have high potential.

If you don't mind, can i see your face?
there is nothing left once you have a long midface,

it makes sense that you have a long midface though.

your profile pic is orb, he also has a disgusting midface. long midface copers usually prop up other perceived good looking men with long midfaces

well it depends on how bad it is what's your midface ratio non lens distorted
youre right. ill dm you pics. im proper, proper fucked.

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
there is nothing left once you have a long midface,

it makes sense that you have a long midface though.

your profile pic is orb, he also has a disgusting midface. long midface copers usually prop up other perceived good looking men with long midfaces
Bro don't worry, you can still look attractive with a long face, you can find a hairstyle that covers your forehead if you're insecure, i don't get why you're disappointed for having a long face lol.

Bro I am literally feeling the exact same as you. In contrast my mid face ratio is 1.1 on the compact side as my IPD is like 71mm (although es 0.46).

Thats like literally 1 in a 200 and there is no way I can fking cope with that. Why can't god just make it 4mm less, WHY.
Now when I walk on the street just reminds me of how other man have lower ipd value than me.
Now Im just moneymaaxxing until I can afford a OBO

• +1
Reactions: cautier hasslich
Bro I am literally feeling the exact same as you. In contrast my mid face ratio is 1.1 on the compact side as my IPD is like 71mm (although es 0.46).

Thats like literally 1 in a 200 and there is no way I can fking cope with that. Why can't god just make it 4mm less, WHY.
Now when I walk on the street just reminds me of how other man have lower ipd value than me.
Now Im just moneymaaxxing until I can afford a OBO
dm me pics of your ipd, ill show my midface

Just get a rotation surgery bro, seems to can shorten mid face

I don't think having a long midface is that bad, and also I'd say that long faces are more feminine that short ones (high FWHR is masculine).

By the way, midface can be somewhat shortened through bimaxillary surgery with counterclockwise rotation and upper maxillary impaction.

A couple examples of longfaced prettyboys:

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I always daydream about getting surgery and becoming good looking, or being rich etc, that usually improves my mood, but it's sheer delusion at the end of the day. Kind of like living an imaginary life with imaginary friends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
The only thing that ruined your life is social anxiety/non NTness that shit is deadly and needs more media attention. Lack of good looks is like not buying a DLC in a video game, you don’t need it to play but it would be really nice to have it.

Find a good cope and make a lot of money for surgery