Not chad enough for my attractive GF?

toptrunk

toptrunk

Iron
Title

I was thinking about breaking up with her because I just don’t feel like my sub chadlite looks compliments this very attractive women I’ve been dealing with.

She said she really likes me and wants to see where it goes. I just think she using me as a placeholder until she runs into chad so she isn’t alone.

Should I just block her and let her go? I just don’t want her to LDAR with me when she could live her best life with chad. We been together for some months now but .. after being black pilled I don’t think I should stick around to get my heart broken.

Am I being insecure? Or is this black pill rage or sum?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17763 and thereallegend
SIDE NOTR: this is a genuine question. We went out yesterday and I moggged a few guys and then I got mogged (by one guy who mogged everybody)

but it made me really think, do I even need to be in a position to get mogged? Do I need to be in a position to get compared to the next man?

I can just break it off and save myself any trouble later down the line. That way she can truly be with someone she truly desires. Idk if she desires be but I know I’m not chad so that’s that

SIDE NOTR: this is a genuine question. We went out yesterday and I moggged a few guys and then I got mogged (by one guy who mogged everybody)

but it made me really think, do I even need to be in a position to get mogged? Do I need to be in a position to get compared to the next man?

I can just break it off and save myself any trouble later down the line. That way she can truly be with someone she truly desires. Idk if she desires be but I know I’m not chad so that’s that
my answer is that you're fucking autistic. At least that's what I think, no offense tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18694, ballskin, qkz and 3 others
Just don't get absorb in the relashionship and see want happen, stop complaing and taie a bit of Red pill, is necesary.

No pics no care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Hipcel
my answer is that you're fucking autistic. At least that's what I think, no offense tho.
I’m autistic for saving myself embarrassment ok. So stay with her until she cheats on me with Chad vs Break up with her now .. JFL can’t win either way

No pics no care
Pics of me and my girlfriend? Why would I dox myself to a bunch of randoms who will tell me what I already know? I’m sub chad and she is Stacy lite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Oberyn and SLA
Just don't get absorb in the relashionship and see want happen, stop complaing and taie a bit of Red pill, is necesary.
Not really complaining, more of a revelation. Like what’s the point of being with this chick if I’m not desirable she can just find someone else

Should I just block her and let her go? I just don’t want her to LDAR with me when she could live her best life with chad. We been together for some months now but .. after being black pilled I don’t think I should stick around to get my heart broken.
Holy Fuck. Are you a cuck? Be happy you ungrateful cunt.

Or admit that you would get off on her getting railed by chad and move on.

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and toptrunk
Not really complaining, more of a revelation. Like what’s the point of being with this chick if I’m not desirable she can just find someone else
Take a bit of the redpill, improve, be more desirable. Allow yourself to actually invest in the relationship and be absorbed in it to some extent, if she does break up with you it's not a big fucking deal move on lmao. And if she doesn't then you've got a Stacy gf.

• +1
Reactions: Survivor95
Title

I was thinking about breaking up with her because I just don’t feel like my sub chadlite looks compliments this very attractive women I’ve been dealing with.

She said she really likes me and wants to see where it goes. I just think she using me as a placeholder until she runs into chad so she isn’t alone.

what hearing about incel story delusions do to a nigga

• Hmm...
Reactions: toptrunk
Cheat on her on purpose with a lesser attractive woman. Or pretend that you're cheating on her.
Try blocking her one day as well, don't feed her attention, act as if you are already bored of her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Afrikancel and Oberyn
what hearing about incel story delusions do to a nigga
Or being in tune with reality to the fullest extent. You know if you’re chad and you know if you’re not.

Or being in tune with reality to the fullest extent. You know if you’re chad and you know if you’re not.
thats not being in tune to reality 🤣

Title

Bro these guys may laugh at your post but I actually have a gf who i cheat on and understand. What you should do is cheat in her so that
1. She knows she aint shit
2 youre confidence goes up
3 women only respect their partners if other women desire them

Cheat on her on purpose with a lesser attractive woman. Or pretend that you're cheating on her.
Try blocking her one day as well, don't feed her attention, act as if you are already bored of her.
This

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Oberyn
Risky but legit advice:redpill:

• +1
Reactions: john2