Not doing as well as i expected on tinder

friendly local

friendly local

Bronze
I keep telling myself it is because i have used this phone number and email for several tinder experiments around the world but thats pretty much the definition of COPE :lul:

after 24 hours im sitting at 27 likes and 20 matches (i sweeped selectively not every woman), this is concerning because like two years ago i got like 70 likes and around the same amount of matches in the same time span using even more aspie pics
both times on bogota colombia (im colombian)

here are some of the pics i used (yes im using an emulator because im currently in a small rural town with my mom while i have to go back to college in bogota and i dunno how to change location without the emulator)

am i delusional? are the pics aspier than i thought? i dont have friends to take pics for me and i barely leave my basement just from home to college and from college to home

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, sorrowfulsad, Beetlejuice and 2 others
u look good

maybe get more NT pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Whiter than me so mogger

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16984 and Deleted member 9670
It's over for chadlites smh lol. What is your third pic tho?

• Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
  • +1
Reactions: ✿👍col, forevergymcelling, .👽. and 1 other person
nigga 70 likes and 20 matches is chadlite tier results

edit: nvm just read the thread lol

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
The aspie stare failos you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, forevergymcelling, friendly local and 1 other person
He’s not chadlite tho
In america he is but IDK where this dude is located. But I go based on the truerateme guide. He's on that thin line between a HTN and chadlite (roughly a 6.5/10):

IP2LiZ6.png

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Decent results but not giga mogger tier

Change your hairstyle it doesn't fit you ur too masc. And stop smiling girls don't want nice guys

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Looks234 and Amnesia
Change your hairstyle it doesn't fit you ur too masc. And stop smiling girls don't want nice guys
The aspie stare failos you
if i smile i look aspie if i dont smile i look straight up autistic, fucking hell
i dont think i am too masc, what haircut should i get then a buzzcut? :lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 15305
if i smile i look aspie if i dont smile i look straight up autistic, fucking hell
i dont think i am too masc, what haircut should i get then a buzzcut? :lul:
Grow stubble.
045ee3_5c32d7b8efc249a1afa739e221a04542~mv2.jpg
images
best-short-haircuts-for-men-1.jpg
images

• Hmm...
Reactions: friendly local
did your personality gets worst or something:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: one job away and friendly local
In america he is but IDK where this dude is located. But I go based on the truerateme guide. He's on that thin line between a HTN and chadlite (roughly a 6.5/10):

IP2LiZ6.png
What a fucking retarded list

• JFL
Reactions: Morbidlife
Thought you were HAPA :cop:

• JFL
I genuinely believe i might have tanked my elo by using the same pictures and phone number in different accounts, any tinder expert around to help me (cope)?

Thought you were HAPA :cop:
you are not the first one, and my mom looks 100% SEA, dad has red hair and i have a reddish beard when i let it grow, funnily enough as far as i know my family is 100% colombian

• Woah
Un rolo.

• JFL
Is he whiter than me ?
you were peruvian or something like that right? its time to accept we are brown people brah

• Love it
Can you slay some decent pussy ?
If yes don’t worry about it

If no then looksmax until you can

• +1
garbage ass haircut lmao

• +1
good results bro whats the problem?

also which day and time you started your tinder? that matters too. ideally friday-sunday at 8pm

good results bro whats the problem?

also which day and time you started your tinder? that matters too. ideally friday-sunday at 8pm
6 pm or so i think i got like 6 likes in 3 minutes and then it died down lmao
after i made this thread yesterday the likes quickly rose to 40 and died down again

garbage ass haircut lmao
which one of the two? or both lmao im too lazy to take proper care of my hair, im a shameful example of a looksmaxxer :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and .👽.
I keep telling myself it is because i have used this phone number and email for several tinder experiments around the world but thats pretty much the definition of COPE :lul:

after 24 hours im sitting at 27 likes and 20 matches (i sweeped selectively not every woman), this is concerning because like two years ago i got like 70 likes and around the same amount of matches in the same time span using even more aspie pics
both times on bogota colombia (im colombian)

here are some of the pics i used (yes im using an emulator because im currently in a small rural town with my mom while i have to go back to college in bogota and i dunno how to change location without the emulator)

am i delusional? are the pics aspier than i thought? i dont have friends to take pics for me and i barely leave my basement just from home to college and from college to home

You’re a high tier normie so those results are exactly what I’d expect for your looks level or maybe even slightly better than I’d expect

• +1
You’re a high tier normie so those results are exactly what I’d expect for your looks level or maybe even slightly better than I’d expect
honestly my results arent what bother me, its the fact i get less likes and matches than before, when i used objectively better pics, if you think that haircut is bad or the pics are aspie, you woulndt believe how bad were my other pics lmao

honestly my results arent what bother me, its the fact i get less likes and matches than before, when i used objectively better pics, if you think that haircut is bad or the pics are aspie, you woulndt believe how bad were my other pics lmao
show older pics u used. also was it the same city?

• +1
I genuinely believe i might have tanked my elo by using the same pictures and phone number in different accounts, any tinder expert around to help me (cope)?

you are not the first one, and my mom looks 100% SEA, dad has red hair and i have a reddish beard when i let it grow, funnily enough as far as i know my family is 100% colombian
Yes using the same number shadow banns you. It’s known af.

I did stacyfishs with a reused number and she only got 13 likes in an hour. They usually get 100+ in less than 10 minutes

• Woah
those curtains don't suit you imo. looks aspie.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: friendly local and Deleted member 14478
show older pics u used. also was it the same city?

with these pics i got 70+ likes in less than 24 hours this was before i started working out two years ago in the same city, as a side note im using the one in the black sweater in my current tinder so even if it was a good pic, im using it again

Yes using the same number shadow banns you. It’s known af.

I did stacyfishs with a reused number and she only got 13 likes in an hour. They usually get 100+ in less than 10 minutes
thank you, i used this same phone number when i got 70+ likes this could explain something or at least help me cope

• +1
Reactions: .👽.

with these pics i got 70+ likes in less than 24 hours this was before i started working out two years ago in the same city, as a side note im using the one in the black sweater in my current tinder so even if it was a good pic, im using it again

thank you, i used this same phone number when i got 70+ likes this could explain something or at least help me cope

Get a new number no other way around it. I also heard they log other stuff like IMEI but not sure if that’s true.

probably cuz the 2nd pic. looks very good and stylish which is important on tinder. but 70likes are alot im kinda surprised. maybe its location pill

probably cuz the 2nd pic. looks very good and stylish which is important on tinder. but 70likes are alot im kinda surprised. maybe its location pill
its the same location, but i have been googling it and i might have fucked up using this number, same pics, and same email, apparently tinder stores that shit and it explain why i still get likes but i dont have the big boost i got in my first account

• +1

i saw a thread before where they showed examples where "just get a haircut bro" actually is true. try to find it, i think it also applies to you

• +1
its the same location, but i have been googling it and i might have fucked up using this number, same pics, and same email, apparently tinder stores that shit and it explain why i still get likes but i dont have the big boost i got in my first account
nah thats cope. its your pics most likely

• +1
I think you look good with the curtains I’d stick with them

• Hmm...
you are right, just gonna try and get more nt pics this year, hopefully i dont go bald anytime soon:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
you are right, just gonna try and get more nt pics this year, hopefully i dont go bald anytime soon:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
dress more stylish like in your old pic and maybe take a pic outside or with friends etc:lul:

No it’s not. I did experiments. Reusing the same number shadow banns you. I did a staceyfish after i deleted an account on the same number only got 13 likes in like an hour.

Happened multiple times.

not nesswrsily shadow banned but elo is low as hell.

• +1
Secpnd pic is repulsive. Get a better haircut, you look like lord farquaad

0 NT pics
0 party pics
0 pics with girls
0 pics of you mogging guys

what do you expect

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and friendly local
Secpnd pic is repulsive. Get a better haircut, you look like lord farquaad

View attachment 1493278

0 NT pics
0 party pics
0 pics with girls
0 pics of you mogging guys

what do you expect
as i said before, i used similar pics two years ago and got better results, if the pics look aspie is because im indeed a friendless autist lmao
i was expecting around the same amount of likes than two years ago or more because i think i look better than that time