Not doing drugs is a failo

Is not doing drugs a failo?

• yes

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • nah

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
bro you asked for anecdotes and thats what u got, idk why ur so mad. get rid of ur superiority complex about not having done drugs its insanely cringe. i hope ur not over 18 actually thinking like this lmfao
why would i ask for anecdotes? i didnt do that at all moron.

I asked for a source.

see youre projecting again "but a ton of girls do"

not even necessarily true, not necessarily the majority.
bro even if u disageee im not projecting u should google what that means. plus i’m not wrong a ton of girls do especially club whore and nearly every bitch is a club whore now

• +1
Reactions: fuse
why would i ask for anecdotes? i didnt do that at all moron.

I asked for a source.
this thread is a fucking poll about if users percieve drug use to be a failo to women or not. thats anecdotes u retard. if u wanted a source you should've used google

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
bro even if u disageee im not projecting u should google what that means. plus i’m not wrong a ton of girls do especially club whore and nearly every bitch is a club whore now
you are projecting, youve had your own little share of bad experiences with women that dont necessarily reflect reality that you want to assert.

that's projection.

• Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and fuse
his superiority complex about not doing drugs wont allow him to be wrong, theres no point in arguing. his ego wont allow him to be wrong

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
this thread is a fucking poll about if users percieve drug use to be a failo to women or not. thats anecdotes u retard. if u wanted a source you should've used google
Is that your only excuse to justify why you have no source?

I never said these polls reflect reality either, there is reason to believe they dont now that i know about people like you here.

his superiority complex about not doing drugs wont allow him to be wrong, theres no point in arguing. his ego wont allow him to be wrong
no point in arguing apparently so why you opening your mouth

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Is that your only excuse to justify why you have no source?

I never said these polls reflect reality either, there is reason to believe they dont now that i know about people like you here.
nigga the source is my personal experience. i never said i had proof to back it up. idk why you're even asking when you MADE A POLL to get peoples perception about the topic which would be made up of personal experience. legit retard lmfao

nigga the source is my personal experience. i never said i had proof to back it up. idk why you're even asking when you MADE A POLL to get peoples perception about the topic which would be made up of personal experience. legit retard lmfao
the poll is to see what people think/state their position

I think after you state your position it's evidence time

the poll is to see what people think/state their position

I think after you state your position it's evidence time
so wheres ur evidence nigga

so wheres ur evidence nigga
evidence for what?

put a sock in it, youve said yourself theres no point in arguing nigga

stop man im sober 6 months you pushing me

im sober 18 years
no joy in the world compares to doing drugs at 18 playing music and having sex at 18, even if you do what i did 10 years later it wont feel the same with your fried brain I literally experienced peak human pleasure, while you wasting your golden days arguing with dalits retard

no joy in the world compares to doing drugs at 18 playing music and having sex at 18, even if you do what i did 10 years later it wont feel the same with your fried brain I literally experienced peak human pleasure, while you wasting your golden days arguing with dalits retard
i dont need to do drugs to feel better, trust me ;)

u need to opiatmaxx

i dont need to do drugs to feel better, trust me ;)
yep you dont need to thats why im sober, has a time and a place but you seem like a loser for arguing about such a topic anywayz

yep you dont need to thats why im sober, has a time and a place but you seem like a loser for arguing about such a topic anywayz
thanks for bumping the thread, keep it moving.

lmao heres another bump, enjoy kiddo
yeah i wasnt arguing about the topic, i wanted to either hear peoples opinion or morons like you to enter

• +1
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
yeah i wasnt arguing about the topic, i wanted to either hear peoples opinion or morons like you to enter
thought you just wanted my bump? take it and your research project and stop replying to me you kike

thought you just wanted my bump? take it and your research project and stop replying to me you kike
I did, I also replied so you "keep it moving"

• JFL
Reactions: Thefaqeeh