Not even status halo is enough to same some from inceldom

SlavicGeneral

SlavicGeneral

Diamond
Jfl at NBA stars and their gfs, how the fuck can't these niggers escape inceldom through ball lmao.

Look at who giannis is dating:

Same shit with curry

Same with KD

Same shit with Tatum

Niggas can't get a htb girlfriend, let alone a stacy jfl. How do you fuck up this bad???

Booker and Joel utilized their status, but jfl at these retards. I've seen crippled guys with hotter gfs.

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, flippasav and Deleted member 82370
Status/money would basically make me chadlite god

Jfl at NBA stars and their gfs, how the fuck can't these niggers escape inceldom through ball lmao.

View attachment 3084166

Same shit with curry

View attachment 3084167

Same with KD

View attachment 3084168

Same shit with Tatum

View attachment 3084170

Niggas can't get a htb girlfriend, let alone a stacy jfl. How do you fuck up this bad???

Booker and Joel utilized their status, but jfl at these retards. I've seen crippled guys with hotter gfs.
Last one looks fine

Last one looks fine
She's mid af no more than a mtb. All my exes been hotter than that yet status maxxed tyrone settles for this.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: primqwe and Deleted member 82370
The rest of these guys are mtn but curry is htn imo and he made a poor decision

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SlavicGeneral
The higher the status the more headaches women become. These guys could probably get hotter but don't want to deal with them

The rest of these guys are mtn but curry is htn imo and he made a poor decision
Curry is focused on ball 100%, he gives no shit about women like .org members. I guess he really cums from scoring a half court shot, doesn't need hoes for that.

This trend is also noticed with soccer players many fuck the ugliest hoes. Declan Rice comes to mind.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and flippasav
Curry is focused on ball 100%, he gives no shit about women like .org members. I guess he really cums from scoring a half court shot, doesn't need hoes for that.

This trend is also noticed with soccer players many fuck the ugliest hoes. Declan Rice comes to mind.

View attachment 3084273
Was gonna post this. At least Kyle Walker does it right

7D7EB4EC ED5E 41A2 A0F2 B8D009D83338

• JFL
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, Chadeep, Deleted member 84469 and 1 other person
The most suifuel thing is that Giannis is actually top 30% face for a mullato and isn't even 30 yet. :forcedsmile: Fucking joke of a GF

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
Maybe you haven't noticed, but they're black

• JFL
They're retarded ngl

• +1
Tho could could easily get stayclites if they wanted

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and Deleted member 84469

View attachment 3084166

Same shit with curry

View attachment 3084167

Same with KD

View attachment 3084168

Same shit with Tatum

View attachment 3084170

why did you show only homosexual relationships?

• JFL

View attachment 3084273
Declan rice gf he met at highschool. Teenage love pill

• +1
Giannis’ girl is a Tyrone/Chadrone factory, this is what a lot of Chads and Tyrones do, pick women with big frames and jaws. And I see the appeal of Tatum’s girl, maybe he just prefers mulattas/lightskins and clicks with them better.

Surfers and hockey players get the best girls.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep and SlavicGeneral