not everyone fits hunter eyes

in the end it's all about averageness

every feature has a range of occurrence in humans, eyes are no exception. that's why some male models don't have that wide of an appeal as most ppl would think here. Modeling wants striking and memorable faces, but the flipside to that is that they can sometimes appear too out of of the ordinary and trigger unwanted some biological mechanisms.

but don't kid yourself, it's better to have extreme features that are closer to the ideal than otherwise, even for mass appeal, e.g. extreme pct > extreme nct.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and goo25
View attachment 2321701
he had literally the same haircut as de poot in the pics that i sent? and yes he was skinny
He was not even 15 there and De Poot is almost a decade older, age wise this is a more fair comparison.
Celebrity & Entertainment | We're Almost Certain No One Has Gone Shirtless  as Many Times as Justin Bieber | POPSUGAR Celebrity Photo 55
Elias de Poot Stars in Esquire Spain June 2017 Issue

in the end it's all about averageness

every feature has a range of occurrence in humans, eyes are no exception. that's why some male models don't have that wide of an appeal as most ppl would think here. Modeling wants striking and memorable faces, but the flipside to that is that they can sometimes appear too out of of the ordinary and trigger unwanted some biological mechanisms.

but don't kid yourself, it's better to have extreme features that are closer to the ideal than otherwise, even for mass appeal, e.g. extreme pct > extreme nct.
yeah that's obvious,i would like to have pct instead of my negative, but harmony it's still the most important

He has low appeal to most women not because of his face but because of his unideal haircut, pale skin, and skinny frame. If he bulked up, tanned, and got a new haircut BOOM insane appeal. He looks like this in a candid, do I really need to say more?
View attachment 2321673
all the things you mentioned are true and would boost him. But it's undeniable that his features are too extreme for some people and therefore he'd still have less appeal than a "regular" chad with more averageness/high trust features.

• +1
like on some people they look creepy and uncanny, you can't rate someone mtn while he Is probably subhuman, has no Harmony and nothing only because he has hunter eyes and they don't even look good on him
Also some people like Jeff Seid and Jordan Barrett have not evolved and still look like Emos from 2011

• +1
Reactions: goo25
yeah that's obvious,i would like to have pct instead of my negative, but harmony it's still the most important
i feel like you're using 'harmony' to talk about your personal preferences. Objectively speaking ratios are very important, but it's not the the end-all be-all of facial aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: fuse
all the things you mentioned are true and would boost him. But it's undeniable that his features are too extreme for some people and therefore he'd still have less appeal than a "regular" chad with more averageness/high trust features.
When you say his features are too extreme for some people what you are really insinuating is that some girls would feel like they are too subhuman in comparison and therefore pre reject him to save face and make sure they don't get rejected. Being too good looking is often a social detriment to you since at some level you have to look "achievable" both for girls to have sex with and for guys to compete with. Otherwise it's like being in creative mode and everyone else in survival and people will hate you for ascending beyond their control.

Online dating.
I mean i wouldnt say EXTREMELY good actually but he does pretty good
i'm not saying he's very ugly, Just isn't chad level and looks like a dork

his insane bone structure, but he's looksminned, doesnt even take care of his body, train or tan, he doesnt even get nt haircuts lol
he lacks robustness overall

i would say he looks elegant at best, but no real appeal or whatsoever

his skull looks incredibly narrow

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
i feel like you're using 'harmony' to talk about your personal preferences. Objectively speaking ratios are very important, but it's not the the end-all be-all of facial aesthetics.
not only for my preferences, like Chico for me Is One of the best looking guy and has no really striking features but his face Just looks good, he would have probably been rated like HTN on here if he wasn't famous

yeah because everyone should be like this guy right

de poots skull is not narrow at all lol

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
take the averageness pill boyos.

Delon vs Salih, who mogs in wide appeal? The goat. Who mogs for modelling and has a more striking face? Salih (yes ik his pics are edited but disregard that for this point).

Delon
Salih

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, Deleted member 29155 and goo25
When you say his features are too extreme for some people what you are really insinuating is that some girls would feel like they are too subhuman in comparison and therefore pre reject him to save face and make sure they don't get rejected. Being too good looking is often a social detriment to you since at some level you have to look "achievable" both for girls to have sex with and for guys to compete with. Otherwise it's like being in creative mode and everyone else in survival and people will hate you for ascending beyond their control.
Some people might be doing what you said, overcompensating for their own imperfections. But that process is actively psychological and demands self-reflection, it's not instinctual. There is, however, such a thing as being 'too good looking'. Having too extreme of a feature can trigger innate mechanisms that will alter the people's perception of someone. It's like coming close to the uncanny valley, and it's why morphs can appear unreal at times and lack a sort of 'human' element that is much needed for attraction. Remember that attracting someone is different from leaving them star-truck. Attraction implies they want to engage with you, not just admire from a far.

• +1
that's no sense, it's like saying that personal taste doesn't exist but people Just have lower or higher standards

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Deleted member 18582 and Deleted member 29155
sorry but salih mogs delon to death
I would agree, however this GIF is the most timeless face I have ever seen, fits any era:
3530159_proxy.webp

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 29155
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
sorry but salih mogs delon to death
he's basically an extreme version of delon with a more dimorphic nose and more angular lower third. but his skin tone is pretty bad in a lot of candids and his undereye region is absolutely cursed.

edit: also VERY slightly worse ratios and hair

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 29155
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
he looks good
ofc he looks good he's an international model lmao, but in his modeling pics he looks pretty much unmoggable which probably isn't the case irl

one of the best pics oat, insane aesthetics

• +1
so he doesnt have masseter hyperthrophy, ok got it
there is a pretty remarkable difference between these two

you can hopefully notice which one is more ideal

They only work on me!!! I will gatekeep my exotic feature so hard it's not even funny!!!
do you think your scleral show will be affected by the bimax? i know the upper maxilla is untouched but maybe the lower has an impact too, idk

• +1
Reactions: fuse and HarrierDuBois
do you think your scleral show will be affected by the bimax? i know the upper maxilla is untouched but maybe the lower has an impact too, idk
Hopefully, it has been proven to improve if maxilla is advanced.

• +1
Hopefully, it has been proven to improve if maxilla is advanced.
good shit, dark circles might improve too, then.
idk how i feel abt it though, i don't have scleral show and i kinda like the 'dark' undereye effect if it's minimal. Hope that won't completely go away or else i'll lose some much needed edginess.

• +1
first pic clearly has way more lens distortion
not denying second guy prolly has a wider jaw, but the diff is not that big tbh
It is hard to find a normal picture of de poot where he is not being helped by professional lighting/posing

i think the difference is good enough to remark

which one do you consider more ideal overall?

• +1
It is hard to find a normal picture of de poot where he is not being helped by professional lighting/posing

i think the difference is good enough to remark

which one do you consider more ideal overall?
jaw-wise, I'd say the second guy has it better cause width is really good while not being excessive, but his chin is definitely worse than de poot's.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Deleted member 29786