not falling for the bulking meme again

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
even tho i take lgd and mk677 since 1 week or so
i eat 1900-2000 cals clean high protein and clean carbs do mealprep i dont want to put on bodyfat unnecessarily
bodyfat is around 17% probably

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
How are u 17% eating 2k u should be shredded as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 13335
Bulking is not a meme until you have fast metabolism and do not tend to gain too much fat, it's great for beginners and helps gain strength faster

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Lars
Bulking is not a meme until you have fast metabolism and do not tend to gain too much fat, it's great for beginners and helps gain strength faster
This. I stayed 10% bodyfat throughout all my bulks. I have a freakishly fast metabolism though.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Lars
This. I stayed 10% bodyfat throughout all my bulks. I have a freakishly fast metabolism though.
i am jealous tbh :lul: i watching my kcals i dont go over 2800

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
There’s no point on bulking, being lean is all that matters. If your face is below average than big muscles don’t matter at all to women in terms of appeal, you will just look like a overcompensating subhuman.

Out best best is just to stay lean and shredded. If you have good facial bones, then a little bloat won’t hurt you as much so you can bulk and gain size without looking subhuman in the process

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Gaia262, Deleted member 9568 and 2 others
Depends on how much muscle you have. I think its alright to bulk for a few months and then lean back out with the extra muscle as long as your body fat doesn't go too high.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
How are u 17% eating 2k u should be shredded as fuck
I eat way more usually tbh if I don’t count I eat 2600 or more
And 1-2 in the week I eat like a cow where I binge eat

Last edited:
If you are 10% or smth it’s allright but if you are over 15% bit careful with bulking

u cant gain muscle at a calorie deficit after noobie gains.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
i am jealous tbh :lul: i watching my kcals i dont go over 2800
I ate 4000-4500 calories a day. I'm 6'7" and really skinny naturally (160 lbs before lifting) so I guess I have good bulking genetics.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lars and Htobrother
I ate 4000-4500 calories a day. I'm 6'7" and really skinny naturally (160 lbs before lifting) so I guess I have good bulking genetics.
At 6ft 7 you could eat anything brah

• +1

Obese faggots like this will call you a "twink" if you're not 20+ % bodyfat.

• JFL