(NOT FOR EVERYONE) WEBCAM MIRROR - TRY NOT TO ROPE

hopecel

hopecel

✊♀️ ADONISSS ♀️✊
!!! WARNING !!! IF YOU'RE SEVERELY ANXIOUS/DEPRESSIVE OR SUICIDAL DON'T EVEN ENTER THE SITE. I WISH I NEVER HAVE.

I look like a LTN/MTN/low HTN on selfies and candids depends on picture but with this shit I actually discovered my TRUECELDOM :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

if I really look like this irl it's giga over for me since I'm a 3/10 asymmetrical subhuman... how am I supposed to ascend? there's no solution for my subhumanity THERE'S NO SURGERY which can possibly fix my subhuman skull and even if there were I HAVE NO MONEY FOR SUCH TREATMENT it's beyond over for me this shit made me realize my whole life was a lie EVERY SINGLE TIME I LOOKED AT MIRROR I BASICALLY LIED TO MYSELF that I look the way I don't.................................... how to cope? how not to rope? I'm becoming ropecel maybe even before 25 I'm crying rn I'm sooooo miserable and hideous I'm a waste of genes brutal shit it's so fucking over

overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, FacialStructure404, halloweed and 4 others
@autistic_tendencies is there any purpose of living if you got an unaesthetic face?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, Kofri727, poopoohead and 1 other person
@PseudoMaxxer @albanian_chad @_MVP_ @Vermilioncore @MoggerGaston

!!! WARNING !!! IF YOU'RE SEVERELY ANXIOUS/DEPRESSIVE OR SUICIDAL DON'T EVEN ENTER THE SITE. I WISH I NEVER HAVE.

I look like a LTN/MTN/low HTN on selfies and candids depends on picture but with this shit I actually discovered my TRUECELDOM :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

if I really look like this irl it's giga over for me since I'm a 3/10 asymmetrical subhuman... how am I supposed to ascend? there's no solution for my subhumanity THERE'S NO SURGERY which can possibly fix my subhuman skull and even if there were I HAVE NO MONEY FOR SUCH TREATMENT it's beyond over for me this shit made me realize my whole life was a lie EVERY SINGLE TIME I LOOKED AT MIRROR I BASICALLY LIED TO MYSELF that I look the way I don't.................................... how to cope? how not to rope? I'm becoming ropecel maybe even before 25 I'm crying rn I'm sooooo miserable and hideous I'm a waste of genes brutal shit it's so fucking over

overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

that pfp :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, BitchBoy and hopecel
@autistic_tendencies is there any purpose of living if you got an unaesthetic face?
Yes spiritual way and health way and emd of the day u will understand what looks doesnt matter in other paths

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BitchBoy, poopoohead and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Funnyunenjoyer1
Not a letter faggot

damn i look good asf

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and hopecel
not a word

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
someone tell me this is camera distortion to help me cope pls

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Never Get Up, Kofri727 and 4 others

This shit is beyond brutal

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and hopecel
Apparently it's not over but my skin is so horrible :/

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
someone tell me this is camera distortion to help me cope pls
idk if everyone looks worse in camera mirror but us asymmetricels are absolutely cooked with this shit

I wish I just looked the way I do in mirror I don't need anything else just to look normal :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
This shit is beyond brutal
we're basically lying ourselves every time we look at mirror
Apparently it's not over but my skin is so horrible :/
skin is fixable while asymmetry barely is boyo

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

Insane ropefuel , shouldnt have clicked into this jfl . I have subhuman skull too and not really fixable even with hardmaxxing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, brucewayne78, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
Insane ropefuel , shouldnt have clicked into this jfl . I have subhuman skull too and not really fixable even with hardmaxxing
you can't be more deformed than me + I have deformed teeth which are even worse failo than just asymmetrical skull

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and Kofri727
@RAMU KAKA try it

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and RAMU KAKA
Thanks for ruining my night nigga

Fuck you
It got same for me jfl even i have seen true mirror several times and always use back camera of my phone but i look subhuman in this over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, poopoohead and RAMU KAKA
candids are way more accurate then this for what you look like tbh

• Woah
Reactions: poopoohead
skin is fixable while asymmetry barely is boyo
You're right, but acne-filled skin is horrible bro :/. But I can still catch foids so I'm good. Gandy bless you, good ascension boyo

Hopecel

I look decently now

But i remember back in the covid lockdown when i was obese and had severe acne i looked like shit :lul:

Mirror six feet back is how you look to someone up close .mirror close by how you look far away as objects get bigger with less distance.

Lighting also plays a role,you look completely different almost depending on lighting.the best lighting is outside in the sun.it makes you look best.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
wow. I’m subhuman. Go figure

I actually look HTN on webcam and MTN/LTN on pictures

What's special about this ? How is this any different from selfies ?
Btw I look better in this so ig it's cope