not gaining any muscles?

G

GlamGuru

Bronze
i work physical general labour job mon-fri, and drink protein shakes everyday. its a pretty tiring and physical job and yet my weight stayed the exact same?

i do look abit more muscular but how come my weight stayed exact same?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
because ur working out twice a week

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, noodlelover, MonoTBB and 1 other person
i work physical general labour job mon-fri, and drink protein shakes everyday. its a pretty tiring and physical job and yet my weight stayed the exact same?

eat more calories then you burn

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
drinking protein won't make your body assimilate it faster jfl

people nowadays are obsessed with whey and shit but everything starts with chewing
chew your protein and you will actually assimilate them

also eat more calories

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and N1666

More food and more rest will do the work if Ur already training hard at the gym

theres no way you utter teen faggot with cocksucking mouth and bdd that live with your parents call this guy that works physical labour everyday a female

cringe kids need to get hard punched in the eye sockets

you have a big appetite for cocks bitch

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, N1666 and Zeta
More food and more rest will do the work if Ur already training hard at the gym
just dont failo your body and look like this

this is the physique girls want

theres no way you utter teen faggot with cocksucking mouth and bdd that live with your parents call this guy that works physical labour everyday a female

I also worked 9-5 for a while. Just took a few months of for vacation you faggot.

That's not true, first guy moggs the living shit out of the second, idk how y'all still cope with gym isn't gonna save you
youre so retarded if you believe this
mogs in the eyes of homosexual gymcels not to women

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter

what's all that rambling about did he hit a nerve

You're not in a calorie surplus also eat more carbs so you retain more water in your muscles

That's what you can expect from laboring all day

Your muscles will become refined but if you're working a full shift with repeated fatigue

Mentzer mode ☝️🗿

The variety of fatigue will be less than ideal for building size directly because it doesn't have time to adequately repair the burdened muscle groups damaged by the previous days work

To best gain size with a job such as this one, you should additionally be working isolation movements in the gym individually, to target areas that aren't frequently targeted during your manual labor

And consuming even more calories.

"Subhuman" 🤓 twink the bigger guy frame moggs him to oblivion and his face also looks better
? right is the big guy
youre a failed abortion product of rape, never forget that

Last edited:

Rest
recomposition & Excessive training ruining u bhai

Take steroids.

You are overtraining, you literally CANT reduce the volume, steroids are an obvious solution. Allow your body to actually make use of this work you are doing instead of being limited by its natty hormones.

rest 2-3 days per week, stop focusing protein as its not that important for nattys and focus on carbs and fat aswell, 50% carbs 30% protein 20% fat, calorie surplus (if youre not already doing that), and instead of drinking protein shakes eat actual food and meat, supplements arent meant to be meals, also 8-12 reps to failure