Not getting cold approached by stacies = Incel

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
Seriously guys if you're not getting cold approached whenever you go out by stacies or stacylites minimum, you're an incel. Chad is someone who gets women just because of his face, height and frame. Not someone who manages to ltr below average looking women.
Do you guys think I'm exaggerating? Ask Zygos4life. His uncle received thousands of love letters when he was 16. That's what I've heard. Do you think a girl wouldn't approach you if she likes you?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nonserviam, Mongrelcel, The giga incel and 19 others
shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
shittest thred in the existence

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, Hades and Deleted member 1751
it doesnt hurt because it’s black and white psl autism at it’s finest
I actually want to see copers saying " mih girls intimidated by looks bro girls don't approach bro "

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
If you are not approached by any women = incel

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4383 and 8 others
Why would anyone aproach a dom male to ask for his number?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 1751
  • +1
Idk doesnt seem like that wouls happen. Ive gotten iois but never bee. Aproached for a sc or smthn
As far as I am concerned, Ioi is nothing but simply attention seeking. They want you to approach them so that they can reject you harshly for their ego boost. They do it subconsciously. In the presence of a true chad, a girl wouldn't be shy to express her feelings directly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, alex569, Deleted member 5634 and 3 others
As far as I am concerned, Ioi is nothing but simply attention seeking. They want you to approach them so that they can reject you harshly for their ego boost. They do it subconsciously. In the presence of a true chad, a girl wouldn't be shy to express her feelings directly
Wdym?

• +1
You see whenever girls go out they want to get approached by men. Not everyone but some narcissistic bitches. If they feel like they're not getting enough attention from looks alone, they'll resort to these shit. As simple as that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
You see whenever girls go out they want to get approached by men. Not everyone but some narcissistic bitches. If they feel like they're not getting enough attention from looks alone, they'll resort to these shit. As simple as that
I see but i dont get how an ioi is a pua style aptrach trap. I give girls the same looks sometimes if they are super hot

• +1
I see but i dont get how an ioi is a pua style aptrach trap. I give girls the same looks sometimes if they are super hot
Men and women are not similar dude. It's completely false that men are more direct and women are not. It's exactly opposite. We men, know that we will be rejected if we approach a stacey but imagine if we looked like Gandy, we won't be scared to approach her right? Women have it easier than men so why would a stacey be afraid to approach someone whome she's attracted to?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 5746
Men and women are not similar dude. It's completely false that men are more direct and women are not. It's exactly opposite. We men, know that we will be rejected if we approach a stacey but imagine if we looked like Gandy, we won't be scared to approach her right? Women have it easier than men so why would a stacey be afraid to approach someone whome she's attracted to?
Because i look like a dark triad rapist

• +1
Images2

Reminder that a girl would approach him even if he was a cannibal rather than approaching a normie
I ve sent some people a couple of pics before
Yes
Oh ok. Have you ever been approached?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 245
I’ve been approached but never by a stacy

I think some women do approach but stacies approaching seems far more rare, cuz they just don’t have to

Why would they approach and put their self esteem on the line when they get approached by attractive guys anyways?

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Deleted member 1751
i got cold approached a few times this year and im nowhere near chad. the girls werent stacys tho except 1 who was hot and 1 unknown (her friend asked me for number and i just said no thx) so i wil never find out how she looked

• +1
I’ve been approached but never by a stacy

I think some women do approach but stacies approaching seems far more rare, cuz they just don’t have to

Why would they approach and put their self esteem on the line when they get approached by attractive guys anyways?
So a stacey would never approach a 6'5 Gandy?

Shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Taylorswift and Deleted member 1751
i got cold approached a few times this year and im nowhere near chad. the girls werent stacys tho except 1 who was hot and 1 unknown (her friend asked me for number and i just said no thx) so i wil never find out how she looked
I've never been approached

• +1
So a stacey would never approach a 6'5 Gandy?
I was about to add that they would approach an insanely high SMV man, but that’s obvious and also such a rare scenario that it doesn’t prove anything

Other than making hypotheticals to fuel incel rage/narrative

• +1
neither did any of my friends ever. it has a lot to do with expression etc. also u have to be somewhat decent looking
Expression?

I love how the meaning of incel transitioned from involuntarily celibate with any girl..

To anyone who doesn’t get approached by the hottest girls in existence constantly

Shut it down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Eduardo DOV, Kade and 1 other person
0 stacies at school thats why I dont get approached.

• +1
Expression?
people will call me coper but i think its true. facial expression matters when u want girls to approach you. a guy who looks intimidating, manly and angry most of times wont get approached (as much?) as a guy who has the facial expression of johnny edlind for example

• +1
Kinda shit thread but there is some truth.

Every man falls into 3 categories:

1. Unfuckable
2. Fuckable, but only after extreme jestermaxxing
3. Chad, who regularly gets approached

Most of us are not Chad, and category 2 is shrinking year by year as women's standards keep rising.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 1751
Kinda shit thread but there is some truth.

Every man falls into 3 categories:

1. Unfuckable
2. Fuckable, but only after extreme jestermaxxing
3. Chad, who regularly gets approached

Most of us are not Chad, and category 2 is shrinking year by year as women's standards keep rising.

i agree with this but you dont need jestermaxxing in the second point. fuckable can encompass anyone who can get a girl from below average to slightly above average. chad gets all, unfuckable nothing

• +1
my logic too thats why im autist ova fo me

• +1
people will call me coper but i think its true. facial expression matters when u want girls to approach you. a guy who looks intimidating, manly and angry most of times wont get approached (as much?) as a guy who has the facial expression of johnny edlind for example
How to know if I am intimidating?

• +1
JFL at the idiots saying "shit thread". They cant swallow the approachpill. Also, look at my signature.

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 5634, auboutduprecipice and 1 other person
JFL at the idiots saying "shit thread". They cant swallow the approachpill. Also, look at my signature.
Atleast someone who understands the truth

i only get approached when its warm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 1751
How to know if I am intimidating?

if other guys have said anything about you looking serious, tired, or like a serial killer. but you also don't want to look like a smiley :soy: neither

• +1
Well, most people aren't chad.
Average person, average results, meaning for the average male some women like him sexually but most won't.
Very rarely will someone lust over him.
Still he can get sex, just not in the exact way he wants. He gets it the way the women want.

For the actual chad, the rules are reversed, the girls will do everything his way just to have a taste of him because he's superior.
He's the top 1%. Most men don't compete in his league.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 1751 and auboutduprecipice
Well, most people aren't chad.
Average person, average results, meaning for the average male some women like him sexually but most won't.
Very rarely will someone lust over him.
Still he can get sex, just not in the exact way he wants. He gets it the way the women want.

For the actual chad, the rules are reversed, the girls will do everything his way just to have a taste of him because he's superior.
He's the top 1%. Most men don't compete in his league.

this shit is pretty obvious. When the guy has interesting looks, its not strange that some girl will come to talk at least.

I have been approached in the subway one day by a very cute white girl in 2015 I think. It was carnival here.
I was coming back from "school" studying calculus in my sit. and she came to talk to me asking things. It was clear she wanted something. I kept looking away like an idiot. I wildly austisted and run out to the other compartment.

This was one of my ultimate austic moves in life.

There were other episodes where girls came to talk to me in a lot of years of my life, i always austisted.
cute one like that is rare.

iois i have in a daily basis with cute ones included.

I dont go out to places with much young people. I never went to a "young party" in my life or anything similar.
So i dont know how it would be.
I wouldn't think it'd be strange to a girl to come and talk to me.

now imagine a true chad real good looking full bones and shit. So easy to get pussies.

everyone here knew that anyway.

• +1
Reactions: alex569, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 1751
I've gotten a few approaches in clubs but it's never Asian Staceys.

• +1
I agree 100% with you

• +1
I think i'm a normie

• +1