Not getting cold approached by stacies = Incel

Are you saying only chads are not 'incel'?

I have lots of friends. Only 1-2 of them are chads. Only the chads get approached. But lots of my friends have decent sex lives and aren't incel by my definition of the word at least

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
it doesnt hurt because it’s black and white psl autism at it’s finest
I got approached by high tier beckies and i am kinda ugly facially

• +1
op has no idea what incel means

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and wristcel
True

• +1
Kinda true tbh if you are good looking tbh..

If you are normie tier forget about girls approaching or even iois

• +1
Kinda true tbh if you are good looking tbh..

If you are normie tier forget about girls approaching or even iois
Exactly what i was saying. Stacies and normie girls have same standards and they find only 1% men as attractive

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 1588
Exactly what i was saying. Stacies and normie girls have same standards and they find only 1% men as attractive
Yeah agreed to get laid or get a gf as an average normie you need to jestermaxx ntmaxx personalitymaxx lmao..

Whereas chads chadlites even high tier normies gets iois and sometime approaches by girls imo have seen with my own eyes

• +1
Yeah agreed to get laid or get a gf as an average normie you need to jestermaxx ntmaxx personalitymaxx lmao..

Whereas chads chadlites even high tier normies gets iois and sometime approaches by girls imo have seen with my own eyes
Personality doesn't mean anything.
Getting gf as normie= Money/ status and betabux

Getting gf as a chad= just breath

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 1588
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 1751
yeah pretty much. i got a blowjob b4

• +1
Seriously guys if you're not getting cold approached whenever you go out by stacies or stacylites minimum, you're an incel. Chad is someone who gets women just because of his face, height and frame. Not someone who manages to ltr below average looking women.
Do you guys think I'm exaggerating? Ask Zygos4life. His uncle received thousands of love letters when he was 16. That's what I've heard. Do you think a girl wouldn't approach you if she likes you?
True if your goal is to be a slayer. But most people aren't and also most men aren't incels.
Most guys are normies with an average female in ltr or singles with occasional sex.

A big portion of men get sex very rarely but aren't incels.

• +1
True if your goal is to be a slayer. But most people aren't and also most men aren't incels.
Most guys are normies with an average female in ltr or singles with occasional sex.

A big portion of men get sex very rarely but aren't incels.
Ok

😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
It is over

• So Sad

" Muh women dont approach, muh first 1000 approaches are practice" Ive said before and said again if you are chad you dont have too leave your house just post your photo on social media thats it

• JFL

" Muh women dont approach, muh first 1000 approaches are practice" Ive said before and said again if you are chad you dont have too leave your house just post your photo on social media thats it

Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
If you think that women apporach you are an idiot, women NEVER approch PERIOD

• Woah