Not given up hope yet

S

soulseekingbeast69

Bronze

Thinking that my jaw surgery hopes got dashed and all hopes of ascension in the near future is lost due to some intervention from bluepilled people in my life. I stumbled across this video which gave me a surge of burning desire and motivation to overcome all the odds against me. I am like fuck it! whether my parents are supporting my looksmaxxing journey or not. I dont give a damn. I have decided that i am the one who is dictating the course of my life and what I wanna do to my face. I am already earning some wage now and trying to get a raise. I will stop the cope with mewing and thumbpulling soon and apply to get a bank loan and do the surgery by the end of this year or beginning of next. I am gonna be the one footing the bill. The only catch is that im still living under my parents' roof. But hope they will understand and allow me since i will support that surgery financially entirely on my own since their only major gripe is paying for my surgery. Also thanks to fellow looksmaxxers who suggested me to take a loan out here. Taking a loan is a based move imo. Now is the time for me to moneymaxx to looksmax.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived