Not going to Japan after all

Dam bro, Japan isn't like anime land!!

Who would have thought??
Imagine dying a sub5 and then being born again as a sub5 in anime and you are just the background character. I would Sugou maxx (in video game)

I had planned to go to Japan for some fun (not hookers, ironically) and try to ascend with average noodlewhores in Japan.
But then I watched the video above and man, what an utterly depressing shithole Japan is, no joke. The average japancel and noodlewhore doesn't live a life like IG would like you to believe. The city in the video is Fukuoka, look at it, it's like some kinda Shanty Town. And look at the part where he's taken to a hostess club, depressing as fuck.

no thx

Yep, that’s why I quit social media because it was only portraying the high life fashion beauty side of the world. Society never wants to admit that this world has an ugly side to it as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
Cumskins are treated as dust in Japan tbh, cumskins should stick to sea or maybe china or korea, Japan mogged cumskins for decades. Japanese Wmn hate cumskins and see them as weak. Cumskins must avoid Japan it's worse than west for cumskins.

Cumskins are treated as dust in Japan tbh, cumskins should stick to sea or maybe china or korea, Japan mogged cumskins for decades. Japanese Wmn hate cumskins and see them as weak. Cumskins must avoid Japan it's worse than west for cumskins.
brutal copium addiction

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pale God, gamma and Hypersonic
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gamma, Hypersonic and Deleted member 23017
go to one of these ''multicultural foreign exchange'' guest houses in kansai like j&f plaza you will slay

staying in a hotel is cope you need to be in a guest house with a bunch of divorced women looking for fun with foreign men

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
it's true, Japan is a shithole

since always
when asked about it they always express their desire for white men
Show it, prove it. I never see it happening.

Wow this thread was the most rational discussion about East Asia I've read in a while on here. Jfl at @cloUder

Show it, prove it. I never see it happening.
you want me to post interviews from youtube? i can do that but its not exactly hidden info, just search "what do japanese girl think of western/white men"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Hypersonic
Wow this thread was the most rational discussion about East Asia I've read in a while on here. Jfl at @cloUder
i was correcting that guy because he is wrong...
i cant tolerate misinformation being spread around

• +1
Reactions: gamma
you want me to post interviews from youtube? i can do that but its not exactly hidden info, just search "what do japanese girl think of western/white men"
Post ur cope bhai. Go ahead. The girls aren't talking about ur Bulgarian ass jfl. There's videos asking both asian men and women in Japan and Korea what they think of every single different race and nationality on Earth.

They are all give generally positive answers about everyone. Being exotic and ATTRACTIVE in general is the true advantage. I emphasize the key word "ATTRACTIVE". It's the most homogenous region on earth..... and it just so happens that most foreigners are white men and women due to economic and cultural ties.
That doesn't prove JBW. That's simply being exotic in a 99.9% east asian country

They've seen enough sub 3 yellowfevercels to laugh at. (Just go to SEA)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Qazqa, Deleted member 23017, Hypersonic and 1 other person
Post ur cope bhai. Go ahead. The girls aren't talking about ur Bulgarian ass jfl. There's videos asking both asian men and women in Japan and Korea what they think of every single different race and nationality on Earth.

They are all give generally positive answers about everyone. Being exotic and ATTRACTIVE in general is the true advantage. I emphasize the key word "ATTRACTIVE".

i aint readin allat but gl bro 👍

• +1
Reactions: gamma

They are all give generally positive answers about everyone. Being exotic and ATTRACTIVE in general is the true advantage. I emphasize the key word "ATTRACTIVE". It's the most homogenous region on earth..... and it just so happens that most foreigners are white men and women due to economic and cultural ties.
That doesn't prove JBW. That's simply being exotic in a 99.9% east asian country

Exactly, they don't like infact hate your average cumskin, jap wmn are different as compared to those from sea. @cloUder they only want chads top 1% from Western European Nordic bloodline.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble

Bulgarian lol.

• JFL

I had planned to go to Japan for some fun (not hookers, ironically) and try to ascend with average noodlewhores in Japan.
But then I watched the video above and man, what an utterly depressing shithole Japan is, no joke. The average japancel and noodlewhore doesn't live a life like IG would like you to believe. The city in the video is Fukuoka, look at it, it's like some kinda Shanty Town. And look at the part where he's taken to a hostess club, depressing as fuck.

no thx

Why would anyone go to Japan for hookers? Much cheaper places to go. Anyways, you're a loser. I can't stand the type of dude who doesn't even try. A dude who's so easily dissuaded. You see one video on YouTube and you throw in the towel. Go for yourself and see. Actually, I'm glad people like you are so easily turned off. I like traveling/living in other countries, and I wouldn't want people like you encroaching on the expat bubble of wherever I happen to be. Just stay in your comforting first world Western hell. Pussy.

no thx

Who says you gotta go to hostess clubs? Dummy?

Why would anyone go to Japan for hookers? Much cheaper places to go. Anyways, you're a loser. I can't stand the type of dude who doesn't even try. A dude who's so easily dissuaded. You see one video on YouTube and you throw in the towel. Go for yourself and see. Actually, I'm glad people like you are so easily turned off. I like traveling/living in other countries, and I wouldn't want people like you encroaching on the expat bubble of wherever I happen to be. Just stay in your comforting first world Western hell. Pussy.
I just want your bitchass to know I will find your chink GF/wise and I will cuck you, faggot.

I just want your bitchass to know I will find your chink GF/wise and I will cuck you, faggot.
Oh, like I've never heard something like that before from angry beta soyboys on this site. If you ever came across me all you would do is get real angry and red in the face as I held you down and f*cked you in ass. And you couldn't even cuck a 14 year old boy with down syndrome.

• JFL
Oh, like I've never heard something like that before from angry beta soyboys on this site. If you ever came across me all you would do is get real angry and red in the face as I held you down and f*cked you in ass. And you couldn't even cuck a 14 year old boy with down syndrome.
Lmfaoo bitch I've seen your face. You're not intimidating at all. You are the very soyboy you're speaking of me as. You went to Chinkland to betabuxx some used-up chink LTB old bitch. Just lol.

Muh 'experiment', Tinder in Japan is by far the worst in the world. Most good looking women don't even show their faces on tinder, it's super strange. Japan is by far the hardest country in Asia in terms of dating/hooking up. In my experience if you're really good looking, it's better to just approach girls irl in bars/cafes and stuff. The country is much more traditional than say Korea, and girls (especially the attractive wealthy ones) don't want to be seen as promiscuous because of the social norms. That's why none of them are gonna give a fuck about some 5'9 low class MTN from Alabama lol, you have to be at least Chadlite or high class tall HTN.
I heard that reason why they have tinder with picture like nature or animals is because their friends make the account for their friend. maybe they are shy or smth

. And when girls say they like foreigners they're 100% referring to famous actors they've seen in movies or famous guys on TikTok.
Legit

. Just watch Tiktok and You tube. How agencies whiten their skin and how they put White powder to appear pure and fair. Really I was the same as you. I thought Japanese and Koreans are pale, till I watched those exposing videos. They are fucking brown and yellow. Only a small amount are really pale.

this super pale paper white failos them, their natural darker skin is much better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
this super pale paper white failos them, their natural darker skin is much better
Yes, even Indians and Blacks look better with their warm undertones than greyish skin after bleaching. It looks fuckin disgusting and sickness tier. After bleacking all the hyperpigmentations on ther knees, feets and hands are more noticeable. Natural skin color looks more healthy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Lmfaoo bitch I've seen your face. You're not intimidating at all. You are the very soyboy you're speaking of me as. You went to Chinkland to betabuxx some used-up chink LTB old bitch. Just lol.
You don't have to be intimidated to get your asshole reamed.

I heard that reason why they have tinder with picture like nature or animals is because their friends make the account for their friend. maybe they are shy or smth
From what I know it's usually due to the social stigma of being seen as a "whore" for being on dating apps, so they want to reveal the least of themselves that they can. So they'll often use fake names or wear masks or hide their face in photos. And yeah many of them are shy too, which is often worse because of the language barrier as most girls speak very limited English.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
From what I know it's usually due to the social stigma of being seen as a "whore" for being on dating apps, so they want to reveal the least of themselves that they can. So they'll often use fake names or wear masks or hide their face in photos. And yeah many of them are shy too, which is often worse because of the language barrier as most girls speak very limited English.
Girls who use dating apps are wh*res. They just are.