Not having a Instagram is legit so fucking brutal, if you’re not IG maxed it really is is so fucking over for you

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
I’m legit going to rope

I match with so many hot girls on tinder who ghost me cause I don’t have ig

No response after this… FUCKING OVER

01E4FE47 157E 48FB 8A96 F0C4D17EF362

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Rt-Rust1, Trilogy and 6 others
just means ur not attractive enough

chad/chadlites dont have this problem

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23209, Deleted member 23865, Deleted member 3573 and 9 others
Asking for an instagram is how they make sure you aren’t some autistic basement rotter

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, yoyoyo and 32 others
Asking for an instagram is how they make sure you aren’t some autistic basement rotter
Brutal, no matter how hard you Looksmax you can’t make up for being non NT

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, sketchybusiness55, HerpDerpson and 11 others
not having an ig wouldn't be a problem if youre a chad
you could just cold approach
And what? Ask for their number? That’s some boomer cringe tbh imagine asking any girl at a college party for her number, they would laugh in your face.

are you LTN?
Rated slightly above average on reddit

I have a lot of slays only cause I have very low standards

• JFL
Reactions: Maesthetic
Just make an instagram, you don't even have to have that many posts or followers because apparently girls like it.

Attachments

• IMG_1470.MOV
    4.1 MB
  • +1
Reactions: user1728482728
Just make an instagram, you don't even have to have that many posts or followers because apparently girls like it.
I really don’t believe that is true

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Amnesia, eyebagcel and 1 other person
I’m legit going to rope

No response after this… FUCKING OVER

View attachment 1956028

.....So what. Go buy an Insta account with SOME followers with SOME post and talk to the bitch. Use your fuckin head sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
just means ur not attractive enough

chad/chadlites dont have this problem
not having an ig wouldn't be a problem if youre a chad
you could just cold approach

cope after cope

I can't believe how unaware some of you guys are. It's like you don't step outside and communicate with people.
Nowadays, not having instagram as a chad/chadlite decreases your SMV by a tremendeous percentage, let alone if you are a MTN.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17448, Deleted member 23611, mogger797 and 8 others
I can't believe how unaware some of you guys are. It's like you don't step outside and communicate with people.
Nowadays, not having instagram as a chad/chadlite decreases your SMV by a tremendeous percentage, let alone if you are a MTN.

I don't use instagram and I've never had any issues with it.
May be that things are different in my country, or maybe I just have an anticonformist attitude in general and it makes sense to people that I don't use ig.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 2729
cope after cope

It does, but he could have simply responded with "add me on snap" and then his number.

If she finds you attractive enough she will add you. If she needs confirmation through instagram to her doubts over whether you are attractive or not then she does not find you attractive enough at least for a one night stand (but could consider you for a relationship).

Keep in mind the criteria for ONS is much stricter than relationships or dating. Your looks need to be top tier for ONS.

HTN guys can make up for the lack of looks through an interesting Instagram account.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 20368 and Paroxysm
I need someone to rate my insta tbh

cope after cope

Normie behavior is so strange

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 14392 and Primalsplit
no instagram = weirdo low status autistic beta ugly no friends loser

Add an android on top of that and its a wrap.

Ropeasap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23209, zharupodrugu, ascension and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, JizzFarmer and thereallegend
Normies opress us

Add an android on top of that and its a wrap.

View attachment 1956491

This is the dumbest shit ever.
But it's true.
iPhone, the shittiest phone of all times, is preferred by most women to such an extent they'd discriminate based on whether you use one.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Amnesia and 1 other person
cope after cope

true
I need someone to rate my insta tbh

If your pictures are on global i surely can do it

You can have 0 posts, it's fine ("could you've archived stuff"), but then you gotta have 500+ followers and be following 250+ people

iPhone, the shittiest phone of all times, is preferred by most women to such an extent they'd discriminate based on whether you use one.
android = low status indian starving african loser no friends idiot computer nerd beta cuck

I really don’t believe that is true
yeah i dont believe it either at all. Cause when I trade IGs and have all my shit on archived so no posts but still 800 followers the girls never respond to me

But having shitty autistic selfies ONLY too is also shit

you have to be a user of THESE products to be considered human :feelshmm::feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: gogger
yeah i dont believe it either at all. Cause when I trade IGs and have all my shit on archived so no posts but still 800 followers the girls never respond to me

But having shitty autistic selfies ONLY too is also shit
You've got 800 followers. How many ppl do you follow, and how many posts you have?

You've got 800 followers. How many ppl do you follow, and how many posts you have?
0 posts atm cause i archived

i think they were all way too autistic pics. Mostly selfies.

in fact a girl invited me to her college party was enthursiastic about me coming and flirting, then I gave her my IG and it was all selfies. And she ended up blocking me

before I start making more posts I want to get a real camera and make sure my pics are NT

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Diremeyer

in fact a girl invited me to her college party was enthursiastic about me coming and flirting, then I gave her my IG and it was all selfies. And she ended up blocking me

before I start making more posts I want to get a real camera and make sure my pics are NT
What is your ig?

Just get a pic of you from the back or side profile stating at the sunset or mountain something

Easy and impossible to look non nt

• +1
Reactions: user1728482728 and Diremeyer

Appreciated! Are the followers real or bought?

In order to get good NT pics I'd highly recommend just googling tinder photographer + name of your town. Good tinder pics = good Instagram pics, and by using a photographer you'd have someone holding the camera who knows what they're doing. You can easily and realistically fake social pictures that way, such as you at a diner, the beach, hiking, whatever. It's just to fake that you're cracking a joke, or laughing at someone else's joke. Tinder photographers know how to stage such photos.

just fuck medium ugly alt girls and dont use tinder for that

why would i ever give it out here, I'd get trolled to oblivion by PSLers or ppl would try to link to my tinder stories lol
You could have pm'd it, but it ultimately is your choice.
Don't fear the trollers you mog them. :chad:

why would i ever give it out here, I'd get trolled to oblivion by PSLers or ppl would try to link to my tinder stories lol

yeah I should . Thanks
Hasn’t your ig got leaked before? Pretty sure I seen someone post it here shortly after I joined the forum, could’ve been some other psler tho

it's funny how everyone is ok with turbo doxing themselves to the world. you place an immense amount of power in the hands of normies if they know all your connections. of course most will never care to abuse it but that is only if you don't deviate from their npc model

@eduardkoopman how do you deal with the instagrampill?

I use neither instagram nor snapchat

I never used any kind of social media. I'm too autistic for that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and thereallegend

Stories are way more forgiving in that regard.

Posts literally have to be cream of the crop.

Yes I need to start IGmaxxing but I keep procrastinating

If you’re good looking girls will assume you’re lying and are probably cheating on your gf

If you’re average looking she’ll think you’re a no friend having loser

If you’re ugly you would never get this far so it won’t matter.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
And what? Ask for their number? That’s some boomer cringe tbh imagine asking any girl at a college party for her number, they would laugh in your face.

Rated slightly above average on reddit

I have a lot of slays only cause I have very low standards
damn the girl on the pic seems hot. I dont know how u pulled that in fucking Tinder being Normie or HTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597