Not making any crypto threads right now

D

Deleted member 19453

Hentai
The cope ralley is finally over and crypto is going down a lot. Shitcoin creation has slowed and I don't have time to search /biz/ all day. I'll start making them again eventually
Tagging anyone who reacted or commented on the February 8th thread, if you don't want tags then tell me in comment or dm me
@JohnDoe @Pretty @Crustaciouse_ @ascension @eduardkoopman @currylightskin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe, Deleted member 6128, thecel and 3 others
Can you get rich with shit coins?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 19453
Yes but most people lose all their money
Let's say hypothetically you're a broke 15 year old what would you do to moneymaxx at that age😹🤙🚬?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and thecel
Let's say hypothetically you're a broke 15 year old what would you do to moneymaxx at that age😹🤙🚬?
work a job but do not save or spend (on enjoyment) a single dollar of it; put it all into mutual fund if high inhib and shitcoin if low inhib. Don't work all day though. You need time to setup and work on a big future source of income like an online buisness or youtube or studycelling so that you don't wageslave past 20. Maybe buy yourself something nice once a month so that you don't go crazy.

If you're extremely low inhib then you can drop out of highschool and grind all day, work 8 hours a day and work on a buisness 8 hours a day and sleep 8 hours

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and 5'7 zoomer
work a job but do not save or spend (on enjoyment) a single dollar of it; put it all into mutual fund if high inhib and shitcoin if low inhib. Don't work all day though. You need time to setup and work on a big future source of income like an online buisness or youtube or studycelling so that you don't wageslave past 20. Maybe buy yourself something nice once a month so that you don't go crazy.

If you're extremely low inhib then you can drop out of highschool and grind all day, work 8 hours a day and work on a buisness 8 hours a day and sleep 8 hours
Thankyou 😻🤙🚬

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and thecel

A few years ago, you could moneymax with the Quora Partner Program. Not anymore.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 19453
A few years ago, you could moneymax with the Quora Partner Program. Not anymore.
Never heard of that before, how well was the pay?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I know it’s small but the ralley had to end eventually, I think this is it.
yeah, it could be the end.
I'm personally betting/speculating on hitting 40K before the summer. And than a drop back to like 25K.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
yeah buy at the peaks when there is momentum and hype and then lose interest when prices fall

good strategy