not making the food guide anymore

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
its taking too long sorry

just hit all ur micronutrients and have the ones that boost T in excess. and also the ones good for skin in excess like antioxidant vitamins lycopene and beta carotene for skin coloring https://looksmax.org/threads/skin-achieving-beautiful-coloring-with-dietary-changes.288084/

eat nutritional yeast for bascially all ur water soluble b-complex vitamins that need to be replaced every day

chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, brazil nuts, almonds all mogger foods extremely high in certain micronutrients do ur research on this (if u eat 2 many brazil nuts u will die xD)

replace rice with bulgur

drinkn fuckton of water 6L minimum

no processed food

red and yellow capsicums for vit c but must be raw

eggs good

sun dried tomatoes good

chicken breast good

avocado good

just eat an excess of micronutrients tbh track with CRONOMETER just google it on laptop i hate using it on the phone app

make sure u eat more than the recommended because those are just numbers so that ur not deficient, not neccessarily optimal numbers

dont neglect any micronutrient because they are all important

no need to supplement micronutrient other than vit D maybe everything else is in food if u look for the highest ccontent in foods you can easily find fuckton of mg in food

40 protein 30 carb 30 fat

u can be caloric surplus or deficit or maintainence depending on ur goals. but even if ur in a defecit u still have to hit all ur micronutrients or else ur dumbcel

make sure u have all good ratios potassium:sodium calcium:phosphate omega3:eek:mega6 ect

sorry guys. im probably leaving the forum too just cause too time consuming and shit but hope this is somewhat helpful tho very low effort sorry

but just with these foods daily i feel more high T, better sleep, more calm less cortisol feeling

good luck

heres what i had written and cant be fucked to do every single vitamin mineral and fat and shit fuck that time consumption/10:
fuck aight lets begin

muh 'chad ate pizza and has lean face.' KYS if u have defeatist mindset, diet is one of the few things u can change which isn't your genetics so why the fuck wouldn't u have an optimal diet u dumbass kys ngl dn care if u eat a subhuman diet thats not my problem

ok lets start with vitamins

u have water soluble vitamins
💧
💧
and fat soluble vitamins
🍔
🍔

water soluble vitamins
basically these ones need to be consumed daily and are barely stored in the body, so its important you make sure u get these in your food every single day.

these are vitamin C, and all the B-complex vitamins.

any excess water soluble vitamins u consume will just be excreted in your urine and i've experienced this firsthand with bright yellow urine even though i was drinking 6L of water, so it was due to an excess of water soluble vitamin

you can lose a fuckton of the vitamin by soaking the food or by cooking it, or by even having the food with alot of the water soluble vitamin exposed to light in some cases

the GOAT: NUTRITIONAL YEAST
View attachment 957957

one tablespoon of this is basically all you need for most the B-complex water soluble vitamins as u can see here how much % of the RDI of these vitamins are:
View attachment 957958

its a goated food for water soluble B-complex vitamins because 1. you can store it in a dark place 2. dont need to cook 3. dont need to soak in water

basically whatever you would sprinkle cheese on top of you can sprinkle this shit: pasta, rice, anything

if you have a fuckton of it in one meal tho ur piss will be colored so ideally put some of this on mutiple meals as the day progresses.

okay so you got B1, B2, B6, and B12 to sufficient levels. what about vit c, B3, B5, folate, and choline?

@Proex @magnificentcel @Caesar Augustus @OOGABOOGA @Maesthetic @Eezz

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11479, PYT and 11 others
I have a chad friend who eats fast food every day and he mogs me in every single way. Life is brutal sometimes

• +1
Reactions: DunSorbus and Looks234
6L water ?
I barely achieve to drink 2L per day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076 and Looks234
I just eat what my mommy make me

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Atem Rah, Deleted member 1464, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 7 others
Thanks bro.
Bookmarked.
Good luck!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076 and Deleted member 10524
I have a chad friend who eats fast food every day and he mogs me in every single way. Life is brutal sometimes
muh 'chad ate pizza and has lean face.' KYS if u have defeatist mindset, diet is one of the few things u can change which isn't your genetics so why the fuck wouldn't u have an optimal diet u dumbass kys ngl dn care if u eat a subhuman diet thats not my problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Deleted member 10987 and Looks234
Shaniqua3

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
You‘re overthinking this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
How do i achieve 6L per day
1L water bottle and drink it full 6 times a day its like nothing but dont drink close to bedtime ore u will piss all night

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
cope every micronutrient is important
Yes but not in excess. And you won‘t drop dead if you don‘t ingest 500% of the RDA for vitamin B2 one day

• +1
1L water bottle and drink it full 6 times a day its like nothing but dont drink close to bedtime ore u will piss all night
I have a glass bottle on 1L
I think im gonna mark a 1 hour for each 1L drinking

• +1
My goal is Inedia ( breatharianism)

• JFL
Yes but not in excess. And you won‘t drop dead if you don‘t ingest 500% of the RDA for vitamin B2 one day
i didnt say 500% i eat most these vitamins only 250% max and since most people cook/ soak their food they are getting much less b-complex vitamins in their body than they actually think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
i didnt say 500% i eat most these vitamins only 250% max and since most people cook/ soak their food they are getting much less b-complex vitamins in their body than they actually think
It was only an example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Chronometer is good for tracking micro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 7076
yes good for cum aswell
Im on nofap for life now man

Also will water + exercize change my skin quality/hair ?

Man you seem to be only one here to be smaxxing and not retarded chatting like others

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 7076
Chronometer is good for tracking micro
yes but its addicting hitting every micronutrient i will probably stop using it and just eat what i know is good for my body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 2205
Im on nofap for life now man

Also will water + exercize change my skin quality/hair ?

Man you seem to be only one here to be smaxxing and not retarded chatting like others
water + exercise + most importantly micronutrients

nutritional yeast made my hair a little thicker and oysters too from zinc

micronutrients are the key but if you have balding dht genes than it obiously wont make ur hair giga thick if u are thinning its just a slight boost

• +1
water + exercise + most importantly micronutrients

nutritional yeast made my hair a little thicker and oysters too from zinc

micronutrients are the key but if you have balding dht genes than it obiously wont make ur hair giga thick if u are thinning its just a slight boost
My hair is already thick, my skin is fine too
I just want to upgrade them

yes but its addicting hitting every micronutrient i will probably stop using it and just eat what i know is good for my body
It's so much easier to lose weight in this mindset though. I've stopped looking at junk food as something tasty and instead something that'll fuck up my macronutrient profile. Also became obsessed with measuring out food lol

• +1
My hair is already thick, my skin is fine too
I just want to upgrade them
germ wheat oil is good for vitamin E too btw

research all the antioxidant vitamins and have alot of them in your diet with food and that will help skin barrier function

• +1
It's so much easier to lose weight in this mindset though. I've stopped looking at junk food as something tasty and instead something that'll fuck up my macronutrient profile. Also became obsessed with measuring out food lol
i will never look at junk food the same after looking at how much sodium is in it compared to whole foods in cronometer

literally my whole RDI of sodium is like one burger jfl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and Deleted member 2205
i will never look at junk food the same after looking at how much sodium is in it compared to whole foods in cronometer

literally my whole RDI of sodium is like one burger jfl
For me it was my fat intake. Realizing that I was using way too much oil on cooking foods

• +1
going to eat sweet potatoes everyday and see if it'll help my coloring more. also sun dried tomatoes look fucking mogger with the amount of vit c and potassium

• Love it
its taking too long sorry

just hit all ur micronutrients and have the ones that boost T in excess. and also the ones good for skin in excess like antioxidant vitamins lycopene and beta carotene for skin coloring https://looksmax.org/threads/skin-achieving-beautiful-coloring-with-dietary-changes.288084/

eat nutritional yeast for bascially all ur water soluble b-complex vitamins that need to be replaced every day

chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, brazil nuts, almonds all mogger foods extremely high in certain micronutrients do ur research on this (if u eat 2 many brazil nuts u will die xD)

replace rice with bulgur

drinkn fuckton of water 6L minimum

no processed food

red and yellow capsicums for vit c but must be raw

eggs good

sun dried tomatoes good

chicken breast good

avocado good

just eat an excess of micronutrients tbh track with CRONOMETER just google it on laptop i hate using it on the phone app

make sure u eat more than the recommended because those are just numbers so that ur not deficient, not neccessarily optimal numbers

dont neglect any micronutrient because they are all important

no need to supplement micronutrient other than vit D maybe everything else is in food if u look for the highest ccontent in foods you can easily find fuckton of mg in food

40 protein 30 carb 30 fat

u can be caloric surplus or deficit or maintainence depending on ur goals. but even if ur in a defecit u still have to hit all ur micronutrients or else ur dumbcel

make sure u have all good ratios potassium:sodium calcium:phosphate omega3:eek:mega6 ect

sorry guys. im probably leaving the forum too just cause too time consuming and shit but hope this is somewhat helpful tho very low effort sorry

but just with these foods daily i feel more high T, better sleep, more calm less cortisol feeling

good luck

heres what i had written and cant be fucked to do every single vitamin mineral and fat and shit fuck that time consumption/10:
fuck aight lets begin

ok lets start with vitamins

u have water soluble vitamins
💧
💧
and fat soluble vitamins
🍔
🍔

water soluble vitamins
basically these ones need to be consumed daily and are barely stored in the body, so its important you make sure u get these in your food every single day.

these are vitamin C, and all the B-complex vitamins.

any excess water soluble vitamins u consume will just be excreted in your urine and i've experienced this firsthand with bright yellow urine even though i was drinking 6L of water, so it was due to an excess of water soluble vitamin

you can lose a fuckton of the vitamin by soaking the food or by cooking it, or by even having the food with alot of the water soluble vitamin exposed to light in some cases

the GOAT: NUTRITIONAL YEAST
View attachment 957957

one tablespoon of this is basically all you need for most the B-complex water soluble vitamins as u can see here how much % of the RDI of these vitamins are:
View attachment 957958

its a goated food for water soluble B-complex vitamins because 1. you can store it in a dark place 2. dont need to cook 3. dont need to soak in water

basically whatever you would sprinkle cheese on top of you can sprinkle this shit: pasta, rice, anything

if you have a fuckton of it in one meal tho ur piss will be colored so ideally put some of this on mutiple meals as the day progresses.

okay so you got B1, B2, B6, and B12 to sufficient levels. what about vit c, B3, B5, folate, and choline?

@Proex @magnificentcel @Caesar Augustus @OOGABOOGA @Maesthetic @Eezz
Do you never eat fast food

No high carb vegan diet no care