[SKIN] ACHIEVING BEAUTIFUL COLORING WITH DIETARY CHANGES

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken

INTRODUCTION

I don't think I need to explain why red and yellow skin undertones caused by dietary carotenoids look attractive because other users have made threads with studies proving this so I'll just link their thread's and post some images to start us off.

IDEAL EXAMPLES

Mullato, Latino, and Mediteranean:
:love: A golden caramel tan, olive skin tone. Glowing and colorful. Hints of orange, yellow, and a little red sometimes:
Screen Shot 2021 01 10 at 93753 pm

[ISPOILER]Thom Strijd is on another level when it comes to red undertones.[/ISPOILER]

Caucasian:
:love: Paler but a little more rosey and flushed reddish skin:
Screen Shot 2021 01 30 at 95201 am

Difference it can Make on the Same Person:
Jordan Barret with good coloring :love: (left) vs Jordan Barret with bad coloring :sick: (right)
Screen Shot 2021 01 30 at 100455 am
VS

METHOD

Add this to your grocery list if you don't already have them:
  • sweet potatoes​
  • canned pumpkin purée​
  • sun dried tomatoes​
  • guava​
  • watermelon​
These foods have insane beta-carotene and lycopene contents compared to other foods. I've heard on this forum that you need to eat carrots and cooked tomatoes to get sufficient doses of these vitamins but this is a HIGHLY inefficient dose compared to the foods I listed.

Cook 1 SWEET POTATO DAILY with the skin on by boiling it in water for 30 MINUTES. This way it retains as much beta-carotene as possible.

Eat 1 cup of CANNED PUMPKIN PUREE DAILY. This is a much better source of alpha-carotene and other carotenoids than sweet potatoes.

Eat 1 ounce of SUN DRIED TOMATOES DAILY. Get the dry kind, not the one soaked in oil.

Eat 1 GUAVA DAILY. The redder the guava, the more lycopene it has.

Eat 1 SLICE OF WATERMELON DAILY. The redder the watermelon, the more lycopene it has.

EAT ALL OF THESE FOODS WITH A SOURCE OF DIETARY FAT!!!

NUMBERS

After following the method:
BETA-CAROTENE: 40,000μg
LYCOPENE: 30,000μg

This is plenty more dosages than shown in the studies to have an effect on the skin. Anecdotally, after I ate the sun dried tomatoes, on the SAME DAY my family commented on my skin being redder. Remember that beta-carotene and lycopene are fat-soluble vitamins meaning they are stored in the liver and adipose tissue. So if you follow the method and then abruptly stop, you will keep the beautiful undertones because your body has so much stored to use.

Thanks for Reading!
I Love You Heart Hands GIF by Taylor Swift

i posted in offtopic because i have a big ass thread saved in drafts in looksmax section, can u move this to looksmax section mods? @Gargantuan @Alexanderr @her @Kingkellz :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• 1611962874944.png
    1611962874944.png
    177.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 1611962981079.png
    1611962981079.png
    200 KB · Views: 47
  • 1611964260656.png
    1611964260656.png
    267 KB · Views: 68
  • 850202-3010c2d1f237bb50d5edb8ed6d7a8d92.mp4
    799.1 KB
  • 1611968680806.png
    1611968680806.png
    983 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 33136, Landorus and 23 others
Good thread

Over if you don’t have this coloring
CB0B4C73 2BB4 4DBC 80F9 6643599D9AD3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6380, Ocelot and 7 others

sorry i had to bro, i was searching for a long thread. you should move this to looksmax section btw, good thread.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, SendMePicsToRate, 5'8manlet and 6 others
Based but is this expensive ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
And it taste good as well

• +1
And it taste good as well
i chop the sundried tomatoes in slices and toss it in some greek yoghurt

guava and watermelon are yummy ofc

i prefer the taste of sweet potato and you can mash it aswell, eat it with some meat or something (meat and potatoes is classic)

pumpkin puree tastes good too.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 10987
i chop the sundried tomatoes in slices and toss it in some greek yoghurt

guava and watermelon are yummy ofc

i prefer the taste of sweet potato and you can mash it aswell, eat it with some meat or something (meat and potatoes is classic)

pumpkin puree tastes good too.
Do you buy it IRL or in internet ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 10987

I don't think I need to explain why red and yellow skin undertones caused by dietary carotenoids look attractive because other users have made threads with studies proving this so I'll just link their thread's and post some images to start us off.

:love: A golden caramel tan, olive skin tone. Glowing and colorful. Hints of orange, yellow, and a little red sometimes:
View attachment 953448View attachment 953457View attachment 953465View attachment 953473
[ISPOILER]Thom Strijd is on another level when it comes to red undertones.[/ISPOILER]

Caucasian:
View attachment 953480View attachment 953482View attachment 953491View attachment 953496

Jordan Barret with good coloring :love: (left) vs Jordan Barret with bad coloring :sick: (right)
View attachment 953511 VS View attachment 953510

• sweet potatoes​
  • canned pumpkin purée​
  • sun dried tomatoes​
  • guava​
  • watermelon​
These foods have insane beta-carotene and lycopene contents compared to other foods. I've heard on this forum that you need to eat carrots and cooked tomatoes to get sufficient doses of these vitamins but this is a HIGHLY inefficient dose compared to the foods I listed.

Cook 1 SWEET POTATO DAILY with the skin on by boiling it in water for 30 MINUTES. This way it retains as much beta-carotene as possible.
View attachment 953551

Eat 1 cup of CANNED PUMPKIN PUREE DAILY. This is a much better source of alpha-carotene and other carotenoids than sweet potatoes.
View attachment 953552

Eat 1 ounce of SUN DRIED TOMATOES DAILY. Get the dry kind, not the one soaked in oil.
View attachment 953553

View attachment 953554

Eat 1 SLICE OF WATERMELON DAILY. The redder the watermelon, the more lycopene it has.
View attachment 953555

View attachment 953557

This is plenty more dosages than shown in the studies to have an effect on the skin. Anecdotally, after I ate the sun dried tomatoes, on the SAME DAY my family commented on my skin being redder. Remember that beta-carotene and lycopene are fat-soluble vitamins meaning they are stored in the liver and adipose tissue. So if you follow the method and then abruptly stop, you will keep the beautiful undertones because your body has so much stored to use.

Thanks for Reading!

i posted in offtopic because i have a big ass thread saved in drafts in looksmax section, can u move this to looksmax section mods? @Gargantuan @Alexanderr @her @Kingkellz :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

will read later.

• +1
Never tried the pumpkin purée, never tried guava, never tried sun dried tomato, tried watermelon once, sweet potato is decent tho. I autistically decided never to eat fruits and vegetables when I was a little kid and haven’t gotten over it yet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 7076
No coloring for dark skins like us

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person
No coloring for dark skins like us
im sure incorporating more lycopene content into your diet would result in a reddish undertone albeit less noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10524
Apart from that
What are benefits ?
idk all i know is that it takes large amounts of beta-carotene and lycopene to have an actual effect visibly on the skin and the amounts it has wont do shit. it has 0 lycopene and barely any beta-carotene

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 10987
Never tried the pumpkin purée, never tried guava, never tried sun dried tomato, tried watermelon once, sweet potato is decent tho. I autistically decided never to eat fruits and vegetables when I was a little kid and haven’t gotten over it yet
same i lived off doritos and mountain dew and wish i had more than 10 iq back then to eat proper foods

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and OOGABOOGA
im sure incorporating more lycopene content into your diet would result in a reddish undertone albeit less noticeable.
Doubt it it’s a nice cope but my melanin is too strong to show red tones

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 7076
idk bro all i know is that it takes large amounts of beta-carotene and lycopene to have an actual effect visibly on the skin and the amounts it has wont do shit. it has 0 lycopene and barely any beta-carotene
It taste good so i will keep eat it

• +1
Is this all hypothetical or have you gotten results doing this? I’d probably benefit a good deal it’s just these aren’t foods I eat

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLeanMaxxer, AscendingHero, Looks234 and 2 others
Is this all hypothetical or have you gotten results doing this? I’d probably benefit a good deal it’s just these aren’t foods I eat
i have always had a med tan due to egyptian genes but never any reddish undertone

i started eating more lycopene and it gave me an obvious reddish undertone, so it worked for me in practice

• +1
Reactions: Descartes and OOGABOOGA
i have always had a med tan due to egyptian genes but never any reddish undertone

i started eating more lycopene and it gave me an obvious reddish undertone, so it worked for me in practice
I’m a pale Irish lad so already red but need the tan, opposite of you. Does that mean I could cut out the tomatoes and guava and watermelon? Or is there more that I’d miss out on from not eating those

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10524, Soalian and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and thickdickdaddy27
I’m a pale Irish lad so already red but need the tan, opposite of you. Does that mean I could cut out the tomatoes and guava and watermelon? Or is there more that I’d miss out on from not eating those
if you already have the reddish undertone then yep theres no point of the lycopene foods

go crazy with beta-carotene foods and see how it goes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 10524
I’m gonna need all the callogen I need unless I get infra implants
healthmaxx on the daily then, how looksmaxxing should primarily be

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Zradrad, Slayercel and 1 other person
Great thread ascend yourself

• +1
@Gargantuan @Alexanderr @her @Kingkellz
mods move to looksmax section please

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Alexanderr
any dangers to this?

• +1
any dangers to this?
"The acute chronic toxic dose for vitamin A is 4000 IU/kg every day for 6-15 months"

should be fine unless you weigh like 10kg

• +1
Reactions: Zradrad and basedfedoracel
"The acute chronic toxic dose for vitamin A is 4000 IU/kg every day for 6-15 months"

should be fine unless you weigh like 10kg
SmartSelect 20200417 114840 Firefox

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zradrad, Deleted member 7076 and Soalian
So eat all of them potatoes if you're Irish.

• +1
Lycopene in high-ish amounts seem to inhibit 5ar-reductase though.

• +1
Lycopene in high-ish amounts seem to inhibit 5ar-reductase though.
this study?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Soalian and Deleted member 7076
yam macking

• JFL
Would I benefit much more from eating both pumpkin and sweet potato? Also how does the pumpkin shit taste? I’m not a big sweet potato fan and the idea of spending 30 minutes boiling up one of them shits everyday just doesn’t seem like something I’m makin a habit of easily

Would I benefit much more from eating both pumpkin and sweet potato? Also how does the pumpkin shit taste? I’m not a big sweet potato fan and the idea of spending 30 minutes boiling up one of them shits everyday just doesn’t seem like something I’m makin a habit of easily
both of them are amazing beta-carotene foods so you can eat just one of them daily and that would still be a lot of beta-carotene

pumpkin is slightly better than sweet potato because it has alot of the other carotenoids whereas sweet potato is mostly just beta-carotein.

personally i cook like 8 sweet potatoes at a time so thats not an issue to me at all

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
both of them are amazing beta-carotene foods so you can eat just one of them daily and that would still be a lot of beta-carotene

pumpkin is slightly better than sweet potato because it has alot of the other carotenoids whereas sweet potato is mostly just beta-carotein.

personally i cook like 8 sweet potatoes at a time so thats not an issue to me at all
Ah I wasn’t sure if they were fine to prep. I asked my parents about it and they said straight purée would taste like shit baby food, but suggested making a shake out of it. So I’ll mix it with some raw milk from my Amish niggas for that vitamin absorption and maybe throw in some cinnamon or something. Do you enjoy eating it straight?

• +1
Ah I wasn’t sure if they were fine to prep. I asked my parents about it and they said straight purée would taste like shit baby food, but suggested making a shake out of it. So I’ll mix it with some raw milk from my Amish niggas for that vitamin absorption and maybe throw in some cinnamon or something. Do you enjoy eating it straight?
ngl i only tried sweet potatoes, so if im honest i have no idea how to make the pumpkin taste better if it tastes shit.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA

View attachment 953448View attachment 953457View attachment 953465View attachment 953473

Caucasian:
View attachment 953480View attachment 953482View attachment 953491View attachment 953496

View attachment 953511 VS View attachment 953510

• sweet potatoes​
  • canned pumpkin purée​
  • sun dried tomatoes​
  • guava​
  • watermelon​

View attachment 953551

View attachment 953552

View attachment 953553

View attachment 953554

View attachment 953555

View attachment 953557

Thanks for Reading!

great tread
I will eat guava and sweet potatoes, In 1 month can I expect results?
I'm a mulatto and my skin is already orange, but she looks a little pale, I wanted a brighter tone, I would probably add 1 psl, would this diet still work?