NOT NEARLY AS MANY MEN ARE 6FT+ AS YOU THINK

nathan

nathan

Gold
i've heard so many people on this forum say being 6 feet tall is "short" or "average" when in reality on 20% of men age 18 in the us are 6ft+ which is way rarer than this forum thinks. now lets go further if you are 6ft4 in height than you are literally in the top 2% of men. even though people on this forum think it isn't even that tall

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-03 162021.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-03 162021.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-04-03 162713.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-03 162713.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, weebcel, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
20%? Ok so 6 foot is 1 in 5 is that supposed to be rare if you go outside you could literally see that anywhere u go basically

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, nofap, klamus and 5 others
Now find a Chad below 6

20%? Ok so 6 foot is 1 in 5 is that supposed to be rare if you go outside you could literally see that anywhere u go basically
thats not how statistics work .....

• +1
Reactions: starvecell, xeqri and Thebbcmaxxer
well people on here are implying that's average

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Thebbcmaxxer
thats not how statistics work .....
20% of 18 year olds are 6 foot so 1 in 5 18 year olds are 6 foot no? If you go to uni it will literally be common to see 6 foot + guys.
well people on here are implying that's average
It may not be average but it’s not rare or super special like people act like it is. It’s not even enough to be considered tall past the age of 15/16

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Kamui
20% of 18 year olds are 6 foot so 1 in 5 18 year olds are 6 foot no? If you go to uni it will literally be common to see 6 foot + guys.
yeah

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
This.

Also, saying it's rare is bullshit because most of the world is only under 6ft because of lack of food or shitty food. By 2100 90% of men will be 6ft+.

I'm personally 6.2ft yet I'm not drastically taller than most men here (Iceland).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nofap, WanderingBurro and ElTruecel
1 / 5 isnt common lmao. On a class of 25 boys 5 will be 6ft. How is that common

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and nofap
Ok, give me better stats:

Average height of non immigrant 18-22 men going to good colleges.

• +1
Reactions: nofap and ElTruecel
1 / 5 isnt common lmao. On a class of 25 boys 5 will be 6ft. How is that common
Remove migrants, groups like Mexican/Central Americans + Asians and then you’ll see how frequent it is. It’s 1 in 5 including factors such as those holding it down.

Also 5 in 25 is not something rare JFL.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and BecomingHuman
Remove migrants, groups like Mexican/Central Americans + Asians and then you’ll see how frequent it is. It’s 1 in 5 including factors such as those holding it down.

Also 5 in 25 is not something rare JFL.
Idk bro im in a rich city in france and everyone is white, im 6’1 and im the second tallest and im 17

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DJ Billybool, aesthetic beauty, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
If that's the website I'm thinking of, the results aren't reliable.

• +1
Reactions: mathis

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
By 2100 90% of men will be 6ft+.
kinda doubt it with the obesity rate and estrogenics

Idk bro im in a rich city in france and everyone is white, im 6’1 and im the second tallest and im 17
when i went to france (mainly tourist places) at 5'7 pretty much everyone was like 5'9

• +1
Reactions: DJ Billybool, HTN_Mentalcel and mathis
Average is between 5’9 and 5’9.5 this is water. Dalits overrate everything on this website to make more excuses for being incels

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter and nathan
kinda doubt it with the obesity rate and estrogenics

when i went to france (mainly tourist places) at 5'7 pretty much everyone was like 5'9
Yh the average is somewhere btw 5’9 - 5’10

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
i've heard so many people on this forum say being 6 feet tall is "short" or "average" when in reality on 20% of men age 18 in the us are 6ft+ which is way rarer than this forum thinks. now lets go further if you are 6ft4 in height than you are literally in the top 2% of men. even though people on this forum think it isn't even that tall
site name?

can u show what % am i? im 201cm in lithuania, and i find taller person then me like once a month

Also, saying it's rare is bullshit because most of the world is only under 6ft because of lack of food or shitty food. By 2100 90% of men will be 6ft+.
it's not because of 'shitty food'. people keep getting taller because women select for taller men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and BecomingHuman
You just don’t notice them 😂

Remove migrants, groups like Mexican/Central Americans + Asians and then you’ll see how frequent it is. It’s 1 in 5
Just remove a factor to support your argument :lul:

Now find a Chad below 6
Having a Chad face and being tall are both independent variables. There is no significant correlation between having a good looking face and being tall. Let’s say top 1% of men have a chad face. The likelihood of being both over 6 foot and having a chad face is then estimated to a probability of 0.2% if we assume both are independent variables.

0.01 * (20/100)

Now that was just going off of the assumption that a guy with a chad face is top 1%. PSL wise we know a chad face is much rarer than top 1% which would make the likelihood of a legit chad face and 6 foot a lot rarer to encounter.

no way bro, 0.5% is 1 in 200, bro i see 1k people daily and noone is taller then me
Most of the these 0.5% are your height or 1-2cm taller.

Last edited:
it's not because of 'shitty food'. people keep getting taller because women select for taller men.
Women create the manlets,enbinherit most from their mother.

5"1 women will ALWAYS REPRODUCE. Think of all these short immigrants that breed like rabbits while white people barely reproduce. It will probably go down

Women create the manlets,enbinherit most from their mother.

5"1 women will ALWAYS REPRODUCE. Think of all these short immigrants that breed like rabbits while white people barely reproduce. It will probably go down
yes, 5'1 women will still reproduce. but there are almost no 5'1 women. short men keep existing because men don't care as much if a women is too short, but the average height will still go up because women have a stronger preference for taller men.

i'm not saying short men or women won't exist, i'm just saying the average male height will increase.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Having a Chad face and being tall are both independent variables. There is no significant correlation between having a good looking face and being tall. Let’s say top 1% of men have a chad face. The likelihood of being both over 6 foot and having a chad face is then estimated to a probability of 0.2% if we assume both are independent variables.

0.01 * (20/100)

Now that was just going off of the assumption that a guy with a chad face is top 1%. PSL wise we know a chad face is much rarer than top 1% which would make the likelihood of a legit chad face and 6 foot a lot rarer to encounter.
Irl women would like more the 80% Chad face that isnt a 5'5 lol

You will be tall if you are 6ft plus just not outlier.

• +1
Reactions: mathis