not only did my cousin call me ugly but my mom did are they right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you lift?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Not gonna lie you don't look good and you don't look like Ramirez because he looked good
i know i dont because ive always known i have zero resemblance to him or any serial killer imo ive always thought iresemble actor chase stokes/john b like we have similar looks and everybody tells me i look like him so maybe that could be my niche
how can i look good bro ? i mean everyone tells me i dont lkoook good even my uncle
Post a motion so I can judge
im just ugly in general bro i dont have one soft feature i have no masseters nigger nose high hairline shitty ears and im manlet ;(
yeah ive transcended your shitty species!
you look creepy, if I met you in the evening in a dark alley I would start running away
whats creepy about me? why would u run?

i know i dont because ive always known i have zero resemblance to him or any serial killer imo ive always thought iresemble actor chase stokes/john b like we have similar looks and everybody tells me i look like him so maybe that could be my niche
how can i look good bro ? i mean everyone tells me i dont lkoook good even my uncle

im just ugly in general bro i dont have one soft feature i have no masseters nigger nose high hairline shitty ears and im manlet ;(

yeah ive transcended your shitty species!

whats creepy about me? why would u run?
you need a thicker neck and broader shoulders for your head

• +1
Yes. Plus you're super mentally fucked, wtf are those knives and blood and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27281, Deleted member 16133 and Artemis
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 23157
"I bet I'll have lots of people wanna come over n get hit with a hammer for real people r absolutely fuckin nut these days! I bet they pay u hundreds of thousands"

"That pic makes me wanna go take 90 four400mg seraquil n never wake up! I think I am going to overdose for real I'm not getting stuck here for tribulation period I'm outa here!
:lul::lul:

• +1
Nigga you really looking like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27281 and Deleted member 16133
You fucked up your eyes, you hope you can shave it down. Your 2021 look was way better 2022 you were turning subhuman

• +1
Is this even fucking real, man I hope I just got trolled and none of this happened

• +1
you need a thicker neck and broader shoulders for your head
thanks
Yes. Plus you're super mentally fucked, wtf are those knives and blood and shit.
what knives and blood?
why you stopped gymming?
meth
He did only fillers. All around his face.

Fillers + leanmaxx.
no bonesmashing ccreatied the filler look
You fucked up your eyes, you hope you can shave it down. Your 2021 look was way better 2022 you were turning subhuman
no my eeyes r higher psl now
Is this even fucking real, man I hope I just got trolled and none of this happened
its real

Bro, all joking aside, when getting women to like you, alot of it actually does come down to social skills and how you talk / behave, as well as how others perceive you.

Trust me bro, it's not your looks. Have you ever said anything weird to those girls on discord? If not, then they got word from some other people / other friends.

James, don't get any more plastic surgery. It's really starting to look uncanny.

For real James, stop with the fucking surgery and shit, you're fucking yourself up cunt, enough damage has been done already that u should sue your surgeon(s).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27281 and 5'7 zoomer
Bro, all joking aside, when getting women to like you, alot of it actually does come down to social skills and how you talk / behave, as well as how others perceive you.

Trust me bro, it's not your looks. Have you ever said anything weird to those girls on discord? If not, then they got word from some other people / other friends.
He looks like dog shit and super uncanny almost like bogandoff, the way he acts has nothing to do with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27281
Honestly James at first I thought it was just decension, but I think if you soft max a bit you'll still have appeal though it will be more niche. I can't say for certain, but I think if you did the NL folds it would help. If I were you I would just dark triad max while you're young I feel like when you get older it's going to become less of a boon.

Best of luck man

• +1
He looks like dog shit and super uncanny almost like bogandoff, the way he acts has nothing to do with it
Nah man, look at this other messages.

Let's be real here, if you EVER use the n-word IRL, especially with a woman, you're fucking done for.

We joke around on this forum, but using it with your average Joe is social suicide.

Also, I agree. He looks super uncanny.

This is why I've always suggested to guys on here, to stop achieving "chad" or "chadlite" status, and stop at HTN, because at some point women will think you're either gay or it'll all look super uncanny

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 16133
Your cousin is 100% right

• +1
least schizo looksmax user

• +1
least schizo looksmax user
:forcedsmile:
Your cousin is 100% right
how?
meth is actually prettyt good for ur looks imo u look more masculine
Nah man, look at this other messages.

Let's be real here, if you EVER use the n-word IRL, especially with a woman, you're fucking done for.

We joke around on this forum, but using it with your average Joe is social suicide.

Also, I agree. He looks super uncanny.

This is why I've always suggested to guys on here, to stop achieving "chad" or "chadlite" status, and stop at HTN, because at some point women will think you're either gay or it'll all look super uncanny
i dont care what u agree i never had one surgery
Honestly James at first I thought it was just decension, but I think if you soft max a bit you'll still have appeal though it will be more niche. I can't say for certain, but I think if you did the NL folds it would help. If I were you I would just dark triad max while you're young I feel like when you get older it's going to become less of a boon.

Best of luck man
we will see ill try to softmaxx
nah i never had a surgery and i mog u boy
For real James, stop with the fucking surgery and shit, you're fucking yourself up cunt, enough damage has been done already that u should sue your surgeon(s).
i never did a single plastic surgery idiot

James, don't get any more plastic surgery. It's really starting to look uncanny.
I DIDNT GET SURGERY YOU FUCKING NIGGERS!

• Woah
Reactions: justinzayn
:forcedsmile:

how?

meth is actually prettyt good for ur looks imo u look more masculine

i never did a single plastic surgery idiot

I DIDNT GET SURGERY YOU FUCKING NIGGERS!
@forevermirin @TRUE_CEL @soldier_puzzle662 @justinzayn Look at this absolute retard of a kid telling me that he didn't get any surgery.

Bro, your face is so plastic, it looks like a mannequin (no joke).

You had LOTS of plastic surgery

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27281, forevermirin, Michael Myers and 1 other person
@forevermirin @TRUE_CEL @soldier_puzzle662 @justinzayn Look at this absolute retard of a kid telling me that he didn't get any surgery.

He's totally natural bhai. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin

he still smv mogs every single shitskin you tagged you stinking curry fuck

Every time I see a normie use the 😭 emoji my cortisol spikes

you retard im 17 how am i supposed to get a surgery u fucking retard
He's totally natural bhai. :ogre:
im sick of these surgery accusations
thats what im saying
Every time I see a normie use the 😭 emoji my cortisol spikes
facts

• +1
Reactions: cancercell
You faggot ass poojeet gangetic shitskin, you're the one who's IN curryland right now, you cow piss drinking, curry fart breathing, shitskin.

That's not the fucking point you retard. He's 5'8 and he has the fucking skull of someone who's 6'4. This looks super uncanny.

Take the harmonypill you fucking retard. It doesn't matter if he has every single "chad feature" out there.
LOOK AT HIS FACE AND BODY.

Nigga looks like a science experiment.

@TRUE_CEL Get a load of this faggot ass curry

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27281, Michael Myers and forevermirin
You faggot ass poojeet gangetic shitskin, you're the one who's IN curryland right now, you cow piss drinking, curry fart breathing, shitskin.

That's not the fucking point you retard. He's 5'8 and he has the fucking skull of someone who's 6'4. This looks super uncanny.

Take the harmonypill you fucking retard. It doesn't matter if he has every single "chad feature" out there.

keep seething you're the one that's SO FUCKING RECESSED 3 DIFFERENT ORTHODONTISTS ARE BEGGING YOU TO GET BIMAX BECAUSE THEY CAN'T BARE TO LOOK AT YOUR MAXILALESS STINKING MIDFACE.

keep seething you're the one that's SO FUCKING RECESSED 3 DIFFERENT ORTHODONTISTS ARE BEGGING YOU TO GET BIMAX BECAUSE THEY CAN'T BARE TO LOOK AT YOUR MAXILALESS STINKING MIDFACE.
DNRD, because I know that you're a filthy fucking curry who's living in India rn jfl

DNRD, because I know that you're a filthy fucking curry who's living in India rn jfl
DNRD because i seen your face and i don't talk to sub5s

DNRD because i seen your face and i don't talk to sub5s
Glad to know you've kept this conversation up with me for so long you fucking currytard.

God damn, that average iq of 72 really checks out for you streetshitting vegan taxi drivers

Yes you look ugly

• +1
Yes you look ugly
why am i ugly i dont understand when i look at my self i see a good bonesmash result and accomplished bonesmash progress

You literally admitted in the past you got surgery u degenerate faggot
No amount of softmaxxing will help you, there is no hope for ur revolting subhuman face.
U will never mog me u delusional faggot, you are quite literally the ugliest user on this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27281 and Michael Myers

Jeez this thread has become a shitshow. We can only have one mega shitshow thread.

But yeah bhai curries gonna curry what did you expect? Don’t even bat an eye, Pakistani bhai. 🥰

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Status
Not open for further replies.