not possible to look GL with an office job

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
the 8+ hours screen time cucks my eye area big time

i look so fucking tired/depressed/like im about to cry, just cuz my eyes are stressed all day

any solutions? i might get special glasses that block blue light

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gonthar, FacialStructure404, Deleted member 57464 and 5 others
I take 30 min breaks throughout the day to lay on the couch with my eyes closed

Just relax

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and buflek
my moms a literal eye doctor/surgeon with like 30 years of experience should i ask her?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and buflek
  • +1
Reactions: buflek
the effect of screentime on eyes is so real man. i spent a week in my village with no electricity and fixed my ptosis and lightened my eyes 3 shades.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21899, datboijj, buflek and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, tombradylover, 케이제이 and 3 others
Go outside walk and gym

i look so fucking tired/depressed/like im about to cry, just cuz my eyes are stressed all day
First time I read this I thought you by ‘like I’m about to cry’ you meant that you were about to cry over ur eye area 😂😂😂

now after reading it again that u meant it makes it look like ur about to cry jfl

• +1
you werent good looking to begin with that's the thing. Have fun going from MTN to LTN while rotting and wageslaving the rest of your life cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi, st.hamudi but 6‘5, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
you werent good looking to begin with that's the thing. Have fun going from MTN to LTN while rotting and wageslaving the rest of your life cuck
tough words from a horsefaced shitskin

u have 0 appeal to gl girls meanwhile im dating one and several in my dms

• Woah
Reactions: Akhi
tough words from a horsefaced shitskin

u have 0 appeal to gl girls meanwhile im dating one and several in my dms
yes im sure a user with 25,000 posts on an incel forum is dating a gl girl and has several ones in their dms jfl. I mog you so hard its not even funny my brother. Stay strong and keep slaving away at your office to betabuxx ur ltb girlfriend. Also ur a manlet, over

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
yes im sure a user with 25,000 posts on an incel forum is dating a gl girl and has several ones in their dms jfl. I mog you so hard its not even funny my brother. Stay strong and keep slaving away at your office to betabuxx ur ltb girlfriend. Also ur a manlet, over
literally below average if u take away the lower third
IMG 4092

why are people with 3 meter long uppereyelids always the biggest cunts? i made a thread about this a while ago

literally below average if u take away the lower third View attachment 2754521

why are people with 3 meter long uppereyelids always the biggest cunts? i made a thread about this a while ago
Lmao literally below average if you take away my entire fucking face yea. The difference between me and you is I admit my flaws. Legit i don't even think I'm a crazy mogger yet i know I'm not anywhere near as ugly as someone with 25,000 fucking posts on an incel forum. Be real with yourself. Also you will never experience people going crazy over your looks OVER for you.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-10-15 at 12.02.38 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-10-15 at 12.02.38 AM.png
    762.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2023-10-15 at 12.01.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-10-15 at 12.01.23 AM.png
    989.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 11.53.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 11.53.24 PM.png
    612.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 11.52.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 11.52.42 PM.png
    891.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 11.51.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 11.51.52 PM.png
    807.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 11.51.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 11.51.14 PM.png
    714.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 11.46.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 11.46.58 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 11.46.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 11.46.41 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 11.46.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 11.46.09 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2023-10-15 at 12.03.39 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-10-15 at 12.03.39 AM.png
    598.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2023-10-15 at 12.05.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-10-15 at 12.05.02 AM.png
    945.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Lmao literally below average if you take away my entire fucking face yea. The difference between me and you is I admit my flaws. Legit i don't even think I'm a crazy mogger yet i know I'm not anywhere near as ugly as someone with 25,000 fucking posts on an incel forum. Be real with yourself. Also you will never experience people going crazy over your looks OVER for you.
i had several girls calling me GL, approach me, asking for my number

all this while being a manlet :feelskek: :feelskek:

i face mog u brutally

btw as long as foids like this call me hot and add me on snap after meeting me for the first time i will never listen to anyone calling me mtn

IMG 1639

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nofap and tombradylover
imagine sitting in a dark room with ideal lightening on ur face, making screenshots of people laughing at ur subhuman face

cant make this shit up

i had several girls calling me GL, approach me, asking for my number

all this while being a manlet :feelskek: :feelskek:

i face mog u brutally

btw as long as foids like this call me hot and add me on snap after meeting me for the first time i will never listen to anyone calling me mtn

View attachment 2754541
Ur an actual negroid for posting a random girl and claiming she called you hot jfl. Show me ur face in pms in u truly face mog me brutally. I wont dox as i have respect for my fellow incel brethren however you are making dumb claims with 0 proof brother

Ur an actual negroid for posting a random girl and claiming she called you hot jfl. Show me ur face in pms in u truly face mog me brutally. I wont dox as i have respect for my fellow incel brethren however you are making dumb claims with 0 proof brother
what do i need to proof? i know im not a larper and if u believe im then good for you. ive never claimed to be a brutal mogger either.

im just defending myself against niggers calling me ugly or average

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and tombradylover
what do i need to proof? i know im not a larper and if u believe im then good for you. ive never claimed to be a brutal mogger either.

Ok then theres no point going back and forth. Have a nice day

• +1

Ok then theres no point going back and forth. Have a nice day
Low t weak incels that give up after barley insulting each other

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Akhi, buflek and 1 other person
8 hours? Thats rookie numbers.

• +1
Low t weak incels that give up after barley insulting each other
Do not get it twisted we might dislike each other but we both mog ur ugly ass to Uganda and back. Know your place worm. If u want smoke I'm here all day for u too faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek and nofap
the 8+ hours screen time cucks my eye area big time

any solutions? i might get special glasses that block blue light
I've found the old CRT monitors to be much easier on the eyes compared to the newer LCD ones...These usually have LED backlighting which can cause all sorts of problems, like on some models if you lower their brightness they start to flicker to emit less light, instead of dimming their intensity, you can check this easily using the camera on a smartphone and the image will start to flutter, when you lower the brightness.
LED bulbs used now for indoor lighting also seem to be harsher on the eyes compared to the old incandescent bulbs.

One good modern solution would be e-ink monitors - these don't emit any light, they are slower so not suitable for gaming and watching movies, etc. but for office work they're excellent, it's like you're looking at printed paper. They're pretty expensive though...
So, an ideal setup to work with minimal eye strain would be using an e-ink monitor and natural light during the day and turning on a halogen lamp or bulb at night(halogen is a more efficient type of incandescent light).

• +1
Do not get it twisted we might dislike each other but we both mog ur ugly ass to Uganda and back. Know your place worm. If u want smoke I'm here all day for u too faggot
actually i have nothing against u tbh u most likely mog me too ngl

fuck that faggot

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
I've found the old CRT monitors to be much easier on the eyes compared to the newer LCD ones...These usually have LED backlighting which can cause all sorts of problems, like on some models if you lower their brightness they start to flicker to emit less light, instead of dimming their intensity, you can check this easily using the camera on a smartphone and the image will start to flutter, when you lower the brightness.
LED bulbs used now for indoor lighting also seem to be harsher on the eyes compared to the old incandescent bulbs.

One good modern solution would be e-ink monitors - these don't emit any light, they are slower so not suitable for gaming and watching movies, etc. but for office work they're excellent, it's like you're looking at printed paper. They're pretty expensive though...
So, an ideal setup to work with minimal eye strain would be using an e-ink monitor and natural light during the day and turning on a halogen lamp or bulb at night(halogen is a more efficient type of incandescent light).

my office actually has a shitty monitor might be true

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
You remind me off this guy

actor-anthony-james-in-a-scene-from-the-film-in-the-heat-of-the-night-1967.jpg

anthony_james_-_photofest_-_h_2020_.jpg

actually i have nothing against u tbh u most likely mog me too ngl

fuck that faggot
Lmaoooo wtf. My bad bro I got nothing against u either. I just be chimping for the sake of it. All love

• +1