Not posting until I get pussy again

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I’m gonna get me some this week I won’t be gone long. It’s gonna happen. On God no more posts until I get my dick sucked at least.

Still gonna reply to this thread and my others til tomorrow tho.

It’s gonna happen. I will manifest it. Am going to try to be as NT as possible this week. If I don’t come back in a month it’s safe to say I ended up roping.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Ken and itorroella9
see you tomorrow chad

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
thats what i always do, no looksmax until i get laid, and if im in a ltr, no looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Ken
If I did the same idk if I would ever see you guys again

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 18244 and Matthias8272
see you tomorrow chad
Nope no more posts until I get some I promise. I’m fr I can’t take this anymore I’m wasting my life rotting and not getting pussy I just want a sexy emo bitch to sit on my face and rub her asshole on my mouth no more looksmax posts until I get that. Goodbye

thats what i always do, no looksmax until i get laid, and if im in a ltr, no looksmax
That’s smart, I need to start taking breaks from this shithole before I turn into a permarotter

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis
why do people always connect this forum to success with girls jfl

i have a girlfriend and im still on this site, if i was single i would still be on here. does it really damage your mentalities so much here?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
why do people always connect this forum to success with girls jfl

i have a girlfriend and im still on this site, if i was single i would still be on here. does it really damage your mentalities so much here?
I need to focus more on being NT and low inhib not spend my day scrolling thru looksmax and posting any autistic thing that comes to mind. And yeah this place does rot my mind, I have been convinced that I can’t get with anything unless they are a point below me in attractiveness but I only want pretty bitches I don’t want to be brainwashed into settling with some curry bitch or a landwhale

• +1
Reactions: Ken
I need to focus more on being NT and low inhib not spend my day scrolling thru looksmax and posting any autistic thing that comes to mind. And yeah this place does rot my mind, I have been convinced that I can’t get with anything unless they are a point below me in attractiveness but I only want pretty bitches I don’t want to be brainwashed into settling with some curry bitch or a landwhale
just dont take this forum to seriously. the blackpill isnt as bad as people make it seem on here. also not every girl is a hypergamous whore. if you go outside you see most people looksmatched, often the girl even mogs the guy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Ken
just dont take this forum to seriously. the blackpill isnt as bad as people make it seem on here. also not every girl is a hypergamous whore. if you go outside you see most people looksmatched, often the girl even mogs the guy
Yea I know but anytime I’m with a girl that mogs me, in the back of my head I’m always thinking about the blackpill and convince myself it’s not worth it to make a move because since I’m not Chad they will see me as a creep even tho that’s not true it just gets in my head and makes me fuck up everything

• +1
Reactions: Ken and buflek
Yea I know but anytime I’m with a girl that mogs me, in the back of my head I’m always thinking about the blackpill and convince myself it’s not worth it to make a move because since I’m not Chad they will see me as a creep even tho that’s not true it just gets in my head and makes me fuck up everything
Your problem is you have a @bignosesmallchin.